Mr. Tovall Speaks His Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I said. "He lacks a filter. I will always remember and be patient around him, I promise. I will do my best to ensure things never get uncomfortable, Miss Patricia. I got it. Just ignore it when it comes up and move on."

"Very good, Lucy."

Several hours later, I had been shown my room and private bathroom, located on the east wing of the property. I wasn't taking Patricia's room; it was just another they had available. Patricia took me through a tour, impressing me with a large kitchen, an equally impressive smaller one, a bar, a theatre room, gym, several offices, a library and study, and an indoor poor (not to mention the bigger one outside). There were seven bedrooms, the largest being Henry's. Although the place was impressive, it was quaint by billionaire standards. Rather cozy.

At dinner time, I met the maid, Juanita Johnson and found out the handyman, Rick, was her much older Caucasian husband. Both seemed nice enough. I noticed Juanita's uniform was rather short, with a deep V-neck cut. Rick was maybe 50 years old and had an old man's pleasant way about him, calling me "miss" and "ma'am" all the time. Just as we were finishing up, Henry walked in the room, passing us as he made his way to the refrigerator. He glanced at Juanita and said, "I want to fuck your face so badly sometimes. Did you get the ironing done?"

"Yes, honey," Juanita called out. "And you know you couldn't handle me!" She winked at her husband, Rick.

I was taken aback. It appeared Juanita actually addressed one of Rick's tics, but Patricia noticed my confusion and tapped me on the shoulder, leaning in.

"I get what you're thinking. Henry is okay if you mock his tic. It means you're cool with letting him get away with the discomforting things he may say. However, not addressing it at all... that's fine, too, just as we discussed earlier. You don't have to validate or joke with him if you don't want to. Just ignore it and move on. Just so long as you never treat it seriously."

"Uh, okay," I said. I was getting confused over these rules.

Mr. Tovall grabbed a beer out of the fridge and came strolling past us again. He stopped and turned to me, "Getting settled in?"

"Yes, sir," I said.

"I'm proud of my staff, Miss Landers. Lucy, if I may. We all work comfortably next to each other, even though I realize I can sometimes make that... difficult."

I listened intently, eager to hear Mr. Tovall address his issue with me, in his own words. "It's not a problem, sir."

"That's a relief," he said. "Because I do think I'll be fantasizing about you a lot."

Patricia said that Mr. Tovall enjoyed a bit of mockery over his tic, so I made an attempt. "Why fantasize? Patricia didn't tell you that I work naked?"

I was expecting laughter, but was met with silence, as if there had been a vacuum of all sound in the room. Finally, Patricia snickered, "I get it," she said. "No, she did not tell me that, Henry. She's just joking."

"Oh, okay," laughed Mr. Tovall.

"Lucy, dear," said Miss Marsh. "We live in a rather secluded place. Completely isolated, in fact. We often sunbathe and walk around naked. It's probably why Mr. Tovall thought perhaps you were being serious."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You don't have to go naked, of course, but it's the kind of freedom this seclusive island grants us."

"Um... I don't think I'll be going naked," I murmured, just as Juanita popped her tits out of her top.

"Why not? Who gives a shit?" Juanita then belly laughed and so did the others in the room.

"Bangin' tits," said Mr. Tovall, as he exited. He didn't seem bothered at all by Juanita's shocking behavior.

The maid looked over to me, "Don't mind him. He'd say that if I were dressed, too."

"But going naked?" I asked.

"Lucy, you don't have to, but come here, I'll show you something." Patricia, even on her bum leg, was capable of escorting me outside. The large pool was surrounded by palm trees and on the far end of it, a boardwalk extended to a small beach area, near the water.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"Exactly, which is why I often do this, too." Patricia then unsnapped her dress. It fell to the ground, leaving her stark naked, her lean and long body a sight to behold. "It's Henry's day off. I don't hang around him much when I choose to be naked. Being naked around him makes his condition a bit worse."

"My god, you really do go naked?" For some reason, the thought of duplicating Patricia's actions seemed kind of exciting to me. Hardly anyone was around, and if no one cared?

"Come on, break in the place for yourself."

As I was about to respond, Mr. Tovall stepped outside and jetted towards us. He looked at Patricia. "Sorry to interrupt, you filthy skank. Already nude in front of the new girl, huh? I have to break up the fun. You have an urgent call on the land line. They wouldn't say what it was about."

Patricia stood proudly in front of her boss, allowing him to gaze at every inch of her flesh. Even with the bum leg, she was stoic. She didn't address the fact that he called her a skank for being naked. She knew his mind just went on silly tangents like that, I guess. "Of course," said Patricia. "Lucy, if you don't mind, I'll only be a moment." Patricia limped back inside, presumably back to her office. Considering how slow going it was for her, I figured it was going to be longer than a 'moment' before I saw her again.

"Enjoying the place?" Henry asked.

"Immensely."

"I hope your skills match your looks," he said.

I blushed and said, "Thank you."

Flustered, Henry tried to apologize. "No, no, I didn't mean to say... I'm so sorry," he said. "That was my... issue... speaking." He looked a bit defeated.

"Your tic, where you just say what's on your mind?" I asked. "I suppose that could be liberating sometimes."

"Mostly embarrassing," he said, "Especially when I say things like, 'I hope your nipples are hard right now.' If you don't mind, I can join you. I need a little sun."

I was mostly sure it was his tic speaking about my nipples, and chose to be professional. "Sure," I said.

"We can lay out on the beach." Henry grabbed a couple towels and headed toward the walk. I followed. "Patricia is really upset she has to take time off," said Henry. "She is putting a lot of trust in you."

"I believe that. I will do my best to meet her standards."

"She told you we get started every morning by seven, right? Usually finish by five or so, though. I am reasonable."

"We didn't go over all the details, but I got the impression you were fair from her demeanor."

We walked to the end of the wooden path, until we hit sand. Twenty yards in, Henry spread out the towels and waved at one. "Don't mind me," he said, as he quickly got undressed. Before me was a man cut of steel, with a cock dropping nearly midway to his knees. I was flabbergasted, unable to voice anything. "Yeah, I know," he said. "Some girls think what that must feel like, getting fucked by that thing. Rammed up their pussies and all. Some just are in awe. Whatever. I'm used to it." Again, it was the Tourette's speaking, I thought to myself, but he wasn't wrong. Henry caught my pause, thinking maybe he had crossed the line. "Lucy, I am sorry. I don't mean what I say sometimes."

"I understand completely, Mr. Tovall, it's no problem. I just wasn't expecting to see anyone naked on my first day." I giggled, hoping to break the awkward scene. "Don't worry about your tic. Hell, I was told not to even discus it and I am fine with it. It will never be a bother."

Henry smiled once more, the creases in his eyes deepening. He truly was handsome. "Yeah, they're probably trying to get you comfortable with the idea of going naked."

Now I didn't know if it this was his lack of filter or casual conversation, but I replied, "I dunno. I don't guess it is so weird, considering no one else is around. Sunbathing naked is pretty normal, right?" I was trying not to check out his package.

"Well, don't mind me," he said. "If you're comfortable, go right ahead. I mean, I will probably tell you to fuck yourself in front of me, but please get naked."

This conversation was confusing, but after seeing that beautiful body and impressive cock, I was more focused. I threw off my top and pulled off my skirt. Seconds later, I popped off my bra and shook my tits in front of my new boss, laughing, "I suppose I have a lack of filter too, sometimes." Henry seemed to find that amusing, and I noticed his cock twitch to my motions. I quickly sprawled out on the towel, but face up. Hours ago, I never would have seen myself in such a situation.

Henry sat next to me, while looking across to the water. "Tell me about yourself. Are you a filthy, fucking slut?"

"Uh, I was born in Ohio," I said. "I was an over-achiever at school. Made my way up the corporate ladder fast, and finally to Mr. Parks. Now here."

Mr. Tovall actually looked me in the eyes as I spoke to him now. He seemed more comfortable with public nudity in a platonic way through his actions, though his "tic" was becoming more noticeable in his words. "Suck those big, fucking nipples already. Is it really true what they say about your old boss? Total dickhead? I've heard rumors."

I sighed, glad my attitude about my old boss wasn't a liability. I laughed, "Yeah, he really was. He once told Simon Lakewood that a dartboard was better at trading than he was."

"Jesus Christ," laughed Henry. I noticed his cock jiggle in the process and couldn't deny I was getting wet. "I hope you swallow. Like every drop. Hey, here she comes."

Patricia came hobbling over to us, still naked herself. "Well, I'll be damned," she said. "I didn't expect that from you, Lucy."

"Oh, getting naked? Well, I guess I don't want to be a sore thumb."

Patricia winked at Henry. "I don't think we could have found a more perfect fit."

"Hope you're right," said Mr. Tovall. "You usually are."

"Since we're all getting comfortable with each other... Lucy, would you mind?"

I perched up, unsure what Patricia was asking. "Yes?"

"Uh, that was my surgeon. I'm supposed to go into surgery on Tuesday, five days from now. He has to leave on emergency, so he wants to know if I can bump it up to Saturday. I have to call a flight and leave tonight."

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"He claims they are all perfectly prepared for surgery, so I trust them. It's just inconvenient. It's either do this, or have to wait two more months before schedules open again. My surgeon is leaving the country for a mission in Kenya."

"Well, of course, I will do whatever it takes to fill in immediately. Give me your cell. We can keep in touch."

"Oh, it's not that, I know that you'll do great. You'll be fine," said Patricia. "It's just that..."

"You want to suck my cock before you go!" shouted Henry.

'Jesus Christ,' I thought. 'It's not easy to ignore him saying that with that huge monster hanging there.'

Apparently, that was on Patricia's mind, too. "Correct!" she said. "So Lucy, do you mind? It won't take but a moment. Then I can show you around the office." I was speechless as Patricia turned and dropped to the ground. She wrapped the head of Mr. Tovall's cock around her mouth and began working the tongue.

I sat there, stunned and confused. "I thought there was no sexual harassment," I muttered.

Patricia stopped, pulling that beautiful cock out of her mouth. I was wet, wishing it were my lips around Henry's meat. "I'm sorry, Lucy," she said. "If this offends you, there are plenty of other places you may visit on the island. I very much enjoy sucking Henry's penis. We have a casual sex relationship."

"Yes, but... uh.. you said..."

Mr. Tovall leaned back and managed to stay quiet as his PA stroked his cock while she continued addressing me. "Please understand, Lucy. Henry would say inappropriate things to me even if I wasn't interested in fucking him. I'm sure if Juanita weren't in an open relationship with Rick, she wouldn't fuck him, either."

All this information was blowing my mind, and all I could think about was how much I wanted to blow Mr. Tovall. Patricia resumed, bobbing her head slowly back and forth. I glanced at my new boss and his eyes met mine.

"You have great tits!" he cried out. "And don't mind Miss Walsh. We do get off every now and again. I guess it is the pleasures of such a private and secluded lifestyle. By the way, I was especially impressed by your college test scores. Second in the state. Wow!"

His hard cock was being worked over by the woman I would be replacing, and he was talking about my test scores? "Yes," I said, barely audible.

He paused, almost scowling. "I'm sorry? Yes?"

"Yes," I said again quietly. "I can suck my own tits. You asked earlier. The answer is yes." I lifted the left one into my mouth, as I used my right hand to ease my way down to my clitoris. I licked the tip of my meaty nipple, keeping my eye on my boss, hoping he would watch. It was going as planned.

"You're really hot," he said.

"Thank you," I replied.

Patricia stopped sucking and barked at me. "Lucy! Do NOT address his tics seriously."

I stammered," But.. uh.. I don't get.. I don't... I mean... the conversation seemed fitting." I was frozen in fear, afraid I had done something wrong.

"It's okay," said Henry. "She's just slutty. Let Lucy get off, Pat."

I said nothing, instead putting my lips over my nipple again. At this point, I decided to shut up and just enjoy it. How I wanted to get closer to that cock, to feel it on my tongue. Instead, I played it safe, masturbating as I watched.

"That pussy looks tight," said Mr. Tovall. "I would have thought it would have had more mileage. You are quite beautiful."

I began twerking my nipple harder and moaned. I rubbed faster, feeling that climb, that rise to orgasm. Patricia was slurping and sloshing on Henry's fat cock, and my fingers were soaked by the visual stimulation.

"You suck cock so damn good, Patricia. I imagine you must have started at a young age. Your daddy teach you?" Mr. Tovall didn't have a "mean" voice when saying these things, I noticed. Patricia moaned, but refused to address Mr. Tovall's statement. He then turned to me. "What about you? You suck your father's cock, too?"

For some reason, I moaned in response to his filthy talk. What he said might have been over the line, yet somehow it turned me on so much. A man that had no filter. That said any and every dirty thought that crossed his mind. I wanted to encourage it, not discourage it. I held my tongue and groaned louder as I worked more furiously on my soaking clit.

We came at the same time and I squealed out as Patricia was hit by a volcano of sperm. She was magnificent as she tried to swallow every bit of Henry's load, but he pushed out so much as to almost drown her. The first rope of sperm hit the back of her throat, and much of it splashed back. His second and third shots were gulped down, before his subsequent smaller ones proved too much for Miss Marsh. She leaned back, defeated, her mouth filled with cum.

"I'd love to see you kiss her," shouted Henry, to his PA. I nervously looked between the two of them.

Patricia put one finger to her lips, insinuating I remain calm and quiet. She responded to Henry, "I think I should take Lucy through the office. Set her up with email and whatnot. Why don't you enjoy the sun?" I couldn't believe how well Patricia could enunciate her words with such a large mouthful of cum, yet she was flawless. "Shall we?" she asked, looking at me.

I was still a bit in shock, butt naked, in front of my bosses, having just climaxed. "Uh, yes, of course. I'll just gather my things."

"No need," said Patricia. She then paused after standing up. "That is, unless you want to. I mean, you don't have to put your clothes on. Why bother?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I rushed to Miss Marsh and grabbed the back of her head, extending my tongue and diving it deep into her mouth. I could taste the remnants of Mr. Tovall immediately. Salty, but sweet enough to be appealing. Not bitter at all. If I couldn't have his cock, I was getting the next best thing. Patricia reciprocated, kissing me back, allowing me to work the cavern of her mouth, licking every drop I could manage.

"Yep, I pegged you for a slut from the start," said Henry.

I stopped and turned, this time asserting myself, addressing the issue head on. "Then you know what you're in for when hiring me," I said. I turned back to Patricia. "Let's get started."

12