Mrs. G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clasped my hands around his shaft and pulled on it in a gentle jerking motion. His fingers were melting me and I wanted him inside of me, I wanted to straddle him, to fill me up with his length, and to cum against him. I removed my undies and crossed one of my legs over his lap and hoisted myself on top of him. I hovered just above his cock, and Tony took the opportunity to lift up my shirt, rub my breasts and suck on my nipples. He moved his hands around my back and he pulled me in closer to get more of it in his warm mouth. I put my hand down between his legs, grabbed his cock and rubbed the head of it against my very wet entrance. This was going to feel so good! I tilted his chin up and kissed him hard with my tongue deep in his mouth. I continued to rub his tip at my entrance and then I held it steady while I prepared myself to take him fully inside of me.

I lowered myself slowly and felt his head penetrate me. We both let out soft moans and then a flash of light entered the room which startled us both. It was the lights of a car that just pulled in the driveway. Shit! Shit! Shit! Jamie was home.

I quickly jumped off of him and we both scattered putting our clothes back on. We fell back on to the couch and we sat as far away as possible at either end. The flash of light started to recede and pull away from the driveway and I finally realized that it must have been someone just pulling into the driveway to head out in the opposite direction. I ran to the window to make sure and was satisfied that it was exactly what I thought. My heart started to beat again. I sat back on the couch exhausted from fear, but more importantly I came to my senses. What the hell was I doing? It's one thing fucking my son's friend while my husband was just upstairs, but another thing to fuck him without a condom. Ok, I guess I really didn't come to my senses completely.

"Listen Tony..." I began.

"No, it's ok. I understand. This isn't the right time and certainly not the right place. I understand. You're right, we probably should stop now. I understand, really I do," Tony said, trying to complete my thoughts.

I just smiled at him. He was so cute and sweet and obviously very understanding. But, that's not what I was thinking at all. It should have been, but clearly wasn't. I moved closer and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"Actually, that's not what I was thinking at all sweetie. What I was going to ask, was if you had a condom," I whispered to him.

"Oh, Yeah, I do," he said and he pulled out one from his back pocket.

"Perfect, that's all I wanted to know," I winked.

We started kissing again and it slowly became more intense. I removed my robe and stepped out my undies while he quickly unfastened his belt and pulled down his jeans and underwear. We both knew we didn't have much time before Jamie came home or we were interrupted again. I was going to straddle him again, but instead he leaned me back on the couch and came on top of me. He pressed his body on mine and the warmth alone gave me shivers. Our lips were still locked as I unbuttoned his shirt and eventually removed it completely and dropped it to the floor. His hardness was pressed against my thigh and he lifted up my shirt and began to suck on my nipples. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it behind me. We were both completely naked now and if Jamie came through the door or if my husband came down the stairs, there was absolutely no chance of us hiding what we were doing. I honestly didn't care at that moment. His body against mine felt too damn good.

I pulled his lips away from my breast and brought it to my mouth. Our tongues danced together while my hands were in heaven touching his arms and chest. His body was so smooth, so firm. His skin was so tight and fresh. I started kissing down his neck and I held his waist as I guided his body higher and moved my mouth lower. His body was so beautiful and I couldn't resist licking his chest and nipples. My tongue feverishly lapped his chest from one side all the way to the other. I pulled him up further held his ass and began to lick all around his abs. His cock pressed against my breast while my mouth continued to devour his youthful skin. I couldn't get enough of his body and if given the chance I would literally lick him everywhere.

Tony moved his body lower and kissed down my neck and to my chest and I felt his cock press against my entrance. I put my hand between my legs, gripped his cock and held it at the entrance. I felt his hips push forward and felt his head begin to break into me. I so much wanted to release my grip and let him penetrate me, but I didn't. He pushed forward some more and his cock was now halfway into me. Oh God it felt so fucking good! I was clearly losing this battle and felt my grip loosening. "Tony, condom. Please.." was all I could say before releasing my grip entirely. Thankfully, Tony thought the better of us and pulled out.

He quickly put the condom on and mounted me once again. I spread my legs wide in anticipation. I had one leg dangling over the side of the couch while the other was up in the air against the back rest. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he entered me with such determination I almost cried with pleasure. He kept his strokes short and hard while pushing himself deep in me. His cock felt so good in me I honestly thought I was going to faint. He began pumping into me harder but wasn't getting the depth he wanted because of the awkwardness of the couch. I grabbed the back of my legs and brought my knees down to my chest and held them there. He took his cue and drove himself deeper in me with long arching thrusts. He was literally pounding me into the couch. I was afraid that the sound of him slamming into me would wake up Tom, but I didn't care. I was prepared to deal with whatever consequences only after my glorious fuck!

I felt an orgasm building its way to my groin, but it never climaxed. It just kept growing and growing with greater intensity. He pounded into me faster and I could tell that he was close to cumming. Just looking at his gorgeous face about to climax sent my body into a complete spasm. The orgasm finally reached its maximum intensity and I found myself shuttering as I started to cum. I grabbed a couch pillow off the floor and shoved it in my mouth. I bit into it hard as I screamed my release. The orgasm was long and intense and seemed to go on forever. I felt the electricity from my groin expand throughout my body. Tony, watched every expression on my face while I climaxed and soon, he too exploded inside of me. He clenched his teeth, trying his best not to make a sound while stuffing his throbbing cock deep inside of me. He leaned forward laying his head on my chest catching his breath while his cock continued to pulse inside of me. It was the best feeling ever.

He was still draining himself in me when I put my hand between my legs and slowly pulled out his cock. He gave me a look of sad dismay, but I knew that this look would change shortly. I held the base of his cock with one hand and removed the condom with the other, then I re-inserted his cock back inside of me. He smiled his approval and continued to slowly fuck me. I held on to his hips and watched his face tense up as his cock throbbed every last drop of cum in me.

As much as I would have liked to bask in the aftermath of the best orgasm I ever had, I knew that we had to get dressed quickly. We already pushed our luck enough for one night. It's a good thing we did, because not even three minutes after we got dressed, Jamie came home. I asked how his night was and he simply said "It was fine." Not being able to wipe the smile off my face, I faked a yawn and went to bed. The boys stayed up a little longer probably discussing how Jamie's night really was.

I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed, totally exhausted from the thrill ride I just had. I woke up smiling and refreshed but it was only four in the morning. I recapped my escapade with Tony and just the thought of it was turning me on. His body, his lips, his cock... I wanted more. Down below I was wet and excited and couldn't stop thinking of him. I put my hands between my legs and began to play with myself while thinking of him. He was just in the next room after all, so close yet so far. Then something very naughty and very unlike me took over. I got out of bed and made my way to Tony's room. I opened the door slightly. It was dark, but I could still see him sleeping on his back with a pillow over his face. I almost laughed. I walked up to his bed and slowly moved the sheets aside. God, his body was amazing! I began to gently kiss up his legs and he stirred quietly in his sleep. By the time I reached his thighs he woke up startled and then saw me between his legs.

I put a finger to my lips and he smiled, then he gave me a look like "Are you crazy?"

I whispered, "Shhh...just relax."

He laid his head back down and I continued to kiss up his thighs. I watched as his erection quickly grow to full mass. I pulled down his underwear to his knees grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth. He watched as my head bobbed up and down taking his full length in my mouth. He was delicious! I heard him start to moan and I put my finger to my lips once again. He understood and did his best to keep silent. I gripped his shaft and sucked on the head of his cock tasting his pre cum while moving my hands up and down his length.

I reluctantly let go of him and straddled my hips over his cock. I looked at him again and whispered a "Shhh." I moved my undies aside and inserted his cock inside of me. I pushed my hips all the way down his shaft and grinded myself against him. As I grinded faster I looked at him and whispered "Don't cum in me." He nodded in agreement and I continued to fuck him. I placed my hands on his abs, closed my eyes and let my hips do the thinking. He felt so wonderful in me, especially without a condom. I felt every pulse, every spasm and the heat of his bare cock was incredible! It didn't take long before I started building up an orgasm. Once again, I looked at his body and looked at his face and I couldn't believe I was fucking someone so young and hot. I started to massage his chest and abs all over. I was literally feeling him up! I started cumming immediately.

I looked at Tony and mouthed the words "I'm cumming!" I tensed every part of my body and strained not to make a sound. He grabbed the pillow and put it over his face as a way to control his own orgasm. I continued to rock back and forth vigorously until the orgasm completely left my body.

I looked at Tony and whispered "Did you cum?"

He shook his head no.

"Good Boy," I replied.

I slowly got up from him and sat beside his hips. I grabbed his cock with both of my hands and started to stroke it. It was so wet from being inside of me it made for giving a great hand job. I continued to stroke his raging erection while massaging his balls. By the look on his face I knew he so desperately wanted to cum.

"You like how this feels?" I teased.

He nodded a yes.

"You ready to cum?" I whispered.

He nodded yes, but I knew he was hoping for something more.

"Is there something else you want?" I whispered.

He looked at me and then closed his eyes and smiled. I moved my mouth closer to his cock

"All you have to do is tell me what you want?"

He just looked at me and blushed.

"Come on, don't be shy, tell me?" I quietly teased.

He bit his lips, swallowed and quietly whispered "Suck me off." And then added "Please?" I smiled and then I obeyed. I put his cock in my mouth and he sighed with great pleasure. I sucked up and down while holding his balls firmly in my hands. It didn't take long. After a few deep sucks he exploded in my mouth. I continued massaging his cock and balls while he generously filled my mouth. He tasted fantastic. And the feeling of a hot throbbing cock releasing itself in my mouth is incredible! I had to swallow a few times, but in the end I managed to get it all down my throat. Once we were done, we exchanged a brief smile and I pulled the sheets back over him and quietly left the room.

The following day we had breakfast and lunch together and then Jamie drove Tony home. He didn't live as far as I thought, so I'm sure he'll be around quite a bit during the summer. At least I hope so. There was no tearful goodbye, I simply gave him a little hug and said "Come by anytime. You're always welcome." It's been a long while since I felt this good about myself and sadly, I owe it all to having an affair. I don't know if Tony and I will ever be intimate again, but it doesn't matter. The feeling of being attractive and wanted has invigorated my sexuality to new heights. One that I know I will look forward to exploring in the future.

San Vital