All Comments on 'Mrs. Anderson and the Boy Next Door Ch. 04'

by DeliciousD45

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very enjoyable with more to come

Hi, I enjoyed this series very much, especially the little surprise kink at the end. So what’s next for Lola? A little voyeurism, watching Kate fuck Ben? A threesome, helping Kate fuck Ben? A foursome with Kate, Nick and Ben so her son can watch her being fucked by Nick? Or will she decide to go solo, and fuck Ben herself?

Could make for at least four more exciting chapters.

Whichever way you decide to go I’m sure it’lol be be good. Thanks

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Sweet Jesus!!!!!!

You are BAR NONE my new all time favorite author of naughty mother/son stories Ms.Delicious! Seriously,you can't even imagine just how much you're submissions get me soooo fucking hard and reading to beat my dick raw while reading you're stories.....The way you deliciously describe each scenerio equally in each one of you're stories are hotter than the flames in hell lol,in this one I especially loved when Kate tied Chris up with those stockings and they took turns in giving him the ride of his life! Literally.....And then,when it couldn't get anymore naughty,you,my dear didn't disappoint you're fans and myself with that yummy part when Kate suggested to Lola to think of her own son Ben while she was riding Chris.....That actually made me cum so intense I almost past out! I LOVE YOUR DIRTY MIND and the stories you put out immensely.....Please continue with more,more,More of this of this series..... A humble fan....

DeliciousD45DeliciousD45about 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 has been uploaded!

I know it's long overdue, but the nest chapter is coming so stay tuned:)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Thank you...

So much for giving us fans the heads up on you're newest offering Ms.Delicious

I'm literally shaking with whole hearted arousal waiting to read that masterpiece!

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 6 years ago
Yes, please, more! :)

This is a well-written series and I'm thrilled with the "older women next door" + age play going on. It's hot and juicy.

I'll be keenly awaiting the next one. Thank you!

amoroneamoroneover 3 years ago

Thanks again for a fabulously sexy drama. It really is just what I dream about and have dreamt about since I was a boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeliciousD45@DeliciousD45
569 Followers
Everyone has their sides and mine is no different. I am your everyday woman with a life to live and hours to work but I also have a deeply passionate and sexual side that I currently am not expressing physically. The mind is the most stimulating organ and I always attempt to u...