Mrs. Anderson and the Boy Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Anderson ground against his tongue and he took her clit in his mouth.

"Yess, she likes that," Kate said. "Make her cum boy. She needs it."

She pressed her hand against his head, pushing his face against Mrs. Anderson's pussy and mashing his mouth against her clit. Not caring, she grinded against his mouth faster and faster as she felt herself getting ready to cum.

"Your Aunt will love this Chris," Kate said breathlessly as she pushed tighter on his neck. "She will be wild for you and give you her pussy whenever you want. You want that don't you baby? You and her just fucking all night and no one knowing..."

Her words put Mrs. Anderson over the edge and she screamed, her stomach clenching as the orgasm rolled over her. Hungrily Chris lapped at the juice pouring out and when Kate released his neck he moved over Mrs. Anderson and shoved his cock in her sopping pussy.

"That's it baby, just take that pussy," Kate said. She shoved him hard and fast into her. "Pretend she is your Aunt baby."

"Oh my god," he groaned. "This is so wrong but..."

"Do it."

"Aunt Karen," he gasped and Mrs. Anderson reached up and put her arms around his neck.

"That's it. Such a good boy..."

His eyes were closed and his cock was like a spear. He stabbed it into her deep and Mrs. Anderson knew it wouldn't take much for her to cum again.

"We both need it," she whispered. "I won't tell anyone."

"I won't either," he said. "I promise."

Kate stretched out beside Mrs. Anderson and began sucking her nipples. She moaned and wrapped her legs right around Chris.

"Your nephew feels so good, doesn't he?"

"Yes so fucking good!"

Chris grunted, thrusting so deep she felt his balls smacking her ass.

"You've wanted him for awhile haven't you?"

"Yes..."

"Say her name again."

"Aunt Karen, your pussy is so good..."

"Mmm, are you going to burst inside her baby?"

"Yes...I want to."

She started rubbing Mrs. Andersons clit and the sensation was overwhelming. The throbbing was building between that and the feeling of Kate's lips on her nipples.

"Oh god I am going to cum again Kate!"

"You want your nephew to cum inside don't you?"

"I do...fuck please..."

"Make your Aunt cum baby."

He cried out, thrusting fast until he was groaning and as she came she felt his hot seed spread over the walls of her pussy.

"Mmm virgins," Kate said as she crawled between them. "Ready instantly and able to cum over and over again."

"Yea," Chris said. She kissed him and grinned. They rested awhile and listened to the sounds of trucks on the highway in the distance. Nearby someone was playing loud music in the room, no doubt trying to cover the sounds of their fucking. Mrs. Anderson went in the bathroom and ran water over her face. When she came back Kate was on her belly sucking Chris's cock.

"Not much of a rest," Mrs. Anderson teased. She sat down on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers up Kate's inner thigh. She opened her legs wider and Lola rubbed her damp pussy, watching as Kate's sucking got him rock hard once more. The sight of it made her ache.

Kate paused for a moment. "Lola would you get the nylons out of my bag?"

She did so and Kate stopped sucking. "Chris move up to the top of the bed and put your arms out."

"What are you doing?" Chris asked.

Deftly Kate pressed his arm against the headboard and tied it quickly, and before he had time to protest she tied the other. When she was finished she straddled him and sat down hard on his cock.

"Fuccckk..." he grunted. He twisted in the ties but they were knotted tightly and sighed with pleasure. "Come here Lola. Feed him those beautiful nipples of yours."

"God," she sighed as she felt his tongue moving around it and his teeth biting gently. She moved closer and ran her hands over his hair. Kate started grinding on him and the sound of her wet on his skin was so sexy.

"Press his face into your breasts Lola," she moaned. "Bury his face in them!"

Mrs. Anderson closed her eyes and wished there was milk to feed him. Kate leaned forward and with one hand slid her finger inside Mrs. Anderson. She moved on it, pushing Chris's face deeper between her breasts until he could hardly breathe.

"Yes like that," Kate gasped. "His cock feels so good Lola."

"Use his cock Kate, make yourself cum."

Chris mumbled sounds between her breasts as Kate rode him harder, crying out and hoping anyone else there would hear them. This time she was using the boy for her own enjoyment. She lean forward and nipped at his nipples with her teeth and pushing him in deep, hard deep thrusts until she was cumming.

"Oh god..." she cried, her breath in ragged pants. "so fucking good."

Mrs. Anderson pulled away and Chris groaned. "I'm getting close."

Quickly Kate got off of him and Mrs. Anderson climbed on. She wasted no time in teasing, Kate slid him inside and she leaned in to kiss him as she rode his cock. She felt Kate's hand on her ass gripping one cheek tightly.

"Mmmm yes Lola, use his cock. Imagine if this were Ben..."

"What, Kate..."

She laughed softly. "Playing a game with you darling."

Chris's balls were slapping against her ass and Mrs. Anderson spread her legs wider. His was moaning, fighting the restraints and trying to reach her breasts with his mouth.

"Ben would have enjoyed this... his cock hard in the morning and his mother right there to take of it for him, so loving..."

"Lola stop," she moaned.

"It's okay if you want to pretend...I won't tell..."

"Fuck me please!" Chris cried. "I'm gonna cum!"

She felt him tense and a few more strokes put her over the edge also. Exquisite pleasure flooded her as he released inside her. She leaned against his heaving chest and listened to his heart race as hers was.

Later, they reluctantly agreed it was time to take Chris home. They showered together and on the way home Mrs. Anderson put her head back against the seat and sighed.

"Thanks for sharing your birthday with me Kate but really...the thing about Ben. I wish you-"

"I have to tell you something Lola."

"What?"

"I've been wanting to for awhile, but I don't want you to be..."

"Oh Kate just come out with it!"

"I took your son's virginity. I fucked Ben."

(Stay tuned for part 5 in 2018!!)

12