All Comments on 'Mr. Welcoming Committee'

by CC_Ryder

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mmhh

Like to read more.....

zhounderzhounderover 13 years ago
Nice, Real...

This story has a realism to it that tell me the author has been there, done that, from both sides. Well written and very hot. Just one request, don't get too long in the sequels. I wan to follow the story but I have a short attention span. Or is it I get hard too fast?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked your previous series and look forward to whatever direction you're going in with this one. Thanks for writing.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
good

im happy to know this isnt the end and that Ace will actually meet someone and have a relationship he's looking for.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Ahh, Kansas

Lovely. Just perfectly lovely. As always your use of language to paint a scene, dialogue to build mood and emotion, and the general tone of the piece is as close to flawless as one could hope to find here. Makes me sigh with envy and wish we could go for coffee... And yes, please, continue with Ace. He seems yummy. I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know him better. Again - nice work!

tmr1995tmr1995over 13 years ago
Great!

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Whew!

That was hot. Thanks for writing. Keep up the great work ... along with my equipment.

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago
Well...

Yeah. That was so freaking hot. I just...don't even have words. Yeah.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Fast moving ... Wildfire Hot

Do life's treasures appear in little surprises? With no hooks or delayed aches and pains? I can confirm it Happens; it did for me! Believe it ... Be aware of the rewards may be worth the risks. Let's hope CC doesn't keep us on edge too long, or let it all go down in flames without fresh Spring showers to bloom again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More stories please

You should totally right a story about Jimmy and his boyfriend tht would be a great story...,love your writtings, can't wait for more keep it up :)

TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years ago

This story is hot and fun too - and even better when you know Run and Hide sequel. In fact that was made me grin at the irony of this sentence: 'And, really, what were the odds that he'd find his one true match in a bar? That his dream man would magically appear at Sparks?'

I really wish you'd write some more stories.

Bill779Bill779over 7 years ago

Great story - where is the rest of the story

AfriAfriover 6 years ago
Bill?

The Run and Hide Series is the continuation to this.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Second time linking to Ace. Read all about him if you've found yourself here. CC wrote more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous