Mrs. Griffin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I felt she'd gotten used to having my shaft in her rear passage, I placed my hands on her hips and pushed my own hips with more energy. The sound of my pelvis slamming against her cushiony ass filled the classroom as she cried out to each thrust.

I couldn't believe my luck. Here I was, sodomizing my sexy English teacher over her desk during school. Many a man had only dreamed of being in my position. I planned on enjoying it to the fullest. I kept on vigorously plunging my cock inside Mrs. G as I used one hand to gently slap around her ass cheeks.

As much as I liked inflicting pain on my teacher, I also wanted her to enjoy herself. Which I could tell she did, if her cries were any indication, but I felt I could go a step further. I reached around her hip, sunk my hand into her underwear and used my middle and forefinger to draw circles on her clit, which caused her to let out a cry.

"Cum for me, my whore. Cum for me with my cock deep inside your ass." As Mrs. Griffin's cries got louder, I placed a hand over her mouth and continued slamming into her asshole. "I said cum for me, you slut." I rammed my cock all the way up her ass then remained still as I flexed it.

She screamed into my palm as her asshole constricted around my shaft. It was a magical feeling. And at the same time, I was able to hear her say, "I'm cumming, sir! I'm cumming!" her muffled mouth went on and on.

Once her shouting died down, I removed my hand from her mouth and continued to sharply thrust my hips. As I felt the approach of my own orgasm, I pushed as deep inside her as I could. Euphoria swept over me as my cock thudded and coated her bowels. Fuck. That was awesome. I slowly pulled out.

Then I kneeled and spread her ass cheeks. My semen leaked from her stretched out rectum and dripped into her jeans. The sight caused my innards to quiver. I stood, picked up the scissors on her desk and used them to cut Mrs. Griffin from her restraints. Then I sat down in her chair.

"Come and clean my cock, whore."

Mrs. Griffin reached for the Kleenex box on her desk.

"No, you dumb slut. Use your mouth."

She looked shocked and hesitant.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Are you looking for another spanking?"

"No, sir." She shook her head and got down on her knees before me. She grasped my cock, looked me in the eye and took my flaccid cock between her lips. She must've felt utterly humiliated. It caused me to smile. I was an evil fuck.

"Good girl," I said once my cock was clean and then tucked it back into my underwear. "Tomorrow, I expect to see a clean shaven pussy." I slapped her cheek twice, pecked her on the lips and then left her classroom to go and grab a bite to eat.

*

The next day, at school, I was disappointed to learn Mrs. Griffin did not come in to work. Mr. Banks substituted for her, which raised all kinds of questions in my head. Why wasn't she here? Was she okay? Where was she? Had I pushed her into quitting her job? And so on and so forth. But I soon received a text message that put my worries to bed:

"I'm sorry I didn't come in to work today, sir. Please forgive me. If you really miss me and want to punish me for skipping work, feel free to come over to my house after school. My address is 67 Honeydew Lane, Greenwood."

I smiled then typed, "I'll see you soon, my pet." I hit send and pocketed my phone.

The rest of the day went by as normal. I learned, studied and hung out with my friends. Luckily, and because it was my final year, I got to leave the school after the seventh period. I headed to the parking lot, got into my muscle car and punched Mrs. Griffin's address into my satnav. Then I brought my engine to life and drove to her house.

Mrs. Griffin's house wasn't huge, but it looked beautiful. It had a white picket fence and all. Passersby probably had no idea of the drama that took place in that house. I stepped out of my car, walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

She didn't answer, so I rang it again a few more times. Eventually, she opened the door with a smile. My jaw nearly hit the floor. With her jewelry and glasses on and makeup applied perfectly, Mrs. Griffin wore pink lingerie, black thin highs and candy-pink high heels. She looked fucking fantastic.

I regained my composure. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry, sir. I was busy with something."

"You will be punished for making me wait."

"That's fair, sir." She nodded.

"Now get on your hands and knees and lead me to the living room."

I stepped inside, closed the door and she did as she was told. When we reached the living room I took a seat on her couch and placed my feet on her wooden coffee table. I looked around Mrs. Griffin's home. I had to admit, it looked as good on the inside as it did on the out. "Get on your feet," I said and she did. "The bra and panties are to come off, right now. But everything else is to stay on."

She reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and slid it down her smooth milky arms. She dropped it to the floor, hooked her thumbs into her waistband and pushed her panties to the floor, as well. I was pleased to see her pussy was as smooth as the rest of her body. "Good slut." I nodded. "Now get into the kitchen, pour me something to drink and fix me a sandwich. I'm starving."

"Yes, sir." She nodded and headed to the kitchen.

I picked up the remote control, switched on the TV and channel suffered as I waited. There was nothing interesting to watch so I flipped onto a music channel and relaxed on the couch. Eventually, Mrs. Griffin returned to the living room with what I had ordered. She placed my drink on the coffee table and handed me the plate. "Good girl. Now get back on your hands and knees like a good pet while I eat."

She did as she was told. I bit into my sandwich and watched Katy Perry as she sang and danced. Every now and then I looked down to Mrs. Griffin, whose concentration was on me. She looked super cute sitting on her calves while on her hands and knees - like a little puppy starving for attention. I broke off a piece of my sandwich and fed it to her. "You look so sexy, my pet."

She smiled. It was the first time in a while since I'd complimented her on her appearance.

"I don't want to lose you, you know. How does getting you a leash sound?"

Her eyes lit up as she nodded. "That sounds like a great idea, sir."

"All in due time, my pet." I stroked her hair.

Once I finished with my meal I made her crawl back to the kitchen with my glass and plate. As I waited for her, I removed my sneakers, socks, jeans, t-shirt and boxer briefs. Save for my watch and necklace, I was completely naked. I sat and waited for Mrs. Griffin to return.

Soon enough, she crawled back into the living room. Watching her tits sway back and forth caused my cock to swell. I motioned for her to come and kneel between my legs. She complied. I nudged my head forward and looked down towards my cock. She got the hint, spit in her hand and stroked my cock until it became an inflexible appendage.

Then she took my cockhead into her mouth as she looked me in the eye. I hummed. Mrs. Griffin bobbed her head up and down the first half of my shaft and worked her hand up and down the rest of it. I pushed her hair behind her ears. She popped me from her mouth. "Thank you, sir." She took me back in. I closed my eyes, let my head fall back and groaned as she continued to blow me.

I didn't know if she'd been practicing on a dildo or something, but her blowjob skills had come a long way. Her teeth were never a problem and she got more and more of my erection into her mouth with each pass. What's more, I was shocked when she eventually got my glans into her throat without my help. When did she learn how to deep throat? I sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Mrs. Griffin bobbed her head and then popped me from her red lips. She slid her tongue down the underside of my shaft then took my balls into her mouth. I groaned as my eyes rolled back. She sucked on my testicles before she spit them out. Then she slid her tongue back up my shaft, took my cockhead back between her jaws and bobbed her head up and down my entire length for the next few minutes.

Next she slid me from her jaws, took hold of her floppy tits and wrapped them around my cock. They felt awesome. She worked her double Ds up and down my cock, causing me to groan. Then she dropped her chin and licked my tip each time it peaked from her boobs. Somehow, she'd turned into a master of foreplay. I was impressed.

She continued to work her tits up and down, picking up speed as she did, until they were a blur. I soon felt my cock ready to erupt. I told her to stop and move back. Then I stood, placed a hand on her head and grasped my erection to stroke it. I grunted as my semen gushed from my cock, plastering her glasses, nose, forehead, cheeks and lips. Fuck, she looked sexy with her face covered in spunk.

Her one hand came up. I presumed she planned on wiping off my cum.

"Don't you dare," I said, causing her hand to stop. "That's to stay on until I leave."

"Okay, sir." She nodded and dropped her hand.

"Now, lead me to your bedroom and stay on all fours."

"Yes, master."

"Master?" My eyebrows rose. "I like the sound of that. That's what you'll refer to me as for now on. Expect in school. There you can just call me 'sir.'"

"Thank you, master."

She crawled to her bedroom and I followed her, watching her big bubble butt shake all the way. I noticed it still had marks from the day before. I had really done a number on her. After we got to the master bedroom I told her to bend over her king-sized bed, which she did.

"I still haven't forgotten about you making me wait outside for so long. And since I left my paddle in your classroom, I guess my hand will have to do." I struck her ass as hard as I could, causing her to let out a cry.

"That's one, master. And thank you, master."

"Good girl." I pulled my hand back and noticed I'd left a fresh handprint on her cheek. I smacked her ass again and again and again, reddening her buttocks further and causing her the yelp, count and thank me. After landing my final blow and her thanking me for it, I gently ran my hand up and down her abused ass cheeks. Then I gave one a squeeze and told her to get on the bed and lie on her back with her knees up and legs spread.

She followed orders. I got onto the bed and placed my head above her crouch. Mrs. Griffin had a beautiful looking vulva. Her labia were sealed and had a nice swell to them. I ran my tongue up her slit and then brought it back down just before I touched her swollen clit. I could taste her wetness. She also smelt of baby powder.

I ran my tongue back up her slit and drew a light circle around her clit, avoiding contact. Then I ran my tongue back down her labia and pushed it inside her opening. Mrs. Griffin groaned. "Yes, master. Thank you, master." She panted. I pushed my tongue in and out her pussy and wiggled it each time I was inside her. She tasted superb.

I slid my tongue back up her pussy lips and brushed a circle around her clit again. She whined. I continued to slowly slide my tongue up and down her labia, dip it inside her and circle her clit every now and then. Eventually I took her button between my lips and sucked on it as I drove my middle and forefinger inside her opening. "Aaaaahhh, sir! That feels...so great." She panted.

I pushed and pulled my fingers between her wet folds as I continued to suck her clit and flick it with my tongue, which went on for a while. Then I withdrew my fingers and used the juices on them to draw circles around her rosebud. Mrs. Griffin moaned. I pulled my head back, spit on her asshole and then drove my fingers inside it as I shoved my tongue into her pussy. "Oh my God! Master!"

I think I might be turning Mrs. G into a heathen.

As I finger fucked her asshole I pulled my tongue from her other hole and sucked her clit back between my lips. She squirmed and whimpered. "Cum for me, Carol." I sucked her clit. "Cum with my mouth on your pussy." I continued to suck her clit and move my finger in and out her rear hole for the next few minutes. Then as I shoved my thumb into her pussy I rapidly flicked my tongue over her swollen button.

"Aaaaahhhh! Master, I'm cu- aaaaahhhhh!" Her back arched as the walls of her asshole constricted around my fingers. I'd reached my goal and my erection was back to full strength. I pulled my fingers out her, crawled up the bed and got on my knees. Then I took hold of my erection and slapped it against her labia and clit.

"Master," she moaned with her eyes closed.

"Yes, my pet." I continued to smack her vulva.

"Mmmmmm, what are you doing to me?"

"What do you think?" My eyebrows rose. "I'm not gonna stick this cock inside you until you ask me to."

"Mmmmmm, master," she whined as her head thrashed.

"I'm not gonna do it until you ask me to."

"Mmmmmm."

"It's only five words." I rubbed her clit with my cockhead.

"Mmmmmm."

"Five little words."

"Mmm, okay, do it, master! Stick your cock inside me!"

That was all I needed to hear. I grasped my shaft, placed its tip at her entrance and shoved my way home, causing Mrs. Griffin to gasp and then scream. I withdrew my hips and drove my cock all the way back inside her. I kept at it, going slowly at first and then worked my way up to a brisk pace. Soon I pounded her into the bed and dropped my head to suckle, bite, pull and twist on her nipples. Fuck, she tasted good, and the perfume she wore was intoxicating.

"Fuck me, master! Fuck me like the whore I am! Oooohh!"

"Oh. Yes. Mrs. G." I plowed her and caused our flesh to clap. I was also surprised to hear her use this kind of language. "Who's a dirty fucking whore, Mrs. G?

"I'm a dirty fucking whore."

"Who's a slut for my cock?"

"I'm a slut for your cock, master."

"And who's my brand new cum dumpster?"

"I am, sir! I'm your slut! Your whore! Your bitch! Your cum dumpster and everything else you want me to be."

"Good girl." I firmly thrust my cock inside her a few more times then placed my hands under her underarms and rolled to the side until she was on top. "Ride me, my whore."

"With pleasure, my master." She placed her hands on my chest, pushed up until only my cockhead remained between her pussy lips and then dropped back down. She bounced off my lap and impaled herself again and again and again. I loved watching her big tits jiggle as she did.

I raised my hands and squeezed and pulled on her nipples. She moaned with her eyes closed as she kept bouncing. I sat up, placing my hands on her back, and sucked on her nipples for a little while longer. Then I fell back and watched as she rode me. It was a captivating sight. She almost looked like a bull rider. Minutes later, I told her to get on all fours.

Once she did I got behind her, grasped my erection and slotted my glans between her pussy lips. Then I took hold of her hips, thrust my own and pounded her from behind. Mrs. Griffin grunted each time my pelvis crashed against her ass. I gave it to her hard and pulled her hips back so she could meet each one of my thrusts. Then I grabbed her hair, tugged on it and kept thrusting.

"Oh my God! I fucking love this, master." She groaned. "My boring husband only used to - aaaahh - fuck me in - mmmmm - in the missionary position. Ooooo!"

I continued crashing my pelvis against her buttocks. I was a little surprised I'd managed to fuck her this long and hard without busting. But when I thought about it, it always took a while for me to ejaculate a second time. I thrust into Mrs. Griffin a few more vigorous times and then pulled out of her. I flipped her onto her back, reached for a pillow and placed it under the small of her back.

I hooked her legs over my shoulders, grasped my shaft and slotted it back inside her. Then I resumed thrusting my hips and burying my cock. Mrs. Griffin's tits jiggled back and forth. I did think I'd ever tire of the sight. I grasped her ankles, leaded forward and pushed her candy-pink heel covered feet past her head.

"Aaahh, fuck me hard, master. Fuck me good and hard."

I did as she requested and plowed her until she screamed into my ear, almost deafening me. At the same time, I felt the walls of her pussy contract around my shaft. It was a wondrous feeling and caused my orgasm to come rushing in. I thrust past her labia about five more times and then bottomed inside her before I let loose.

I groaned. My cock pulsated, eyes rolled back and leg muscles tightened as my balls were drained of whatever amount of semen they had left. Once I came back down from my high, I rolled off Mrs. Griffin and exhaled loudly. "Wow," I said, "that was incredible."

"I know." She snuggled up next to me and threw an arm over my stomach as she rested her head on my chest. "You made me cum three times. Thank you very much, master."

I grinned. "You're welcome, my pet." I stroked her face. We lay in silence. Then I said, "So why didn't you come to school today?"

"It's because I knew you planned on taking my final hole today, master. And I preferred for you to do it in the comfort of my home and not some cold classroom."

"Okay." I nodded. "And where's Pastor David?"

She thought. "He should be at the church, right now" - she drew what felt like hearts on my chest - "but I suspect him to be with Kevin Mitchell."

"That wouldn't surprise me."

We lay in silence. Then she said, "Master."

"My pet."

"Do you really think I'm just some old hag with three holes to fuck?"

"Of course I don't. You're one of the most beautiful women I know. I've been dying to fuck you for a while, and when I got the opportunity I had to take it."

She tightened her grip on me. "Thank you, master."

I thought. "You know what else?"

"What, master?"

"You're finally free, Mrs. G. I'm gonna delete that video of your husband and picture of you on my phone. You don't have to worry about me sending them to anyone. In fact, you never had to."

"Thank you, master." She didn't sound as happy as I thought she'd be.

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"It was" - she nodded - "but I don't want to stop being your pet. I meant it when I said I want to be your cum dumpster."

I smiled. The final part of my plan was complete - get her to be my willing fuck toy. To be honest, I didn't think I could pull that one off. "You're not worried about being married anymore?"

"Mm-mm." Her head shook. "I actually plan on leaving David. I'm sick of his bullshit."

My eyebrows rose. "Good for you."

"...So, what else do you have in store for me, master?"

I thought. "Hmmm, I'm not quite sure. But if you're a good girl, I promise you'll love what I come up with."

She shook with excitement. "I can't wait."

Mrs. Griffin and I continued making small talk as we recovered from our first round. But then I told her to get between my legs and induce my cock into getting back up. With a spring in her step she got into position, grasped my flaccid cock and then took it inside her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head as she used her one hand to massage my balls. She slid me from her mouth, "I've been reading on the internet how to do this." She smiled. "I've even been practicing on a cucumber."

"It shows."

She took my cock back between her jaws and resumed bobbing her head. Roughly two minutes later, blood flowed to my cock and it swelled between her lips. I loved the submissive look in her chocolate eyes as she looked into my own eyes. Before the next minute struck my shaft was made of steel again. She continued bobbing her head and got my cockhead into her throat. Mrs. Griffin was a champion.

A little while later, I told her to face the other way and get back on my cock. Ever the willing sub, she slid me from her jaws and got into position. She took hold of my erection, dropped her hips and got the head of my cock inside her. Her hips dropped further and she took the rest of my cock in with a groan. She bounced off my lap and got into a steady bouncing rhythm. I soon thrust my pelvis up to meet her each time she dropped.