All Comments on 'Mrs C'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, begs for more

I liked it, except maybe for the BDSM part, which isn't really my thing, but I understand others might find it appealing.

It was interesting to see the relationship develop, and in the end, the challenges that they faced as a May-September couple. My first wife was 15 years older than me, the second is 10 years older. Even today, it raises eyebrows, and it's not always easy to deal with if you're one of the participants. The way things were left unresolved calls for a continuation of the story. Do they get back together?? Is it just a summer fling?? Where do we go from here...??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wonder if the author is American as the age gap seems to be such a huge obstacle, can't imagine any European country where it would actually stop a relationship.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
the story was OK...

Didn't really care for the BDsm and sissy parts, but you warned us in the beginning about different fetishes, and I read it... so i didn't let that influence my score. 4*

The whole Betty thing, ignoring the sissy part, distracted me from the mature story.

plsirronplsirronover 5 years ago

good story except for bondage & sissy parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...