All Comments on 'Mrs. Ford Takes a Ride'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
poortoypoortoyalmost 18 years ago
Stunning

What a superb story!

The way she teases him and draws him into her web is

just stunning.

Like your other stories, please keep on writing in that

manner!!!!

indigodragonindigodragonalmost 18 years ago
what a tease

that was one hell of a tease story. aal young guys should be so lucky to meeet someone like her. whatever she does next to him is sure to be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nothing runs like a Ford

Good story! Have Mrs. Ford get drunk again and have a group of boys take her home. One doesn't seem to be enough??

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifealmost 18 years ago
If only their cars

performed as well as Mrs. Ford. Everybody should have a Mrs. Ford in their life, and maybe later they'll find a wife just like her. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
spelling

The story was good but when you spell the word cum as in sex wise its not come its cum for your correction list

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My goodness.

Between you, en ectasy (sp?) and temptanddestroy, I'm certainly getting my fill of women seducing men stories.

And as good as their submissions are, yours are the best. Your sex descriptions are vivid. Your characters, if not realistic, are at least consistent. There's none of this, "She showed him her tits and they fucked" type of foreplay.

I'd love to see you work over a male character who was devoted to his partner, but eventually succumbs. You did a great job with poor Jeff the boss, only the poor bastard never really stood a chance.

With Adam, you still haven't let the blue blooded teen actually get inside Mrs. Ford, which heightens the tension as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, great series of stories so far. I'm glad you've started contributing. You've had pretty positive feedback so far, although the language nazis have appeared in force as well. I'm all for proper English usage, but hell, these stories are hot.

The main thing is don't be concerned about whether you have an audience or not. You're doing great, and I look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
short but highly erotic

Great writing. It really makes me wish I were 18 again and had a gorgeous friend of the family like Mrs Ford. the Ct. Yankee

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 18 years ago
must say that

this is a wonderful story that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
naaaaaa

Great story. I thought the asking him not to cum in her mouth was great. I also thought the sounds were lame. naaaaa he said? Words might be less realistic, but would make for a better flowing read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

Absolutely excellent writing....best yet

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Disappointing

He should have cum in her pussy. They were swimming in her pool and could have been skinnydipping, of course in the dark, and he could have just as well fucked her and even bred her, in this fantasy story.

wrathofkublakhanwrathofkublakhanalmost 18 years ago
intense!

just love the inherent tension in the writing!

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Every Boy Deserves a Mrs. Ford!

She is a hot strumpet. Every boy deserves a Mrs. Ford!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love the Teasing and Dirty Talk

Loved it. The teasing and dirty talk by the sexy Mrs Ford had me hooked from the start. Drawing out the sex with her seducing and then teaasing him mercilessly was perfect. I love this in erotic fiction. Thanks!!!

butchmebutchmealmost 15 years ago
Your best work by far

The first two stories of this series are light years ahead of the rest of your work. You need to examine why. Is it the directness of those two, the simplicity, the universality or is it a close to true story. None of the others for me compare.

flim62flim62almost 15 years ago
nice

liked the teasing, sexy talk by mrs. ford. liked the fact that she tells him not to cum in her mouth. also liked the fact that he didn't cum in her cunt-- this time. is there a follow-up in the works?

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
great story

great story and looking forward to the next one.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Annoying

By the time I was fifteen being treated like this, yes including the sex, would had seriously annoyed me (if not completely pissed me off). At thirteen or fourteen I might have been that shy and nervous around my "crush" if she'd been as aggressive as Mrs. Ford, but eighteen? Seriously?

I swear most of the characters who are supposedly under twenty one in Literotica stories need four years shaved off their ages to be believable.

Adam has got to be a sub/masochist if he liked this and seriously has to be if he ever let Mrs. Ford treat him that way again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BMW?

Fun sexy story with a hot mature woman. But show me a BMW where this can happen in the front seats: " She shifted closer to Adam until she was lightly pressing up against his side." That requires a front bench. Should have been a car like a 2004 Chevy.

I still gave it a ****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous