All Comments on 'Mrs. Green & Her Son Bobby'

by denny9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Reminds Me!

I am a bit ashamed to admit it but I am a 47 year old woman and I LOVE your story!

I shouldn't say this, but this forum makes me feel so safe that I believe I can. Your story reminds me of how my son and I started to make love! I was a divorcee and he did not have a girlfriend. We were both lonely and the summer before he started college we started making love. We slept together every night, and always fell asleep in each other's arms! I decided that it was best for him to go to college, but I visited him a week into his first semester and it changed my life forever. We met at my hotel room by his university and after fighting out urges for hours out at dinner and a movie, we went back to his empty dorm (his roommate was out of town for the weekend) and could not keep our hands off of each other! We made love for the rest of the night, then went back to her hotel room to go to sleep (both of us!) and made love all day the next day. It was incredible. I loved my son so much, and he loved me (and we still do).

Anyway, to how it changed my life forever, I quit my job and moved to the city of my son's University so that I was nearer to him, and got another teaching job there. He stayed over every weekend in my apartment, and in my bed no less! After a while, he just spent most of his time with me and always spent the night with me. We loved it!

The next year, he did not buy a dorm room, and we have been living together happily in love ever since.

This old broad's never been happier!

Sincerely,

Head Over Heels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More!

I can't get enough of the Mrs. Green series. I hope you write many more chapters. I'm a 50 year old female, I wish all these wonderful things could have happened to me, instead of having a dull husband and a half dozen kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nothing better

Nothing better than stories of mother son...real or imagined........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Jesus, this is fucking hot! I can see them fucking in my minds' eye and it's too good. Fuck that slutty milf Bobby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"motherfucker" is no insult--it's a term of honor!

This is a great story by a brilliant writer. Mrs. Green can't deny her cunt to any dick around. Is she a "nymphomaniac"? That's just a silly word. Call her a cock-hungry pig instead. And the cock that obsesses her the most is her own son Bobby's--his fat 9-incher. She sees her son's dick hard jumping around in his pants, a sight all mothers love to see! Mrs. Green knows her boy's big prick is just what she desperately needs to fill up her cunt. She laps her son's hairy balls, even his tender asshole, then Bobby fucks his mother's mouth till he blows his balls down her throat. It's every boy's dream, to feed his own mom his creamy sperm till it spills over her lips down her chin. Bobby buries his face between his mom's legs and slurps away at his mother's slobbering twat--how many boys have whacked off to THAT idea? There's the final act left, the best of all--Bobby shoves his huge dick up his mother's mommy-cunt, up where he started out as a baby, filling it like it's never been filled before. He pounds his mother's fat twat like there's no tomorrow, and he's thrilled beyond words by achieving every son's ultimate desire--he creams his own fucken birth canal! Bobby's young, very fit, with balls that never quit, something else that mothers always love about their boys. Mrs. Green's gonna get her motherly cunt flooded by her own son's ball juice again and again, for years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to the mother who signed herself Head Over Heels...

Ma'am, you are the sort of mother every boy should have! I admire you more than I can say. You love your young son deeply, as all mothers do, but you have gone way beyond that, as all mothers ought to but all too many of them are too darn timid to dare. You have spread your voluptuous legs wide and offered up to your boy what all boys dream of--his own mother's cunt. It's the same cunt he came out of, and boys are naturally hot to shove their stiff young prick right up there. Ma'am, you and your boy are very well aware of the sheer joy you both feel each and every time he unloads his balls up your wet twat, creaming his very own birth canal where he was once a baby. Your young son happily shoots you great twatfuls of his potent young sperm, which you happily welcome up the same cunt that gave him birth. You love what your boy's got waiting just for you in his pants, his fat sturdy prick and his hot brimming balls--just as he loves his mommy's warm cozy cunt, the best place in the world to store his hard young dick and drain his hot young balls. I wish you and your boy many years of joyful motherfucking to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I learned a good lesson by reading this

I have No interest in reading the previous stories in the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You know...

It's no good if she's a slut. He's just another guy fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

People who love, should fuck often and deeply. It's as natural as rain !

arsenal6arsenal6over 2 years ago

let the mother wear knee high boots to seduce her son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous