Mrs. Hanson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie reached down to pull him up to her. "Do it," she whispered, "Go ahead and put it in. I'm ready for you now."

As Johnny moved forward to mount the willing young girl, Mrs. Hansom moved up to be by her side. "Go ahead, Johnny," she said, holding the base of his cock and guiding him into position over Susie's pussy. "Go ahead. I want you tofuck my daughter!"

Holding himself up on his hands and knees, Johnny placed a kiss on Mrs. Hanson's lips, and then kissed Susie as he placed the head of his cock over her wet pussy. He had to reach down to hold her labia open as he pushed his cockhead in. Susie took a deep breath and so he paused.

"Give me a second, lover," Susie whispered. Then she relaxed a little. "Okay, go ahead."

Johnny moved his hips a little. "Okay, STOP," Susie said. "Okay, go ahead. No, STOP!" Johnny paused, then withdrew a little to give Susie some relief.

"Okay, go ahead," she whispered. "No STOP!!!" she said louder this time. Then she started to cry. "It's no use, Mother!" she cried. "I can't do it!"

Johnny looked down at the beautiful girl who lay naked beneath him, crying. There was a resistance every time he attempted to gently thrust into her. Her hot, wet pussy felt terrific on the end of his cock, yet he could not shove it further in out of fear of hurting her.

Suddenly there was a strange buzzing sound. Johnny felt a pressure, then something big and hard going straight up his asshole! He instinctively moved forward FAST to get away from the unwelcome intrusion. Mrs. Hanson was shoving her vibrator right up his ass! Deep inside of Susie, on the very head of his cock, he sensed a tearing. It seemed to Johnny as if there was almost an audible >POP!<

"OHHHH!!!!!!!" Susie cried out as Johnny's hard cock finally parted her stubborn maidenhead. "OH! OH! OH!"

Now Johnny was in, balls to the walls, and Susie's pussy felt hot and wet. Susie went from pain to pleasure, holding him tight and wrapping her stocking clad legs about his thighs in an attempt to pull him deeper into her. "Oh yes!" she cried. "Oh yes! Love me! Love me! Oh YESSSSSS!!!!!!"

"Mama's magic wand did the trick!" Mrs. Hanson cried, joyously, waving her dildo triumphantly in the air.

Mrs. Hanson placed her hand on Johnny's asscheeks, encouraging him, pushing him, slapping him on the ass as he went up and down, in and out of her daughter.

"Uh! Uh! UH!" Johnny grunted, his ass going up and down just as fast as only a young man's ass can move. Susie's arms moved down his back to clutch at his ass.

"Oh! Oh, yes! Fuck me!" she whimpered,"FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Johnny felt his cock swelling up inside of her. "AH! AH!!! AAAAaaaaAAAAAaaaaHHHHH!!!!!!" he cried out as he unloaded what seemed like gallons of cum into the condom. As he pumped the young girl cried,

"Yes! Yes!YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

* * *

Johnny stayed inside of Susie for a little while as they held each other and kissed gently, lovers at last. After a little while Johnny finally rolled to the side of Susie. Susie looked down as he pulled the used rubber off of his softening cock; a limp bag full of cum.

"I'll take that for you, Johnny," Mrs. Hanson said helpfully. She took the used rubber from him, got up and went to the adjoining bathroom. She returned in a moment with a damp washcloth, sat down on the mattress beside the two young lovers and began wiping Johnny's cock and balls. "You probably want to make a little run to the bathroom right about now, Dearie," she told her daughter.

Susie looked down; there was some blood. "Mmm-hmmm," she agreed, getting up to go to the bathroom.

When Susie returned she was greeted by the sight of her mother leaning over Johnny's midsection, licking up and down the underside of his hard cock. Susie marveled at the way Johnny was already become very stiff, so soon after making love to her. Susie sat down on the mattress by her mother and leaned over so that she, too, could join in the tongue action on Johnny's cock.

Mrs. Hanson sat back and held Johnny's cock toward her daughter's face so that she could take him into her mouth. Susie sucked up and down Johnny's pole a couple of times, and then released him from her mouth so that her mother could have a turn at sucking him off. Then Mrs. Hanson released his cock from her mouth and the two women moved so that they could both run their tongues up and down the sides of his shaft simultaneously. Mrs. Hanson still gripped him around the base of his cock while Susie moved her hand up to tickle and hold his balls.

For Johnny it was as if he was experiencing a sort of out-of-body experience; he was traveling through outer space, through a sort of endless tunnel of wet pussy, cock first.

When Susie moved to straighten her back, Mrs. Hanson sat up, moved to one side, and then swung a leg over Johnny. "Mother! What are you doing!?" Susie asked in shock and disbelief as Mrs. Hanson reached down to position his rock hard cock right at the entrance of her wet pussy.

"It's Mama's turn; I need to getmesome of this young cock," she said as she prepared to impale herself onto Johnny's red-hot poker.

"But, Mom, you can't fuck my boyfriend!" Susie protested.

"Why not?" Mrs. Hanson replied as she lowered her wet pussy onto Johnny's hot rod, "You just fucked mine!"