Mrs. Ford Takes a Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"I'm getting out! How about you?"

She brushed his face with her hand as she stopped in front of him. Then she let her hand drop down until it was at the waistband of his swim trunks. Adam was sure that she couldn't see that his erection was jutting out over the top of his trunks. Whether she could see or not, Mrs. Ford stretched his tiny speedo out from his waist making Adam gasp in excitement.

"Are you coming?..." she asked, letting his waist band snap back into place.

"Naaaa!..." Adam gasped as his waist band snapped smartly against his erection, making it expand even more and project even further from the tight confines of the tiny swim suit.

With an amused smirk at wide eyed Adam, Lauren slowly stepped up the stairs and out of the pool. Her pubic mound was virtually naked through the tiny wet triangle at her loins. Adam groaned faintly as he looked up into Mrs. Ford's crotch. Lauren picked up her towel then came back to stand right above him. Keeping her eyes turned down into his, she slipped back into her high heels, spread her legs a little and started seductively drying herself. Adam blushed and tried helplessly to look away, but he couldn't. Lauren's rounded mons and lightly haired vertical slit were clearly visible at the apex of her spread legs. He could also see her wicked smile as she looked down at him between her looming breasts.

"You better get out sweetheart. Your mother's going to start worrying about you."

She held the towel out to him.

Adam didn't know what to do. His enormous erection was sticking well out of the top of the undersized speedo and there wasn't much chance of it going down anytime soon with sexy Mrs. Ford standing there. He decided to move quickly out of the pool and make a fast grab for the towel. But Lauren had anticipated him. As he jumped out of the pool, she casually flung the towel over her shoulder. Adam started to move towards it but she just turned so that she was continuously facing him and the towel was just out of reach. Adam found himself standing right in front of the sexy older blonde with the engorged head of his cock protruding obscenely from his swim shorts. And Mrs. Ford was staring right at it.

"Either those trunks are a little small or you're a little large Adam..." she said, licking her lips in a very provocative manner.

"For someone who just came in his pants a little while ago, this is very impressive..." Lauren said, reaching out and closing her fist around his sensitive knob.

"Unnnnnn!.....Godddd!....I'm sorry Mrs. Ford!..." Adam groaned as Lauren squeezed and fondled his eager cock crown.

"Don't be dear! I consider this a compliment!..." Lauren said as she slowly backed up, leading Adam with her by his tool until she backed up to a deck chair. Gracefully she sat down in front of him, her face on a level with his crotch. She looked up into his eyes with a wicked smile as she slowly pulled the speedo down and let it drop to his feet. She didn't touch his cock again for the moment.

Adam stood there trembling with arousal and almost faint with embarrassment. His prick was rigidly erect as the blood throbbed fenziedly through his distended shaft.

"What are you going to do Mrs. Ford?..." he asked in a fearful whisper.

"What would you like me to do Adam?..." Lauren responded as she reached for her bag and puled out her lipstick. With Adam's erection bobbing only inches from her face, she continued to look him in the eyes as she slowly and sensuously applied a gleaming scarlet slash of red to her pursed lips.

"Is there something special you'd like me to do to you right now sweetheart?..." she asked with a lewd wink. Still smiling up into his fearful gaze, she put her hands on his hips and parted her lips into an inviting oval.

"Anything at all?..." she purred.

"Oh God Mrs. Ford!...Please!...Please!...Put it in your mouth!..." he moaned in a barely audible whisper.

"Do you want me to suck it baby?..." she asked, closing one hand at the root of his shaft. It was so urgently erect that she had some difficulty bending it down until it was pointed directly at her glistening lips.

"Please!...Please!..."

"Do you want me to blow you?..." she teased as she leaned forward and pressed her puckered lips lightly against his livid cock crown.

"Ohhhhh!..." Adam cried as Mrs. Ford molded her nibbling lips around his responsive flesh, making his balls churn with arousal.

"If you want me to suck your cock Adam, you have to promise me one thing!..." Lauren said, sliding her cushiony lips down a little further until they were locked around the widest part of Adam's excruciatingly flared knob. She gave the end of his cock a sloppy, lurid suck.

"Naaa!...Goddd!...Anything Mrs. Ford!...Anything you want!..." Adam gasped in arousal. He couldn't believe how exciting it was to see Mrs. Ford's mouth suckling on the end of his pulsing tool. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold his come for very long. And so did Lauren.

She backed off his meat for a moment and said with a sexy purr..."Don't come in my mouth, O.K baby? Let me know when you're going to come but don't come in my mouth!"

"Yesss!...Nooo!... Mrs. Ford!...I won't!... I promise!"

"Good boy!.... Now!...Are you ready for me baby?... Are you ready for your blowjob?..." she asked, giving him another lewd wink.

"Please, Mrs. Ford!...Please!..." Adam begged.

Lauren smiled as she went back to gently sucking on his knob. But now she used her little hand at the root of his cock. She gently jogged his turgid flesh so that his knob was slipping in and out of the tightly cinched oval of her lips. She knew that this was the most sensitive part of his cock and she was giving it particular attention. She also used her tongue with practiced skill, flipping it seductively around and around Adam's tender, engorged flesh.

"Shickkk!..Shickkk!...Shickkk!..." was the moist slurping noise that his cock made as Lauren popped the mushroom shaped knob in and out of her puckered lips.

"Ohhhh!...Ohhh!...Oh my Godddd!..." Adam gasped. He squirmed and twitched with excitement in response to Lauren's expert cock sucking. It felt like his prick was surrounded by molten honey as Lauren worked him over. The tension in his balls was rising fast as those aching nuggets drew up tight into his groin.

"Mmmmm!....Mmmm Hmmmm!...Mmmm Hmmmm!...Mmmm Hmmmm!..." Lauren hummed, knowing that her murmured encouragement would vibrate right down to the bottom of his drum taut ball sack.

"Ohhh Godddd!...." Adam continued to groan, as he began to helplessly hunch his cock in and out of Mrs. Ford's mouth in time with her lurid cock sucking.

Lauren knew he wasn't going to last very long and she decided to help him along. She ringed the root of his throbbing tool with her thumb and forefinger. Then she smoothly leaned forward into his crotch, letting his big cock slide all the way back to her tonsils.

"Naaaaa!..." Adam cried as Mrs. Ford inhaled the whole length of his cock with practiced ease.

Still looking up into his eyes, Lauren managed to curve her ovalled lips into a wicked smile. Then she began to suck on his engorged flesh in earnest. Her smooth cheeks collapsed inwards as she vacuumed his responsive tool with wanton entusiasm .

"Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." she coaxed, pumping the root of his cock faster with her ringed fingers in order to bring him to his inevitable orgasm.

"Ahhhh!...Ahhh!...Ahhh!...." Adam panted as his angry cock throbbed for release inside the searing confines of Mrs. Ford's sunken cheeks. His cock expanded that last excruciating millimeter as his come began to surge in his balls.

"Mrs Ford!...Ahhh!...I'm coming!...I'm going to come!..." Adam cried, trying to edge backwards and pull his cock from Mrs. Ford's voracious mouth.

"Mnnoooo!...Donnnn't!..." Lauren mumbled loudly with wide eyes. But she reached around Adam with her free hand and grabbed his butt in a hard clasp, refusing to allow him to escape her greedy mouth. She continued to suck on him hard and jack him off in a demanding rhythm.

"Mmmm Mmmm!...Nooooo!...Mmmm mmmm!..." she kept humming even as she bore down on the dismayed youth's cock with irresistable intensity.

Adam was frantic with indecision. Mrs. Ford was telling him not to come in her mouth but she refused to release him now that he was on the brink. He wiggled and squirmed but Lauren only gripped his ass tighter and held him firmly in place. The pre come was streaming from his cock and she knew the rest of it was on its way.

"Ummmm!...Ummm!...Ummm!..." she coaxed as she sucked and masturbated his cock furiously. With her other hand she jerked his butt forward again and again, forcing Adam to fuck her mouth rhythmically.

"Ahhhhhh!....Noooo!...." he cried pitifully as he rose up on his tiptoes and his balls convulsed. A huge jet of come erupted from his quivering cock, firing directly down Mrs. Ford's throat.

"Oooohh!...Ummmm!...Commmmme!....Ummm Hmmmm!...Commm ommm!..." Lauren encouraged gutturally as the torrent of Adam's sperm gushed furiously under her vacuuming suck.

"Ahhhh!...Ahhh!...Goddd!..." Adam wailed, practically dancing on his toes. His cock was lurching violently with every spasm of his balls. He was feverishly embarrassed that he was coming in Mrs. Ford's mouth when she had specifically asked him not to. And was he ever coming! He was coming so much that she couldn't swallow fast enough. His creamy sperm was beginning to trickle out of the corners of Mrs. Ford's mouth as she urged him to fuck her face. And there was nothing he could to about it. He came and came and came as the wanton blonde worked skillfully to drain his youthful balls.

"Ummm!..Hmmm!...Commme!...Commmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." Lauren continued to intone. With her face buried in his crotch, she waited for the tension in his groin to build. Then she yanked her head up, drawing his sperm up from his balls with her leeching mouth. Then she would plunge her frothing lips back down his tool and suck hard, coaxing another spasm to build in his cringing nuts. She repeated this lewd cycle over and over, forcing Adam's orgasm to go on and on and on.

"Naaaaa!...Ohhhh!..." Adam moaned in surrender, ceasing to struggle as he let Mrs. Ford work her seductive skills on his lurching, spewing cock. Finally his come shots started lose their power and his orgasm began to wane.

"Ummmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." Lauren hummed happily. She continued to stare up wickedly into Adam's eyes as she coaxed the diminishing flow of boy cream from his over worked testicles.

Eventually she let his softening shaft slip from her puffy lips. She nestled her face into his groin as she murmured in a very pouty little girl voice..."You promised you wouldn't come in my mouth baby!..."

"Mrs. Ford!...I didn't mean to!....What could I do?...I!...I!...Ahhhh!.." Adam gasped, as Lauren gave his super sensitive shaft a bunch of hard pulls with her little fist to draw up the last dregs of sperm from his balls.

And of course her practiced touch worked, making Adam's little pee slit open wide and disgorge the last of his bubbling fluid on her cheeks, in her hair and down her shuttling wrist.

"You'll just have to make it up to me!..." she said with a girlish giggle, wringing the last of his sperm from him with corkscrewing twists and pulls of her little hand.

"Ahhhhh!..." Adam groaned, rocking back on his heels. He was barely able to stand, he was so sapped of strength. He stared down at Mrs. Ford's glowing, come streaked face and wondered what she meant.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers
12