Mrs. Griffin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh my, mas-ter." She panted, "Your - big - cock - feels - so - goooood!"

She rode me reverse cowgirl style for the next few minutes. And then, without dislodging me, she spun and faced me. Her face came down and she merged our lips, causing my stomach to do backflips. I'd given her a small peck the day before, but this was our first official kiss. Which was a little weird, considering I'd already been in all three of her holes. I wondered how many other people had only kissed after they fucked. I doubted it was many.

Mrs. Griffin's tongue pushed past my lips and tangoed with my own tongue for a while. We then moved our tongues into her mouth and had them play inside there. I'd kissed a lot of girls before Mrs. Griffin, but it's hard to explain in words how this kiss made me feel. It was definitely my favorite and one I'd remember and cherish forever. When she pulled her head back, she continued bouncing on my lap.

Again my eyes fell on her jiggling mature tits. I couldn't get over the show they put on. With her eyes closed and mouth open, Mrs. Griffin kept riding my erection. She looked sexy as fuck and looked like she was in a world of bliss. What's more, I loved the fact I could see my dried spunk on her face and glasses. I'd gotten me a MILF who was worthy of being a porn star.

A little while later, she leaned over and said, "I really enjoyed having you in my asshole yesterday. Do you wanna stick your cock inside it again?"

I grinned. "You know I do."

"Okay, master." She smiled and raised her hips until my shaft slipped from her. "Too bad I left the K-Y Jelly in my classroom." She climbed off the bed. "It really worked well, but I've got something else we can use." She walked over to her large closet, opened it and pulled out a bottle of body lotion. She tossed it to me as she climbed back on top of the bed.

"I want you on your back, my pet."

"Yes, master." She did as she was told, with her head at the foot of the bed.

I uncapped the lotion and squirted it onto my middle and forefinger. The smell of coconuts filled my nostrils. I made my way over to Mrs. Griffin and told her to put her knees onto her chest. Once she did I rubbed the lotion onto her sphincter. Then I squeezed more of the cream into my palm and stroked it onto my cock.

With her knees still on her chest, I placed the tip of my erection against her asshole and thrust my hips. She groaned as I slipped inside her with ease. But my cock still felt like it was in a vice grip. I placed my hands on the back of her knees - over her hands and black thigh highs. Then I thrust myself the rest of the way inside her. I bounced off Mrs. Griffin's crotch and continued plummeting into her rear hole.

I butt fucked her long and hard and enjoyed the sounds she made as she moaned, groaned, grunted and yelped, "Oh master!" I didn't think I'd ever get over this day. Mrs. G was without a doubt the best fuck I'd ever had. "Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah," she cried each time I bottomed inside her. Then she let out a loud wail and cried, "I'm cumming, master! Oh, God! I'm cumming with your cock up asshole!"

Her back passage tightened around my shaft, triggering the approach of my orgasm. I withdrew from her, got vertical and stroked my cock until I came. It being my third orgasm, only four runny spurts were expelled. The first two of which splashed on her left tit. The next landed on her stomach and last dropped on her mons. That was so fucking good. I exhaled loudly as I wiped my forehead, but then jumped as the bedroom door swung open.

My heart sunk as Pastor David walked in. He looked stunned. "Carol, what the fuck!"

She smiled. "Pay back's a bitch, ain't it, honey?"

Shit.

* * * *

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed the story. All votes, comments and favourites are appreciated.

MD