Mrs. G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SanVital
SanVital
12 Followers

We actually had a nice steady rhythm going. As we got more comfortable with our movements we got closer together until our bodies were lightly pressed against each other. We looked at each other asking with our eyes if this was ok and we both smiled a confirmation that it was. Then we moved a little closer. I placed my hands on his shoulders and my face flat against his chest. He smelled wonderful. He felt wonderful. I could feel the heat from his body on my face. I was in heaven and I knew I was enjoying this a little too much. He placed his hand around the small of my back and pulled us in tight. I closed my eyes and felt the heat of his body against my breast and I wrapped my arms around him and held tight. I could hear the song ending and I was hoping that there would be another one to follow. Actually, I was praying for another one to follow. Is that wrong of me? I didn't want to lose this position or this feeling.

My silent prayers were answered and another slow song followed. I looked up at him and knew that he was praying for the same thing. We smiled and continued to press on! It was all innocent. We were just playfully flirting right? He started to rub my back to the rhythm of the music while putting his mouth close to my neck. I could feel his warm breath against my skin. I wrapped my hands around his back and rubbed my breasts against him. He let out a long soft breath that I felt from my neck and into my blouse. He moved his hips against my stomach and I felt his erection. Oh my God! I took a step back finally coming to my senses and immediately looked over my shoulder to see where Jamie was. What the hell was I doing? I clearly wasn't thinking and was lost in the moment. I looked all around and spotted him at the bar talking to a few of his friends. He wasn't paying attention and wouldn't be able to see what we were doing anyways. The people on the dance floor provided plenty of cover.

I looked up at Tony and saw how embarrassed he was. He had an apologetic look on his face, but I just wondered what it would be like to kiss him. Before I did something stupid and kiss him, I put my face back against his chest and pressed my body against his. This was bad. It was wrong. God he smelled so good! Stop it Diane, Stop it! I knew I should've listen to my inner voice and pulled away, but my body had different ideas. I liked this back and forth game we were playing and a part of me wanted to see how far it can go. I wanted to get back to where we left off. Truth be told, I wanted to feel his erection pressed against me again and was sorry I pulled away in the first place. But now he kept it away. I can't say I blame him because of how I reacted. I tried to encourage him by pressing my breast against him and he just held me tighter.

I even moved my hips closer to him, but he just took a slight step back. I finally placed my hands on his hips and pulled him slowly against me. He finally understood what I wanted. He let out another deep sigh as he pressed his cock against my lower stomach. He slowly started to rub his cock against me as we grinded to the music. For a woman who really hasn't been touched in a long time this was sensory overload! I looked down from his chest and saw his hard cock trapped in his jeans. I watched how he moved it from side to side against me. I wondered what it looked like, what it felt like, what it tasted like. I know I should have pulled away because this was wrong on so many levels, but the feeling was just too intense.

I felt his hands slide up and down my bottom quickly and then retreat up to my back. I felt a shiver of excitement through my legs. I kissed his chest in approval wanting him to do it again and as he slid his hands down the second time, the music stopped. The Band thanked the crowd and announced that they were done for the evening, but would be returning next week. Everyone on the dance floor gave them a round of applause, including us. I avoided making eye contact with Tony because I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to hear what he had to say. My embarrassment took over and I just wanted to get out of there, fast!

I left Tony on the dance floor and went to find Jamie. He was in the middle of a conversation with a group of friends and I reluctantly pulled him away and told him that I was leaving. I gave him the keys and told him to let Tony drive. I took a cab home cursing myself for behaving so inappropriately and my mind was already busy thinking of questions that I would have to answer. What could have possibly made me do such things? What was I thinking? What am I going to say to Tony? I wanted to blame the alcohol like everyone else does, but I only had one drink. What gotten into me? Was it the dancing? I heard somewhere that dancing creates endorphins that can cause excessive excitement and irrational behavior. Could that be it? Or did I just make that shit up? By the time I got home my mind was going a mile a minute. I was only able to relax when I went into the shower and tried to wash away the guilt. After the shower, I was finally thinking straight. I admitted to myself that yes I went too far, that I was to blame and the reason was because I was a lonely, horny woman who wasn't having much fun recently.

The dancing made me feel good, being around all those kids made me feel young, alive and free. I was intoxicated by the energy, the music and by the attention Tony was giving me. I accepted that I made a mistake and promised to make things right with Tony in the morning. It's funny, but after all the guilt and shame I put myself through I still managed to sleep with a smile on my face. It was a great night.

I dreaded waking up the next morning knowing that I had to talk to Tony and apologize for my behavior. I still didn't know what I was going to say. I knew It would start with "About last night..." and end with something like "I promise, it won't happen again." But everything in between was still up in the air. I got dressed and headed downstairs to make breakfast. A part of me was hoping that with any luck I'd be out of the house before they even got up. Of course, it was wishful thinking as they both came down for breakfast at 8am. I was busy cooking over the stove as the boys sat down and it made me cringe knowing that I had to turn around and face Tony. So I did most of the talking to the stove for as long as I could.

"You boys are up early for having such a late night," I said.

"It wasn't that late. We got back by two," Jamie replied.

"I see," I didn't know what else to say.

"Sorry, I didn't get much time to spend with you last night mom. I didn't expect all of those people to be there," Jamie said.

"Oh, don't be sorry. I'm just glad you had fun with your friends," I said reassuringly.

"Did you have fun mom?" Jamie asked.

"Of course I did, ..."

"Yeah, me and your mom were dancing up a storm!" Tony chimed in.

"Yeah I know, I could tell from all the laughter," Jamie said.

"Shut up, man! We had fun didn't we Mrs. G?" Tony asked.

I never thought I would be happy to hear 'Mrs. G' again, but it was somehow comforting.

"Yes...yes we did! And they weren't laughing at us Jamie, they were laughing with us!" I said.

"You tell'em Mrs. G!" Tony encouraged.

"Mom?"

"Yes Jamie?"

"The stove is off. Why do you keep staring at it?" Jamie asked.

"Oh...Well...I was just making sure. Here have something to eat," I changed the subject.

I turned around and put food on their plates trying to avoid making eye contact with Tony, but it didn't last for very long. Once I put food on his plate he looked up at me and said "Thank you." I smiled back a "You're welcome" and suddenly I felt a huge weight off my shoulders. I sat and ate with them and we talked about their plans for the day and some of the people he introduced me to last night. Tony and I both acted like nothing happened and more importantly that nothing needed to be said. I went to work relieved that I had just dodged a bullet and made a promise that I wouldn't let anything like that happen again and that I would avoid Tony as much as possible for the remainder of his stay.

So for the next few days I planned to stay at work longer than I wanted to in the hopes of avoiding any interaction with Tony. I would come for dinner and then go to bed while they went out. I would miss spending time with Jamie, but we had all summer and this was something that had to be done. I arrived just as everyone was sitting down for dinner and I apologized for being late and blamed work. My husband ordered Chinese and we all had fun trying to use chopsticks. We watched a little TV and before long it was time for them to leave. Once again they asked if I wanted to join them and I gave them an old woman excuse "Sorry guys, not tonight and had a long day and I'm still recuperating from last night. I'm just going to go to bed early." I know. It was lame. Jamie gave me a quick goodnight kiss on the cheek and headed for the door while Tony showed his disappointment by giving me the 'Sad eye' pouty look. I returned the look and smiled a goodbye. He returned the smile as if to say "I understand."

When the boys left, Tom went to bed and I stayed up watching TV. I just kept flipping through channels. I have three hundred channels and nothing good is ever on. Who was I kidding? I didn't want to watch TV, I wanted to be out with the boys dancing and living life! I thought about the other night and how fun it was. I never felt so alive! The rush of meeting all those people, feeling secure surrounded by strangers who wanted nothing more than to have a good time and be able to let loose without being insecure or judged. And then there was the dancing. I never thought I'd have the nerve to get up and dance without thinking everyone was watching me, but Tony made it easier. From the moment he led me onto the dance floor until our final slow dance he made me feel that I was the only person he wanted to be with. The way he looked at me, the way he smiled, the way he held me tight, the way he pressed up against me, the way he felt my ass, how good his erection felt against...I forced myself to stop thinking about it and immediately looked up the stairs to make sure nobody was watching me for fear that they could read my thoughts.

I felt the wetness build up between my legs and I wanted so desperately to touch myself, but I resisted. A part of me felt that it's just as wrong thinking about Tony as it was doing what we did. I know, stupid right? Instead, I picked myself up and went to bed. If anything was going to turn me off, it would be sleeping with the most boring man alive. It worked for the first night, but for the second, third and fourth night things went a little differently. I kept up the same routine avoiding Tony as much as possible. He was going to be gone in a few days and I was not going to break my promise to myself, but my mind had different ideas. There was really only so much I could take. Besides, what was the harm in thinking about it? They're just thoughts right? For the next few days I found it hard not to think about him and every time I see him I would immediately get aroused, but I kept up the same schedule. I would come home late, have dinner and watch TV with them, make up some old lady excuse for not wanting to go out and then once they were gone I would strip down to a comfy t-shirt, undies and bathrobe and watch TV.

Of course, I wasn't watching TV. I would let my mind wander about Tony. Ok, it wasn't really wandering as much as it was fantasizing. Needless to say, my hand found their way between my legs which was already wet with anticipation. I would start off thinking about that night and add to it as if the music kept continuing and we weren't forced to stop. How he would have held my ass tighter as he continued to grind his erection against me. How I would have let my hands glide down his stomach until I reached his belt buckle, then slide them further down and rub his crotch through his jeans. He would then tuck one of his hands under my blouse and massage one of my breasts. Then I would slowly unzip his fly and slide a hand inside rubbing his cock through his underwear. He would then slide his hand underneath my bra and begin to massage my bare breast grazing his fingers against my already hard nipples. I would find the opening of his underwear and slide my hand through grabbing his shaft and gently begin stroking it. I would imagine how his cock would feel, how it would look like with some pre cum on his tip...By this time my hands would of done their job my manipulating my clitoris enough that I would feel electricity run through my thighs and I'd orgasm with great release.

It really didn't take much for me... at first. For the next couple of nights my imagination became more uninhibited and less tame. Pretty soon I was giving him a blow job on the dance floor and then I would bend over while he fucked me hard from behind. The good thing about imagination is that anything goes!

On the fifth night once the boys left to the club I changed into my usual undies, t-shirt and bathrobe and headed to the couch already excited to see where my imagination would take me, but as luck would have it, Tom decided that he would stay up with me a little longer to watch a movie. I tried to give him reasons to go to bed like

"You don't have to stay up, I know you're tired." and "Why don't you get some sleep and go play golf in the morning?" and as a last resort I said "I'm going to watch a chick flick."

He wasn't having it. He stayed up with me while we watched Bridges of Madison County. The dumb shit. By the end of the movie, he finally went to bed and I stayed on the couch. I waited another hour to make sure he was asleep before I began to entertain myself. I rested my head back, closed my eyes and slid my hands between my legs. I was just beginning to feel nice and damp before I heard a key going into the front door. I wrapped myself up immediately and watched the door as Tony walked in. What was he doing here so early?

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked.

"I was kinda bored. Jamie went to another bar with some friends. I just wasn't up for it," Tony replied.

"What happened? Why didn't you go with them?"

"The social thing isn't really for me all the time. It's Jamie's thing. He only keeps me around so I don't become a hermit," he smiled.

We both laughed. God, he was even more endearing when he makes fun of himself! It was in between our laughter that I realized that I was still in my bathrobe. Shit! Feeling insecure and trying to fend off a panic attack, I tried to remain cool. Well, as cool as a forty five year old can be.

"What are you watching?" Tony said, as he sat down beside me.

"Oh...nothing in particular. Just flipping through."

"Do you mind if I hang with you for awhile?" Tony asked.

The right thing for me to do would be to toss him the converter and head to bed.

"Sure, I'd like that," I said. So much for the right thing.

"Cool."

"Anything in particular you want to watch?" I asked.

"Whatever."

"How about sport highlights? I know you guys like watching that."

"Nah."

"You Tony, are a man of few words!" I smirked.

"Oh be quiet Mrs. G!" he stressed the 'Mrs. G' part as he playfully shoved me.

"Here, take this you foolish boy and put whatever you like on," I said, tossing him the converter.

Maybe this wasn't going to be that bad after all? What happened was clearly in the past and it seemed that Tony either forgotten about it or didn't think it was such a big deal. Either way, I was in the clear and I could remain old Mrs. G from now on. While Tony was flipping through the channels I grabbed a blanket from the other couch and draped it over myself in the hopes of hiding my bathrobe shame.

"Oh cool! A blanket. You gonna share?" Tony asked.

"Nope, it's just for me. I look like a mess," I replied.

"Serious?"

"As a heart attack," I smirked.

Tony stuck out his bottom lip and made those sad irresistible eyes. "Pretty please?" he whined. All I wanted to do was taste his lips, but before I let my feelings show I threw half the blanket on him and turned away hoping that he would stop looking at me with those eyes.

"Thanks Mrs. G! You're the best!" Tony said.

"Whatever," I said. Still playing middle age cool.

We settle on watching some sort of movie that was already half over. To be honest I didn't care what was on. I was just excited to be sitting so close to him. I could feel the heat underneath the blanket as our legs and shoulders touched. I would never freeze if this guy was around. Both our hands remained still underneath the blanket. We both said nothing as we watched whatever was playing on the TV. We stayed like this for the next half an hour. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable and wanted to get up.

"Did you want something to drink?" I asked.

"No, that's ok. I'm fine," Tony said as he put his hand on my knee underneath the blanket as if to tell me to stay.

"Something to eat then?"

"No, really. I'm fine," Tony assured me.

I rested back down again sitting somehow closer this time. I was trying to figure out how that just happened when it occurred to me that he didn't move his hand from my knee. I felt myself getting aroused and moved in closer. What was I doing? I shouldn't be encouraging this. We watched some more TV when I felt Tony start to rub my leg. If there was ever a time to stop, now would be it, I kept telling myself. But it felt too damn good. He started to rub with long strokes from my knee to my mid thigh. This is bad, this is so bad! I clearly wasn't listening to myself. Underneath the blanket I quietly untied the belt around my robe and opened my legs slightly in the hopes that the robe would just fall to the sides. After a few more sensual strokes from Tony, it finally did and he was now rubbing my bare thighs. He continued to rub on top at first and then slowly on the inside of my thighs. Oh my God! This feels so good!

I knew I should stop. A part of me wanted to stop, but I couldn't and I knew I wouldn't. A greater need was taking over my body and as soon as I closed my eyes and began fantasizing the urge was irresistible. I placed my hand on his thigh and began to rub it the same way, with long gentle strokes. I would match the length of his stroke with mine. If he stroked up to mid thigh, I would do the same. It was like another little game. He rubbed my inner thighs from my knee to between my legs where his hands touched my lips and then moved back to my knee. I let out a little whimper and I rubbed my hands from his knees to between his legs until my hand touched his balls and then I moved it back to his knee.

We did this a few times building up a tremendous amount of excitment inside us. He finally moved his hand all the way up until he covered my crotch and rested his hand there, cupping me through my undies. Oh God! Yeah! I did the same and placed my hand directly on his erection. We finally turned to face each other and we kissed. I loved his lips against mine. It was so soft and wet. I put my hand around his neck pulling him in closer to kiss him harder. He slid his other hand around to the small of my back and brought me in closer while his other hand was still massaging between my legs. I spread my legs wider with excitement giving his hand the freedom to explore. We started kissing more passionately as he moved my undies aside and penetrated me with his finger.

"Ohhh ...God! That feels soo good. Don't stop," I whispered.

I couldn't believe I just said that, but I was in too much heat to care. I grinded against his fingers as they were exploring me and I started to unbuckle his pants. I found it hard to concentrate on his pants while enjoying the pleasure of his fingers. I had to force myself to focus and pay attention to the matter at hand and soon enough I undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his fly. He pulled his pants and underwear to his knees. His cock sprang out fully erect and fully charged. It was beautiful. I had both hands wrapped around his neck kissing his lips while staring down at his cock. I felt his fingers move inside of me and I could hear the sounds of my wetness being stirred. I looked at his cock and craved it. There were so many things I wanted to do with it, but right now I needed it inside of me.

SanVital
SanVital
12 Followers