Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

Veronica flushed, then paled in rapid succession. Her grip on my arm tightened again.

"But you are correct Master James," she said, turning to the door. "We must leave my darling Tinkerbelle to complete her penance while we attend to the business of marking your latest..." she glanced at Mrs Hart "...acquisition." Her green eyes were glacial.

She led the way back to the dungeon proper. Tinkerbelle gave a last plaintive mew as she door clanged shut. We found that Mistress Gwendolyn had kept herself busy while we were diverted. The snap of cruel leather meeting bare flesh greeted us. Mrs Hart's moan was barely audible.

Cassandra was bent over a padded bar with her legs chained wide. Her neck and arms were locked in a set of stocks positioned low, while her jaws were stretched by the width of a ballgag. A wide leather strap was buckled across the small of her back, causing her back to arch, and her naked ass to be thrust high. The burnished cheeks of her butt seemed to invite a lash, which was precisely the action being taken by Gwendolyn.

I tried to ignore that her stance also thrust the plump lips of Cassandra's hairless pussy up into the perfect position for penetration. Mr Snake was not so easily distracted, though the idea of getting anywhere near Gwendolyn's slender crop seemed to cool his ardor a bit.

After one last backhanded snap across the cheeks of Cassandra's bare ass, Gwendolyn turned to greet us again. Cassandra's body jumped with the impact of the whip, then settled bonelessly upon the bar with a stifled groan.

Mrs Hart hadn't said much of anything since the ladies made their entrance, but she ended her silence with a loud gasp, then whispered:

"Oh my God! On her bottom... It's... That can't be real! Can it? Please tell me that I'm seeing things! Is that... Is that really a brand scar on her cheek?! It can't be real! Can it...?"

Her query seemed to hang in the air. Gwendolyn provided the answer.

"YesVéronique, it can: it is real. Come closer that you might see the mark of her true Master: the man who dared sear his initials into the burning flesh of his submissive. The one claimed her as his property. The one that she adores. The one that she obeys first and beyond all others. Come see. Come feel. I'm certain that you will be glad that you did. You will see things in a different light once you understand."

Gwendolyn's lips twitched into a smile, quickly gone, as I rolled my eyes, then led Veronica to Cassandra's prostrate body. To my mind, Mistress Gwendolyn was laying it on a bit thick, but Veronica herself didn't seem to notice. Maybe I was wrong. She had no eyes for me. Her eyes were locked upon the brand scar decorating Cassandra's proffered ass.

The scent of excited woman wafted around us as we neared. Cassandra was generating adrenaline again. Her hairless pussy was puffy between her lithe thighs; the inner lips open and glistening with wet. Secured with legs spread wide that way, with the welts of a whipping still rising from the flesh of her ass, she was beyond ready to be fucked. Mr Snake was all for it. He caught her scent too, and was straining to get down to the serious business of fucking.

Or is that 'down to the business of serious fucking'?

No matter; he was awake, aware and ready to be pumped deep. But I digress.

Veronica's eyes were round with surprise. Of course she had heard of such a thing, but to actually see it – to see the scar in person, particularly in this setting – was another thing altogether. She stopped beside Cassandra, peering down, then – tentatively at first but with growing nerve – reached out to trace her finger along the flowing script of the brand scar. Cassandra rose onto her toes, thrusting her bare bottom higher at the touch.

As Veronica puzzled out the letters, she seemed to be unconscious that she was whispering the letters. "'tee'... no that's a 'jay'... a 'jay' then a... an 'ar' and... no an 'en', no 'em'... and another 'em'. That's it," she said with satisfaction having solved the puzzle. Turning to me, she repeated confidently, "Three letters: 'jay', 'em', 'em'. The nerve it must have taken to do such a thing, the poor girl, she – "

"My dearVéronique," Gwendolyn interrupted with a smile while caressing Cassandra's bare back. "This 'poor woman' as you say begged her Master to apply the brand. She is thrilled to bear his mark. She would tell you so herselfimmédiatement – instantly – if she weren't busy at the moment. Later, I promise you, you will hear it from her own lips. Is that not correct,ma chère?"

Cassandra nodded her head and wiggled her bare tush in agreement.

"But you have missed the whole point," Gwendolyn laughed quietly. "You have allowed yourself to be diverted from the real question. Now think. Master James tells us that you are a very intelligent woman. Prove it so."

Veronica looked blank for a moment, then glanced down to the brand again. "'jay', 'em', 'em'; that's what you mean. The initials."

"Very good, little Veronica. You get a big star on your report card," said Saundra sarcastically. "But you still haven't got it, have you. Jesus, you're dense. Come with me now. You can think about it while I'm attaching your new jewelry."

Veronica stiffened and latched onto my arm again at the tone in Saundra's voice. Saundra and I started toward the door of the 'Medical' room, but Veronica hesitated to follow, even though she was obviously reluctant to release my arm. Gwendolyn provided her the impetus to get moving.

She appeared at Veronica's side without a sound, there she laid a hand on Veronica's shoulder, and whispered in her ear. "If you wish,ma chère, you may stay here with me now, and get your new jewelry later," she murmured in that intimately husky voice of hers. "I have another pillory available, just for you. Mybaton hungers to kiss your delicious bottom that you might join in ourdanse diffamée." Then she caressed the cheeks of Veronica's ass with the tip of her crop.

All of a sudden Veronica appeared very eager to get through the door. She jumped and gave a strangled 'eep!' when she felt Gwendolyn's crop, then scurried to follow Saundra, not daring to glance behind at Gwendolyn.

Gwendolyn's quiet laughter followed her into the room.

The Medical Room was brightly lit and gleaming antiseptic white, but not at all inviting. The white of the tile, the glass front cases and the shiny stainless steel were cold and sterile, somehow threatening. Even the blank white cabinets lining the wall above the countertop held menace: who knows what diabolical instruments lay behind those anonymous doors. A stainless steel autopsy table dominated one corner. But, as the only dark objects in the room, the eyes were drawn to the black leather of the Dentist's chair and the Doctor's exam table, complete with stirrups. Both included cuffs and restraining straps. The straps were of black leather and looked very well-used.

In one corner stood a curtained stand exactly like that found in a Doctor's exam room. Well, almost exactly: the curtain was sheer. Saundra wasted no time.

"Get behind that curtain and strip 'baggage'. Leave your sandals on. The longer you take to get yourself naked, the longer I'll take to complete the procedures. And I can take a very long time to insert a needle to my satisfaction."

Veronica lost her eagerness, but found her courage. She set her jaw, and marched behind the curtain. It took her almost no time to step out of her dress and panties which she draped over the top of the curtain. Saundra spent the interim watching the show and making lewd comments as Veronica's naked body appeared.

Head high and shoulders set square, Veronica's heels clicked as she stepped out from behind the curtain. Her lips were drawn in a grim line; her eyes defiant, but with a hint of trepidation. It was apparent that she was determined to show her class throughout the ordeal.

Her naked breasts quivered with each step. Her nipples were popped; crinkled to coral pebbles, whether from fear or excitement, even she couldn't say. Probably both.

Saundra made her stand still form a moment, then walk back and forth a few times. Veronica didn't like being put through paces, but knew better than to object: Saundra's quirt described lazy circles in the air. She hated that Saundra was staring at her bare pussy throughout the ordeal.

Ignoring Veronica's discomfort, Saundra turned to me. "I've an idea what procedures will work with her build. Some types of piercings work better than others, depending upon the woman's architecture. I think that we are free to pierce her pussy just about any way you choose. I'll know better when we get her up on the table."

Saundra turned to Veronica. "Climb on the table and get yourself set my pet," she ordered. "Master James, help me strap her in place, please. We don't want her moving at the wrong moment. The needle might pierce the wrong place, then I'd have to do it again." Her smile was malevolent.

Veronica shivered at the thought, but laid back upon the table and put her feet in the stirrups. I'm certain that it took a lot of willpower to remain calm while Saundra and I buckled the straps over her ankles and chest below her breasts. She was even less comfortable when I attached the cuffs to her hands above her head. Her eyes grew wide – wild – for a moment, but I was in no mood for any more shit from Mrs Hart.

Even as she opened her mouth to speak, Saundra produced a ballgag. I pushed it through Veronica's lips, despite her sudden, frantic effort to expel the gag. Saundra dealt with that by giving one of Veronica's engorged nipples a vicious pinch. Veronica stiffened. A keening mew sounded from around the ball distending her jaw. Shocked with the abrupt transition from freedom to bondage, she peered up at us with wide eyes.

"I've had just about even garbage from you, Mrs Hart," I said with a sigh. "Oh well. Since you haven't learned to keep your mouth shut, we'll lever it open for a while. If this doesn't work, I'm certain Mistress Gwendolyn has a Whitehead or ring gag that I can use. Either of those will keep your mouth wide open for me. No worrying about teeth scraping my dick that way."

Veronica looked stricken, then her face paled at the thought of getting face fucked.

Saundra brooks no argument from a submissive. Ever. She also took the opportunity to scold Veronica.

"I see that you have yet to learn the rules of submission," she said sternly as she finished buckling the straps around Veronica's neck

"Master James usually has his pets well in hand," Saundra said, glancing at me. "I can only surmise that you are a difficult case. I'm certain that he has enjoyed training you, but, like me, is less than impressed with your progress. Your reluctance does add a certain note of pique to the proceedings.

"Be that as it may," she continued sternly, "my pets never speak unless they are spoken to, and then it is just to say 'Yes Mistress' or answer a direct question. I'm certain that his rules are identical. Since you appear to find the concept difficult to grasp, you will not be allowed to use your voice. You are, however, allowed to scream. That I will find amusing in the extreme."

"As will I," I added.

Fear filtered through the shock in Veronica's eyes. They grew more fearful as I pulled taut the chains attached to her wrist cuffs, extending her arms to the corners of the table above her head.

"Your assumption is correct, Mistress Saundra," I continued, the disgust I felt apparent in my voice. For an accomplished and intelligent woman, Veronica was demonstrating a depressing lack of comprehension.

"Despite all warnings, my dear Mrs Hart has been a disobedient slut. So much so that she has earned ten punishment sessions in less than two days."

I gave Veronica the 'dead' look that Lydia and Wendy had come so well to know. "Mistress Saundra for your assistance today I had thought that I would repay you with a couple of those sessions. – "

Veronica stiffened, her face darkened. But for the ballgag, she would have said something stupid.

" – But I'm so disgusted with her progress, I'm going to make it four. – "

At that point Veronica's gaze was murderous. But then her predicament seemed to intrude upon her thought process. Fear overlaid the loathing in her eyes.

" – She is an excellent cocksucker. Let's see if she is near as good at licking pussy, shall we? – "

Revulsion flashed, though fear became predominant.

" – Since I cannot abide condoms, her cunt is going to be denied me for the next four weeks. Therefore she is to report to you once each week. You designate the place and time; she will be there. She knows the consequences if she refuses."

At first, Veronica's eyes had darkened with defiance and loathing: they said 'Fuck You!' in no uncertain terms. But when I mentioned 'consequences', all fight fled. A touch of loathing and revulsion remained, but the prevalent emotion conveyed by her expression was fear. Fear of me; fear of Saundra; but most of all, fear of the consequences if she refused. We both knew that she would do anything I ordered until she got control of those disks.

Time out.

Yeah, I know: I can be such an incredible asshole at times. Oh well. As the philosopher once said, 'Who must do the harsh things? He who can'. That's me, I guess. Someone had to teach Veronica some humility.

Time in.

You'd have thought that I'd just given Saundra the gift of her dreams. She actually scurried around the table and laid a liplock on me for which any of her subs would have killed. She surprised me, but I gave back as good as I got. We were both panting when we broke. For the first time since I'd met her, Saundra actually looked interested in a man. Mr Snake was certainly interested.

"Mmmhh, that was..." eyes twinkling, she searched for a moment, "...enticing Master James. I may have to try that again sometime soon. You kiss as well as a woman." For Saundra, that was very high praise indeed.

"I'm easy, but I'm cheap," I answered smiling. "You kiss as well as a woman too, which is good because that's my bent. But my intransigent slut here is awaiting her jewelry. Let's take care of this business first."

Veronica moaned softly, then moaned again with more feeling when Saundra touched a button on the side of the table. With muted hum the table began moving. Her eyes were wide with alarm as the tabletop shifted beneath her. When the motor stopped, Veronica found herself half inclined with her legs spread wide, knees bent and her bare ass perched on the very edge with a small padded section beneath her tailbone.

Saundra positioned five flexible arms that were attached to a fixture in the ceiling. Three featured surgical lamps which she used to illuminate Veronica's chest, her belly and the area surrounding her Mons Veneris. A video camera and monitor were attached to the fourth and fifth. Saundra aimed the camera at Veronica's breasts, while I positioned the monitor to ensure that Veronica had an intimate view.

Once Veronica was set to her satisfaction, Saundra removed her gauntlets and invited me to scrub up. Her enthusiasm was obvious, but she took great care to ensure that her hands were clean. She made certain that mine were too. Once we were properly gloved, she had me position a tray upon which her instruments lay. Needles, each in its own sterile tube, along with a large selection of body jewelry. Saundra takes no chances. An autoclave sat on the counter. She had sterilized the jewelry that morning.

"Where shall we start and which of these shall she wear for you?" Saundra asked, waving at the selection of jewelry.

"We'll start at the top and go down: nipples first, then bellyring and her clit last," I answered. "All of stainless steel. We can get fancy when she heals, if she deserves the change. If not, she can keep the steel, just like any other common submissive."

Mrs Hart didn't care for that appellation one bit. In her mind, she wasn't a common anything. Deal with it Veronica.

I spotted a belly ring that was a bit more ornate than plain stainless steel. I liked it: it would fit the situation without compromising Mrs Hart too severely if someone else got a glimpse.

I looked into Veronica's apprehensive eyes and said, "She hasn't done very well so far. Way to much lip for a proper sub. Let's give her something to remind her constantly of her place. Give her the largest rings her nipples can take, each with a captured bead. For her belly, she can have that curved barbell with the flogger dangle. She deserves something special for her pussy though: let's give her two decorations."

Veronica's eyes widened. Any remarks she may have made were garbled by the ball gag, though her thoughts were clear: she was casting a 'nay' vote. Too bad that her vote didn't count.

"Give her an HCH: a ring with a captured bead through the hood of her clit," I continued, smiling with everything but my eyes. "If she's built for it, give her triangle piercing too. Use that circular barbell with two beads. If that won't work, give her two Princess Dianas with barbells. In that case, be certain that the two bottom beads make contact with her clit. I want her to be aware every waking moment that she is mine to do with as I will for the next three months. I want her own body to tell her that she belongs to me."

Saundra's answering burst of laughter was rich with malevolent glee. "Oh Master James," she said giggled warmly when she recovered enough to speak, "that's why I love to share a scene with you. You are so casually cruel, yet so fiendishly inventive."

She caught something out of the corner of her eye and turned her attention to Veronica. "Have you thought it through, my pet? Did you make the connection? Yes?"

Saundra looked deep into Veronica's eyes for a moment, then nodded. "Yes," she said with satisfaction. "I believe you got it, finally. It took you long enough. Since we have you incapable of speech, I'll say it for you: 'Jay', 'Em', 'Em' – James Mark Masterson."

Veronica's eyes were suddenly huge in her pale face. She stared at me, as though I'd transformed myself into either the man of her dreams or a monster from her worst nightmare. Maybe both. Her shock was plain to behold. Saundra stepped back to allow me her place between her legs. I looked down on her and cupped her chin. Her astonishment was complete. She didn't flinch. She didn't try to pull away. She only stared up at me, grey eyes wide with total surprise.

"Yes my dear Mrs Hart," I confirmed. "Cassandra is one of my submissives, as is Tinkerbelle. I took the red hot branding iron in hand and seared my initials into Cassandra's bare ass. She'll wear that scar for the rest of her life. Believe it or not, she'll wear it proudly. I've had requests by others to join my – my coterie. None has been accepted. Until you, that is: you are the third. You're joining whether you like it or not. Cassandra will tell you the story of her branding later. For now, your job is to accept the fact that you truly are mine to take or leave as I will. Whether or not you like it is of no concern to me. Perhaps you finally understand that now."

I glanced down between her legs, then cupped her bare vulva. Her netherlips were puffed and gooey. Her nipples were stones perched high on her bare breasts. Veronica was as turned on as she was shocked; as excited as ever she had been. At my touch, her eyes closed; her neck arched; she moaned. Her back bowed. A vast shudder raced through her captured body. If she hadn't climaxed, it was certainly a fair approximation of one.

I turned to glance at Saundra. She met my eyes with a smirk.

"You've done it again, Master James," she murmured softly. "You have the touch, no doubt. Oh, she'll fight you at times, but deep down she knows the truth. She can't escape herself. As much as she may hate it, she needs you now. I envy you that rush; that sensation of ultimate power over another. It is delicious, isn't it? I must find another for myself. A woman. Straight, like this one. An executive; a woman with power. Someone who will rebel and rebel and rebel, until she finally comes to realize her place at my feet. Jesus, the rush!"

orencool
orencool
79 Followers