Mrs. & Miss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LenaWest
LenaWest
12 Followers

"No ma'am, he said he had not." Michelle sounded worried herself.

"Can you have the driver pick me up at the airport? The International Terminal. Let him know we will be heading back to the penthouse." Now I was terrified and wanted to check the penthouse first before I raised any flags.

"I'll call him now; would you like me to also reschedule your flight?"

"Yes, for the last flight out tonight or the first in the morning. Also, could you adjust all of the other plans please?"

"I'll do my best, although I didn't plan any of it. Mr. Southerland wanted to do everything on his own. I do have a copy of your itinerary, so l'll do my best."

Daniel really wanted this to be special, I can't believe he had planned the entire trip himself. His disappearing was so strange, and two days in a row.

"Thank you, Michelle, I appreciate your help; and your discretion."

"Of course. My pleasure." I hung up the phone and noticed that Rick responded.

"Not in a few days, is everything ok? Aren't you leaving today?"

I respond quickly. "Yes, his phone is just dead. We will be leaving soon. Talk later."

I hit send and put both my phone and my book back in my bag. Leaving the bartender a twenty-dollar bill for the wine, I headed for the terminal pick up and realized I did not tell the driver to come to departures.

My phone buzzed. Looking in at the screen in hopes it is Daniel I see instead the preview of a message from Michelle. "I told the driver to pick you up at the International Departures terminal. He said he would meet you in the far lane near the median. He would be parked in the cabbie line with a blue flag on top of the car. He suggested that he pick you up personally from arrivals, I explained this might be easier for you to find him. He should be there in the next 20 minutes If you would like to change this call him at..."

Michelle was wonderful, and Daniel defiantly does not deserve her. I realize the message was sent 15 minutes ago and head to the front doors. I find the car easily and hop in the back.

"Thank you, we are headed back to the penthouse."

"Yes Ma'am" the driver said, and we ride in silence. I keep calling Dan's phone, but it just keeps going to voicemail. His iMesages are not on. I am so worried that I can't think straight. We pull up to our building. I try to walk to the elevator as casual as possible and the ride up seems to take forever. My stomach if doing flips. The doors ding and I fuss and rush with the keys.

I finally get the door open. "Daniel, Daniel are you here?... Daniel." I hear a loud knocking, and I am terrified, I grab my phone and dial 911 as I head into Daniel's study, where he keeps a small handgun.

"911, what is your emergency?" a male operator says in a sharp but calming tone.

"I think someone may be in my home." I whisper as low as possible

"I have officers on their way and they are about five minutes out. Why do you think someone is in your home?"

"My husband has been missing all day, and I come home to an empty house with someone knocking around in the dark."

"Ok, ma'am I'm going to need you to step outside until the officers arrive."

"We have a hand gun and my husband has shown me how to use it. I am holding it now." I turn the corner; the brightness of the city lights creeping through the window to illuminate Daniels' pale skin.

He is tied up in rope and hanging from the Loft beams in the middle of the room, naked. As I approached I noticed the words Sex Slave written in red lipstick on Daniels ass cheeks. I stood frozen as I watched my husband spin in the air...the sound of the operator shouting in the phone got my attention.

"Ma'am, Ma'am, did you hear me? ... Ma'am I need you to put the weapon down before police arrive. We wouldn't want there to be any confusion... Ma'am"

"I heard you I whispered in the phone as I let the loaded gun drop to the floor. Please let the police know the door is open, but it is just my husband."

"Well I need to stay on the line until the police arrive."

I dropped the phone and stared at Daniel with utter confusion for what seemed like hours. Then I noticed a white piece of paper attached to the rope; a note taped to the rope. I grabbed it and sat in the closest chair.

The police walked through the door just as I sat on down to opened the note and read.

"Your slut of a husband has been paying me to dominate him every week. He thought he could do as he wished next week. Here is a whip for you to use on him if you wish. Make the lying worthless slave pay."

Love Ivy

LenaWest
LenaWest
12 Followers
12