All Comments on 'Mrs. Honey'

by limpiador

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Many white boys need to be properly trained by older black woman. The funky, musty, powerfully female odors are intoxicating. Once white boy gets smell and taste he will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five star

I don't care if is true or not, It just a really good story...or great experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you can't say a something nice

I'll censor your commets, the other anon may have been an asshole but censorship is evil and the bane of websites like this one and stories like yours.

SafetyGuySafetyGuyover 7 years ago
Great story of domination

Thank you, limpiador!

This is an excellent story of domination and abandon.

Please continue to write more of the same style and nature.

Perhaps a similar story could be told from the perspective of the victim.

grabliggrabligover 7 years ago
Great story!

Thanks a lot and please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any face fucking....

Most submissive men want to have a woman ride him like this. It would be great but I am too old to be the younger man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not my thing

Sorry this story is sorta what I would read but the moment you started bringing up skin colour it was an immediate turn off. I'm white, I've been with black girls but never once have either of us needed to constantly remind each that we are black or white. So for me this story could use some work. That's not to say that it is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part of the story

This is a fetish story and the skin color thing is part of the fetish, no? Just like all the dirty talk and kinky acts. Why are you expecting it to mirror your experience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best femdom I've read on this site yet and by a wide margin.

It's simply unrivalled you got your girl getting all the pleasure without any bs

To my surprise it's not even tagged as femdom... Guess that makes sense with what that tag usually brings up

Anyway max stars I'll defiantly check out the continuation.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

I'd love to be Skip! I am submissive and I love worshiping sweaty, stinky women

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Goodness! How much abuse can a boy take? Action was good. Plot a bit contrived, but that's fiction.

One problem: Mrs. Honey (married? Hope not) speaks stereotypical 'blackish' that some may find not so funny being made fun of...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...more garbage!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both of those woman would have had a really short life expectancy after that in real life! What a bunch of despicable rubbish!

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

🤗 Powerful, Hot & Very Sexy!

Hallo Reiniger, or as you prefer limpiador!

This is beautifully written and very hot,,, yes!... Even with all of the cock, Queen Jackie and I are giving you 5-Stars per page, 15-Stars in total!

It's really a shame you are wasting all of your creative talent, writing for a bunch of dumb fucking males, that have no appreciation for the beauty of a Strong Dominant Black Woman... as myself and my wife, two strong lesbian women, one white and one black Hallo Reiniger, or as you prefer limpiador!

This is beautifully written and very hot,,, yes!... Even with all of the cock, Queen Jackie and I are giving you 5-Stars per page, 15-Stars in total!

It's really a shame you are wasting all of your creative talent, writing for a bunch of dumb fucking males, that have no appreciation for the beauty of a Strong Dominant Black Woman... as myself and my wife two strong lesbian women, one black 👩🏿 and one white 👩🏼‍ do!

Thank-you for sharing your lovely story with those of us that appreciate talent..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Hallo!... I'd like to thank all of our friends for bringing this fuck-up to my attention..

Yes, I have seen it, and no I haven't the slightest idea what happened!

But just be aware for me as fuck-ups go... duplicating a comment, is low on my list, because I have made some major-fuck-ups,,, yes!

Damn I never realized just how many people read these comments!

Please no more emails, private messages, etc.

Thank-You, Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love a black women to use me for her pleasure like skip great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This needs to be added to Mrs Honey needs more satisfying worshipping be this lad

Dicky27Dicky27about 1 year ago

There is so much more to add to this story feet worship , toilet slavery, he could be made to call her mama age play , sex toys & the professor could join them please keep adding to these stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous