All Comments on 'Mrs. G'

by SanVital

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice first story, but...

..a bit of conflict would be really nice, like the son getting them caught doin!

This story would fit better in MATURE category.

best wishes,

Anon from Spain.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Not a bad story...but...

Not a bad story...but cheating is cheating!!! And reading this story make us think that what she wanted was to fuck the son, but got the best to that: fucked the son's friend...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes should be in the mature cat..

but this one is hot for a may to september encounter.. kinda wondering how the writer will follow up

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Genius

God, this is just so good. Please keep writing.

eSecretseSecretsabout 9 years ago
Well done

Ignore the critics. This story is great just as it is. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Written

But did I miss any reference to Jamie's father, deceased, in jail, on the lamb, divorced, whatever?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re:Well done

Well, you commented on the story, which makes you a critic. By YOUR "logic" we should ignore you.

<P>

I love assholes who can't just comment on stories but have to slam others who dare to have a different opinion. Ya like the story? Fine. Ya don't like the story? Despite your stance, also fine. It must be horrible to have such low self esteem that you can't even stand to read or hear opposing opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good first effort

Of course, if they continue they will get caught. Your writing is of good quality and the story held my interest. More, please!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
A Loney Wife...

A really bad start, huh. Then, of course, in this category there should be a husband to be cheating on. I guess I missed him in there somewhere. You have promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am with Spanish Anon here.

Good story, but lacks real life conflict. Just guess the turmoil in her mind if her beloved son caught her fucking his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong hubD8

If the cheating or marriage are not only mature young connection the exact category is Mature hub.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
WOW!

I read this story and gave you a 5 before checked your Bio page. Wow! This is your first submission? Unbelievable!

You'll find Loving Wives a tough sell. It's full of folks with some definite ideas of what LW should be, even if their idea conflicts with the site managers stated requirements. Lets see, 'Extra marital fun,' check--she's married and she fucked someone she isn't married to; sounds extramarital to me.

Seriously, I think this is the very best first submission I've read, but saying that, I'm not denying it has its weak points and some were pointed out by others. Consider their comments. At least I didn't see any "dumb ass cuckold baboon who should eat shit and die," comments. It's still early, however, don't give up hope. Without those astute comments you can't become a full-fledged member of our tight little group.

Keep writing, you have talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You have talent!Nice first submission!

If you can accept a humble call to a mistep in your plot:

the shift from dutiful mother hen to wanton loving wife of a bestfriend son a bit abrupt.And i have to agree, the way you wrote, i was thinking the son would caught her(and would be a interesting situation).

5* for a first effort.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
very slow burner cheating heart tale

Everyone else was a bit too.oblivious and all other characters got obliviated once the liaison began. But both Tony and this tale own a charm that can't be denied. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is HOT !!

Great story, I loved the details and descriptions ! One of the best I read in awhile. Really hit the spot! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was impressive! I tend to agree with the commenter that felt this...

....would have best been placed in the "Mature" category....as it's about a 45 year old married woman and a 20-something young, single man.

I would imagine that LW would mostly be focused on the married couple, the young man being peripheral...but that's hardly an issue.

A very enticing first submission! Thank you, and please continue this story....for the sake of all of us everywhere that in our youth, experienced sex and love with a hot, sexy mature woman.

I was 21, she was 40, so not quite May/December, but I've never had a woman since, that could hold a candle to her....and how I wish we could have made something more permanent together. We couldn't. She feared the family backlash she was sure would result if we "came out".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
***** WOW *****

I agree...a Chapter two is due. You have the characters in play, her mood is right. His strength known. Do it !

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So important to have a legitimate excuse to be unfaithful.

So your spouse disappoints you in some way sexually, of course it becomes legitimate to start having sex with others. And what's the use of discussing your frustration with your spouse first? Sure they could be having a medical or psychological problem, but, why let that possibility interfere with the free pass card you are inventing for yourself. Sounds like a very normal loyal loving marriage to me. So when the husband and his son find out that his college mate has been fucking his mother, we can only wonder what the fallout will be. Wonder if you have the imagination and the balls to write that story. I suspect her self image will change from this: "The feeling of being attractive and wanted has invigorated my sexuality to new heights." Yeah, wonder what her self image will be while she spends the rest of her life being thought of and treated as a whore by her husband, son, and the rest of her former family. Can't wait to read that chapter. Batter up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story but please let him cum in you!

Loved it, but wish you would have let him cum in your pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Wish my wife would fuck one or more of my son's friends! Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The future?

Will next chapter be in Incest/Taboo? What is the family members reaction? Is the husband creampy eating cuckold the son will fuck his mother? Will BTB be with husband and son who have SPINE?

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago

Interesting. I liked it a lot. Very erotic and sexy. Good job!

rjordanrjordanabout 9 years ago
Another great read

Another great read and another great character. She and Karen are a lot a like. Thoroughly enjoyed them both.

rj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

albert1eralbert1eralmost 4 years ago
Very good

Very well written too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanVital@SanVital
San Vital writes modern erotica using real life scenarios, with characters that we can all relate to. ebooks available on Amazon.