Mrs. Green & Her Son Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

"OH... GOD... BOBBY... YOU'RE... MAKING... MEEEE... CUMMM!!"

With that she locked her fingers in his hair and pulled his face even tighter into her groin. Once again his face was covered in her cum juice. Her legs felt weak but her son wasn't finished. He turned her around and bent her over towards the couch. Then Bobby attacked her pussy with his tongue from behind her and before long she was having yet another orgasm.

All of Mrs. Green's good intentions were long forgotten. She had figured that as long as they met in a public place and stayed away from being together in the privacy of their home, she could keep their unnatural feelings towards each other at bay. The drinks to cover her nervousness had had the opposite effect. The sensuous dancing had brought her incestuous thoughts to the surface. She mistakenly assumed that by going back to his dorm would keep her from acting on the desires that had been building up in her loins. She knew by the feel of his hard cock against her body while they were dancing that she would have to be the one in control.

However her resolve had disappeared probably due to the drinks but also because her son looked so handsome. When they had arrived at the dorm she suddenly became the aggressor! She knew that no matter what society said she was going to fuck her son. She decided not to hold anything back and to worry about the consequences later. The fact that her son was such a considerate and capable lover prompted her to want to make this experience one that he would never regret because she realized that he of course would never forget it. No boy ever forgets fucking an older more experienced lover and certainly no boy would ever forget fucking his own mother.

Bobby had not rushed her. He had brought her to several orgasms already. She was determined that now she would service him like no other woman could. For a split second she wondered if she was Bobby's first. He certainly knew how to please a woman. Where had he learned his breathtaking skills. Had he been taught by an older woman just as she had tried to teach Dennis? They had never discussed his girlfriends or his having had sex. When this escapade was done she promised herself that she would take the time to learn every intimate detail of his life.

"Sit on the couch Bobby, "she ordered. "I want to do you! Your tongue has given me incredible pleasure and I want to do the same for you! I want to taste you. Forgive my language but I want to suck the cum right out of my little boy's cock and then I want you to fuck me until I beg for mercy! This will be a night we will both treasure because we're not just fucking, we're making love!"

The goofy grin on Bobby's face as he pulled his pants off made him look like he had looked the day he told her about his first kiss. He looked so young and so handsome. His rock hard cock stood up at attention and getting on her knees, Mrs. Green started to lick her way up and down the shaft. She playfully squeezed his testes and tenderly touched the purple tip. Pre-cum was leaking out and she lapped that up. Opening wide she slowly engulfed the head and started to suck as much as she could into her mouth.

"Look at me while you do that Mom, " he urged.

Her eyes devoured his as she lovingly looked up. Gradually she was able to accommodate more and more into the cavity. When it seemed to be too much she would slide her lips back towards the glans and then start the process all over again. Somehow she was able to lick his cock while it was still in her mouth and he started to groan.

He was getting closer to blowing his wad and he warned his mother that she should release him or he would cum in her mouth.

She let his cock slip out of her mouth only long enough to encourage him. "It's okay, son, I want you to cum in my mouth! I want to taste your juice like you tasted mine! And when you've finished giving me your hot cum I want you to rub your cock all over my face!" Without further ado, Mrs. Green started to suck her son's young cock into her mouth again. This time she relaxed her throat muscles sufficiently and she was able to get his entire 9 inches into her mouth.

Her cheeks were swollen outwards with his cock and when his pubic hair was rubbing up against her cheeks Bobby knew that he was going to release his load. He grabbed the back of her head and held it firmly so that she could not move as he drove his loins forcefully into her face.

"Fuck... oh... fuck... Mommmm... I'm... cummm.. inggg! I'm... fuck.. inggg... my... own... mother's... face!! SUCK IT ALL BITCH!! EAT YOUR SON'S CUM!!" With this mighty roar he released a floodwater of cum deep into her throat and as he continued to pump even more in and out of her mouth, he could see her throat swallowing it. Small amounts started to escape from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin and onto her hand that had been holding his cock.

When he was spent she continued to suck and he groaned almost in pain. Finally his cock fell out with a plop and he was treated to her licking his cum off her hand. Refusing to release his semi-flaccid cock she rubbed the end all around her face.

Bobby collapsed back onto the couch and looked down at the wanton woman kneeling between his legs. He could see that even as she continued to pull his cock up and down she was fingering herself at the same time. This beautiful woman was his mother and he loved her. He now knew why his former friend, Dennis, had fallen victim to her charms. She was incredible! He knew that he couldn't wait to fuck her. He didn't have to wait long.

"Bobby, I know I said we shouldn't and I know we're playing with fire but if you still want to fuck me I won't try to stop you. I seem to have lost my ability to control my sexual needs lately. Don't think badly of me please. It's not too late to stop and I know I'm the one that should not be allowing this to happen but if there's any chance that you won't love and respect me afterwards I'll respect that. I couldn't live without your love. " She waited breathlessly for his response.

Her son's penis started to refill with blood and stood straight up from his crotch. Both of them looked at it and laughed. "What does that tell you Mom? I'll only love you more not less. This will bring us even closer. Please fuck me Mom! I love you and I always will!"

His mother raised his legs up over her head and started to lick his hair covered testes. She shocked him by taking first one and then the other right into her mouth and rolling each ball back and forth like a marble. After pleasuring him like this she forced his legs up even higher and ran her tongue from the testicles to his anus. She still couldn't believe that she was about to stick her tongue into his ass but more importantly that it was a turn-on for her as well. When she started to force her tongue into his asshole he groaned in ecstacy.

"Mom what are you doing? Oh my god don't stop! That's so fucking good! Lick it Mom! Eat your son's asshole!"

The obscene language which they both normally abhorred served to turn them both on even more.

Finally, Mrs. Green rose up off her knees and rubbed her breasts across his hardened cock. Drops of pre-cum lubricated the valley between them and she started to hump herself against his wet dick. Bobby was in his glory as he looked down at this blonde goddess tantalizing him.

With a wanton look and a sexy smile she rubbed her breasts right up his chest until they were in his face. He lavished kiss after kiss on each of them and tried to swallow each one as far into his mouth as possible. Mrs. Green raised her hips up, grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance to her cunt. "Now Bobby! Fuck me now, Bobby! Fuck your mother like she's never been fucked before!" She lowered herself onto his manhood and they both groaned with pleasure. Although she still felt guilt about fucking her son the feelings were just too wonderful to stop.

Up and down she raised herself on his organ. Over and over again. Meanwhile Bobby had latched his mouth on a nipple and sucked and sucked. He realized that he was finally fucking the woman that had given birth to him and despite what society might say he was going to do it at every opportunity.

Mrs. Green started to cum but Bobby kept plugging his tool into her. She came again and he still continued. He was trying to make this last as long as possible and the blow job that his mother had given him had enabled him to hold out far longer than such a young stud would normally be able to. But nature finally started to win out and he could feel the cum start its epic journey from his balls.

"HERE... IT... CUMS... MOM!!I'M... FUCKING... MY... MOTHER!!I'MMM.. GONNA... CUMMMM... IN... YOU... MOM!!"

He drove his hips up into her warmth as she ground her pussy down onto his shooting cock. "CUMMM.. INNNN.. MEEEE... MUTHERFUCKER!! FILL YOUR MOM WITH YOUR HOT JUICE!!I'MMMM... CUMMINGGGGG.. TOOOO!"

Her central being was rocked by wave after wave of jets of cum filling her pussy. She shuddered with her own orgasms. Bobby kept pushing his hips up into her now cum-filled cavity until he felt totally drained. Finally she was spent too and he could feel wet rivulets of his cum escaping her cunt and sliding down the insides of his legs.

They were both out of breath and it took several minutes for their breathing to return to normal.

"That was fantastic Mom! It was better than I had ever imagined! I love you Mom when can we do it again?"

This brought another giggle from his mother. "Bobby, don't you need a little rest? The sex was so intense that you've tired out your old mother! Besides that it's late and I have to drive home. "

"You're not old Mom and I don't want you to go home tonight. I want you to share my bed and maybe after you've had a little sleep, we could do it again. As you can see, my cock is waking up again. "

They both looked down and Mrs. Green was astounded to see that Bobby's prick was indeed standing erect already. She laughed and agreed. "Well this old broad needs at least a little shut-eye before she tackles that fountain of youth again. Let's go to bed and after a little rest I promise I'll make love to you as often as you can keep that monster up. There are lots of different ways to make love and I can't wait to teach you them all. After all it's a mother's duty to teach her son new things. "

Mischievously like he was still a little boy, Bobby giggled, "We're already in bed Mom. This is a pull-out couch. "

To be continued...?

denny9
denny9
656 Followers