Mrs. Brown's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just out of curiosity", I asked, "does Tony raise any problems for you?" "I only ask to save any future embarrassment" I continued. "Most definitely not", she replied, "the two of you come as a package!" "You'll never know how glad I am to hear you say that", I said."

"Good", Marie said, in fact if we had a little more time, I wouldn't be completely adverse to a short preview of things to 'cum'!!!" "I'm not sure, but I'm almost positive that Tony was memorising every word during that meeting! Especially the last part!"

"Well, now that my worries are settled, I think that we should take our leave before your daughter gets home; wouldn't want to cause any problems for you now", I said, smiling. "Oh", she said, also smiling, "we tell each other everything about everything, so definitely no problem!"

"Wow" I said in response, "then in that case, how about that preview you mentioned earlier?" "Oh wait", she said, looking rather surprised, "I think you've misunderstood me, I said we tell all; we don't share all; but now that I think about it, it could turn out to be rather exciting, couldn't it?"

"Given that I've never in all my life thought about incest, she continued, I'll have to sound her out about that." "So, OK then, I said rising from the sofa, I hope to be hearing from you as soon as you get all your answers, yes?" With that, we all made our way to the front door."

"As Marie made to open it, she said, "Oh, most definitely!" With both a big hug and a sweet tongue searching kiss, we departed, although I could tell that Tony wanted a lot more! In my mind, I was still thinking of the infinite possibilities that could be found, with the inclusion of Marie's daughter; and I had yet to find out her name!"

"However, it wasn't to be until almost five months later that I got a phone call out of the blue, from Marie, who sounded terrible; crying loudly, amid all the accompanying sniffles, asking me if I could get round to her place straight away. "Yes, of course", I answered."

"After letting Tony know where I was going, he was in the middle of clearing up the garden, I made my way round to Marie's. My god, she was in a rare old state; it looked as if she had gone through the emotional wringer! "What on earth has happened?", I asked after she had let me in."

"Where the hell do I start?", she cried! After an hour or two, I finally got her calmed down enough to tell her story." "Remember what you were worried about, the last time we talked?" she asked. "You gay", she reminded me, when I looked confused. "Oh that", I said, not fully comprehending her meaning."

"Well, it turns out that I've been sleeping with one for the past God knows how many years!!" "What!" was all I could think of to say; "Didn't your P.I. catch on to him; and if not, why not?" I asked. "Well, if I hadn't been so convinced that it was a woman he was involved with, he most likely would have!!", she started crying again."

"He admitted that he saw my husband with a few different men, but given the nature of my husband's work, just automatically assumed it was business, and took a little longer than expected for him to catch on!"

"When he got back home two days ago, I couldn't even look at him, let alone bear to touch him", she added. "When I called you, I had just told him to leave, and that I needed time to think things through".

"OK", I said, "now you have to get prepared for the worst". "What do you mean, the worst?" she asked quizzically. "Alright", I said, "do you have any joint banking accounts?" "Of course", she replied, "how else would we live while he was away?"

"Well, what do you suppose he's thinking about now?", I asked in return. "First you get all that remains in that account transferred to one of your own; then you get a lawyer, give them a copy of the report; explain the situation, and leave the rest to them."

"If things seem to be slipping away from you, you can always suggest that his current clients wouldn't be particularly happy to know how he's been behaving" "You can also give your lawyer a list of your wishes and demands, you know, just to speed things along!" I added cattily."

"Whoa!" she cried, "I have to do all that?" "Most definitely, unless you want to be cleaned out completely", I explained patiently. "Can I ask for your help or support, please?" "I've never given any thought to being in this position before!"

"Of course I'll be there for you sweetie, just let me know when, OK?" With that, I left. Tony must be going frantic wondering where I was, and with who! In fact, those were the very first words out of his mouth when I opened the door. Well, at least I knew I was trusted!! And told him so!! If he wanted to get stroppy, then so could I!"

"He knew straight away he'd made a wrong move, one that he couldn't win. Now for someone in their early twenties, at least he had the intelligence to go and find something else to do. Life's up's and down's, where would we all be without them??"

"Three days later I got another call from Marie; she'd just got a call from her husband, asking her what the hell she was playing at, moving all the money. Well, I told him, you surely didn't expect me to leave it where it was, did you? But don't worry, that's the least of your troubles; you'll be hearing from my lawyer shortly, then the fun really begins!" Then she had hung up on him."

I really couldn't help but laugh, she had taken to her new-found situation like a duck to water! "You're a quick learner girl," I told her, and heard a little giggle in response. "I hope I'm just as quick in other situations," she replied."

"If you're implying what I think you're implying, if I'm lucky enough to be your teacher, I'll have to make a note to go v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y indeed in order for you to commit things to memory, I answered."

"After a severe bout of coughing and spluttering, Marie gasped "Well now you've totally confused me, I really don't know if you're planning on being good to me, or if you're being very, very bad!"

"It's all a matter of perspective, you'll have to make your own mind up at the time; if you like it, it's good, otherwise it's bad! Still, like they say, it all comes out in the wash, or the proof of the pie is in the eating!"

Yet more coughing and spluttering, after which "Do you have any idea of what you're doing to me? My god, I've never in my life had a 'dirty phone call' and now this, without even so much as a naughty word; - I'm going to have to change my undies!!"

"I laughed, "OK, I'll ease up on you, only because Tony's just come in and is giving me the evil eye." "Now you've got my imagination working overtime; I think I'll have to go get my new best friend busy!!" "OK" I said, "catch you later."

"Sorry, did I catch or interrupt you in the middle of something?", Tony asked. "Nothing much", I said, "just trying to make Marie realise what's she's missing; you know, building up her anticipation of things to come or cum!"

"Well, now it's your turn mom", he said. "Get ready for a very good pounding!" God, was I ever ready, I couldn't get any wetter if I'd been in the pool!! "On the floor mom, on your back!" In a flash, I followed his directions, my clothes flying every which way."

"While I watched from my supine position, Tony slowly disrobed, at the same time building up my anticipation. As his shorts came down and that ever-ready fuckpole came into sight, I almost swooned! "Come and impale your ever-loving mother, son", I said softly. I want every fucking inch of that reaming my itchy tubes and scratching my cervix!!"

"Your wish is my command; I'm now going to fuck you till you can't see straight and you certainly won't be able to walk very well!" With that, he took hold of my ankles, and while kneeling before me, placed them on his shoulders, and as he positioned that pole at the entrance to my pussy, proceeded to bend me almost double!!"

"I'd not been fucked like this for quite some time, so I admit now that I found it quite thrilling as well as exciting. It wasn't long before my beloved son had me pressing my knees hard against my tits and my feet next to my head as he was thrusting his glorious cock again and again inside me; as much as he was fucking me hard, I still kept calling out for more!!"

"At the same time as I could feel him knocking at my cervix, I instinctively knew that I still didn't have all of him inside me, which I desperately wanted so much! I repeatedly told him what I wanted, and it wasn't as if he wasn't trying! I knew that there had to be at least another two or three inches, just waiting!!"

"After trying so long, he suddenly stopped, gasping for breath. "Mom", he said, breathing heavily, "I've tried my hardest to comply with your wishes, now I'll try my way!!" After resting for a couple of minutes, with his dick still rock solid inside me, he began again, only this time as he got to my cervix, he stopped, trying to get his smaller head to fit into the entrance to my womb."

"After aligning both, he then started pushing, insistently, and with a great deal of patience, he was ever so slowly succeeding in opening the entrance. While doing so, it was not without some discomfort to me, and I was not slow in letting him know! "Well, you asked for it, so deal with it", he replied."

"When he said that, I remembered reading in a magazine about how paramedics were called to help a couple who were locked together in a similar situation. When I conveyed that story to Tony, he asked how. I explained to him that once the male had entered, part of the stretched cervix had collapsed, locking them together; the male wasn't able to withdraw."

"I continued, it had taken hospital treatment to get them separated, with god knows how many people involved; the paramedics getting them on the gurney, then countless others to help in transferring them from the gurney onto a hospital bed, all the while with them laying on top of one another."

"God alone knows how many people it took to perform the separation," I continued. "Christ mom," Tony said, as I finished, "and this is what you wanted?" "Yeah, well, I obviously wasn't thinking too clearly, was I? It's amazing how you can get caught up in the moment!"

"Right, I'm just glad you had this moment of clarity before it was too late", he replied. The story had also put paid to any further amorous adventures at this time!!"

"OK, I'm going for a swim, followed by a relaxing spell in the hot tub", I said. "What do you plan on doing, Tony?" Oh, I'll be following you, mom, if only to watch!!" I shook my head, laughing, "Bloody typical boy, aren't you?", I said. "I don't know, mom", he replied, "I don't know how many other sons are lucky enough to have a mom like you!"

"Oh, a smooth talker as well!" I replied. "What other talents have you been hiding from me?"

Footnote: Sorry to all my fans out there, for taking so long with this portion of my story, had a little trouble with the editing, but also had to leave something for the next instalment; and hope there's enough in this to keep you happy!

Happy reading, TrickydickyUK.

12