Mrs. Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This fat pussy might just eat YOU up baby," Mrs. Honey said, only partly in jest. "Okay now—stick your tongue straight up, white boy. Far out as you can stick it. Imma sit on it!"

Skip pleaded, "No—please don't, Missus Honey—I might suffocate in all that—"

The lady janitor cut his whining off by reaching back to squeeze his erect cock hard—painfully hard!

"Owww!" wailed Skip, as the two dominant women chortled.

"I said: stick that tongue OUT, son," Mrs. Honey repeated, and squeezed his dick a little harder.

"OWW!—Hey!—Okay, okay!" The college boy abandoned any pretense of resisting the dominant woman's lust-fueled commands: he extended his tongue straight up to await the inevitable messy, funky, smothering face-fucking.

"That's a good boy," Mrs. Honey murmured. "Nice long tongue you got there. This'll be good!"

"Take him!" urged the Professor. "Sit on his face!"

Mrs. Honey lowered herself onto Skip in the forward-cowgirl position, forcing his nose between her meaty, oily outer labia and impaling her searing, dripping, unwashed, very aromatic cunt down on his extended tongue. The walls of her vagina fluttered pleasurably against his warm tongue as it slid inside her.

Only Skip's gaping eyes and the top of his head remained visible as Mrs. Honey buried the rest of his face deep inside her hairy, sweaty groin, and settled her thick curvy body down on him with a juicy squishing sound.

"Is he licking you?" the Professor asked.

"Ohhhhh yes, yes!—his tongue's SO deep inside me!" exclaimed Mrs. Honey as she wriggled on Skip's trapped face, painting it with a new coat of her sex fluids. "Oh Lordy, Professor—I don't think I've ever been this wet before!"

"Splendid! Obviously you are taking very well to the dominant role, my dear! And young Skip to his as well—as your submissive oral slave!"

Mrs. Honey lifted herself up for a moment to eyeball and chuckle over her "submissive oral slave's" gasping, ruddy, thoroughly slimy face, before plopping back down and resuming a steady, delicious grind of her engorged, sopping vulva on his features.

"That's right baby—you stick that tongue right back in that pussy! Daayum, he's sure wet with my juices all right! But not nearly as wet as he's gonna get when I bust a nut right on his face—"

Professor Vanessa sat up excitedly. "You mean—?"

"Yes ma'am—I always squirt a ton when I come!"

"You're a squirter, Mrs. Honey! That's absolutely perfect!" the Professor cheered, then added, "But have you ever squirted directly and completely into a male's mouth?"

"No ma'am—my ex never let me do that!" The ebony milf chuckled. "Maybe that's why he's my ex!"

"Well, this time it's going to happen," said the Professor with authority. "We all know that at climax, a man's sexual pleasure is amplified by the knowledge that he is putting a little of himself inside of his partner. It's only fair that the woman should also have that same kind of pleasure—by discharging ALL the proceeds of her own lust into her slave male's mouth, for him to swallow!"

"Ohhh...jeezus, that sounds SO hot," cooed Mrs. Honey as she began to fuck the young man's face a little harder and faster. "Damn, I do wanna cum in his mouth!"

"And you'd better be ready for it, slave," Professor Vanessa enjoined Skip. "You're about to learn first-hand that a squirting orgasming woman is capable of ejaculating a much, MUCH greater volume of fluid than any man can! And YOU'RE going to have your mouth wide open when Mrs. Honey cums—and you'll SWALLOW every drop!"

"Just—uhhnn!—one problem though," added Mrs. Honey as she rode the college boy's face. "When I come REALLY hard like I think I'm gonna—ohhhh!—I can't control myself—I have to pee some too!"

"Don't hold anything back," the Professor assured her, grinning devilishly. "He can swallow that too."

Surprised, Mrs. Honey stopped pumping for a moment. "Really? You'd let me do that?"

"Like I said: nothing in this room is off-limits! Anything the mistress desires, the slave must perform. Anything! So go ahead, Mistress, and tell this slut exactly what you're going to do to him!"

The big buxom ebony milf lifted herself up again and leered down at Skip.

"Imma keep on FUCKING your face, white boy, and you're gonna keep on licking and sucking my dirty wet pussy 'til I CUM! And...imma cum SO hard in your face imma SQUIRT and PEE right in your motherfuckin' mouth! In your MOUTH! You hear me, boy?"

"No—not that!—no please, Missus Honey!" begged Skip. His sexual experiences were limited, and certainly none of his few previous bed partners had ever squirted—let alone pissed!—into his mouth. The prospect of this large and uninhibited woman letting loose on him repulsed and terrified him!

"You have no say in the matter, young man," insisted Professor Vanessa. "Unless you want to end it right here and take the consequences!"

Skip only shook his head and said nothing more.

"Please continue, Mrs. Honey!"

The horny lady janitor quickly plunged her hairy, sweaty, voracious pussy back down onto the college boy's nose and mouth and began riding him again—this time with a vengeance!

Professor Vanessa watched with satisfaction as Mrs. Honey's voluptuous middle-aged nude body writhed and wriggled atop the trapped face of the much slimmer and slighter young man. It was quite a spectacle. Her huge brown breasts were bouncing and swinging; her belly was rippling; her queen-sized buttocks were rolling back and forth; her pussy was making loud slurping noises; and her vocalizations were becoming more and more filthy and uninhibited!

"OHHH!—AHHHH!—YESSS!—Push that tongue in deeper!—DEEPER, slut!—UNHHH!—Lick my fucking CLIT!—YES!—SUCK my pussy!—TASTE it!—OHHHH JEEZUS this feels so good!—LICK me deeper, you motherfucker!—Come on!—And FASTER, goddammit—!!"

The odor of Mrs. Honey's sex was becoming so thick around the examination table that the Professor had to roll her chair a little ways farther back to escape it. But Skip's face was pressed right into the source! Squashed beneath the older woman's pounding, juicing, and sweating flesh, he moaned and gasped and grunted—though the only sounds that emerged were "MMMFF!—MMMFF!—MMFFFFF!"

Mrs. Honey's eyes closed and she began to pant heavily as she fucked her slave's face steadily faster, harder, and wetter! "OHHHHH!—OHHHHH!—OHHHHH!"

"You're close!" cheered the Professor. "You're SO close! You're gonna CUM! DO IT, Mrs. Honey!"

"OHHHHH you motherfucker, you SLUT!" the ebony milf yelled. "I'm CUMMING in your face!—In your MOUTH!—Ohhhh JEEZUS I'm—I'm—OHHHH YEAAAAHH—!"

Her fists clenched—her back arched—her buttocks tightened—her head flew back with mouth agape—and the lady janitor-turned-dominatrix went over the edge and came—and CAME!—more intensely and deliciously than she'd ever come before, shouting out her ecstasy!

"OHHHHHHH!—UUNNNGGGGHHH!—OHHH GODDD YESSS—!"

Mrs. Honey's powerful vaginal and buttock muscles squeezed and throbbed uncontrollably, flooding her body with waves of pleasure, as she let loose squirt after squirt after copious squirt of slippery, gamy lady-cum—mixed with a steady trickle of her acrid yellow-gold piss—straight down into the open mouth of the helpless young male submissive!

"SO GOOD!—OHHHH this feels SO GOOD!—I'm still CUMMING!—MMMMMM!—OHHHHHH—!"

"Wow, multiple orgasms too," observed the Professor. "You're quite a woman, Mrs. Honey!"

Pinned between his mature ebony mistress's scissoring thick thighs, Skip writhed and groaned and sputtered as her hot raunchy juices kept showering his face and spraying into his mouth!

"SWALLOW HER SQUIRT!" Professor Vanessa commanded. "ALL of it!"

Skip really had no choice—he could either drink down the older lady's heavy discharge or drown in it! He desperately gulped and swallowed, barely keeping up with the incessant spurts from Mrs. Honey's erupting pussy as she just kept on cumming! But as he did, the musty orgasmic ooze coated his tongue, his teeth, and the roof of his mouth, leaving a pungent taste to match the overpowering female musk in his nostrils.

Through the euphoric haze caused by the sweet barrage of orgasmic contractions, Mrs. Honey thought: It really is so much hotter, cumming in his mouth like this! From now on...!

To Skip the big ebony milf's climactic thrashing and squashing and squirting seemed to go on for hours, but finally it came to an end. Mrs. Honey sighed deeply, rolled over, and stretched out like a lazy lioness on the examination table alongside her sex slave, basking in the afterglow of her multiple orgasms. Several gleaming, snot-like strands of lady-cum stretched from her swollen vulva back to Skip's mouth and nose.

Skip lay there gasping, red-faced, and trembling, his head and shoulders drenched in his mature mistress's spendings. He was well-marinated in the earthy scents and tastes of Mrs. Honey's lady-cum and piss, and his belly felt full of her squirt. With shaking hands he plucked out a half-dozen or so curly black pubes that had gotten caught in his teeth.

"Now that's what I call pussy-whipped," sneered Professor Vanessa.

Even after all that, his erection still tented his now sweat-soaked briefs. Skip wondered if the dominatrixes planned to grant him any relief.

"Ridin' his face hard like that sure was fun," Mrs. Honey said to the Professor, as if Skip were nothing more than a pleasure toy. "He was actually pretty good with that tongue."

"Ha! Who'd have imagined that he would perform better between an older woman's thighs than between the pages of his textbook?"

Mrs. Honey's eyebrows lifted mischievously. "Kinda makes me wonder how'd he'd perform between an older woman's butt cheeks."

The Professor excitedly clapped her hands together. "I was hoping you'd want to try anilingus next!"

"Gotta say I'm awful sticky and nasty back there," Mrs. Honey warned. "Don't think he's gonna enjoy it all that much. But I sure will!"

"That's all that counts," Professor Vanessa said. "Slave, get ready to service your mistress's ass!"

Skip whimpered and shook his head in protest—to no avail, of course! Mrs. Honey got back on her knees and stretched one leg out over the prone college boy to straddle him again, this time facing his feet.

"I might need a little help gettin' his face in deep between these phat cheeks of mine," she said.

"Of course!" Professor Vanessa got up and approached the table, as Mrs. Honey moved her prodigious brown bubble booty into position just above Skip's head. For the first time, both Skip and the Professor got a good view of a tattoo the lady janitor had on her lower back: a pair of big red lips, from which a long tongue extended and curled down into the cleft between her buttocks.

"That body art is...most interesting," observed the Professor. "Are you sure you haven't played the dominant role before, Mrs. Honey?"

"Maybe just in my mind."

Positioned this close to Skip's face, Mrs. Honey's wide and curvy ass filled his field of view. Each of her dark-chocolate cheeks was bigger than his head. They were sleek and glistened with sweat. The ebony dominatrix playfully shook her hips to make her booty bounce and bump against the young man's face. Both women laughed heartily again.

Then the Professor slid her hands underneath Skip's juice-soaked head and lifted it up, as Mrs. Honey reached around and pulled her sticky buttocks wide apart in front of his face. The smell hit him immediately—his head jerked and his body jolted! Even the Professor scrunched her nose and made a face.

"You were not kidding! That is certainly rather ripe!"

"Hard as I work, just can't avoid gettin' real sweaty and dirty back there," replied the lady janitor as she lowered her ample ass onto Skip's face, then wiggled it to help the Professor wedge his head tightly between her queen-sized cheeks.

"How's that for deep, Mrs. Honey?"

"Mmmmmm! That's real nice, Professor!"

"I think he's trying to breathe through his mouth!" Professor Vanessa lightly slapped the back of Skip's head and scolded, "We'll have none of that, slave! You must SMELL your mistress's butt—DEEPLY!—before you service it with your tongue!"

"But—it's so—" he tried to protest, until the Professor slapped him again.

"Just DO it, slut! Sniff her DEEPLY through your nose—and we want to HEAR you smelling her!"

Skip submissively complied and drew in a long, loud, shuddering sniff of Mrs. Honey's unfiltered butt funk: a potent mix of sweat, musk, urine, pussy juice—and a few other unclean scents he didn't want to think about! He sputtered and coughed. He felt his squirt-filled belly churn, and hoped he wasn't going to puke!

"Good! And keep on smelling it!" the Professor ordered, tightening her grip on the back of his head. Skip groaned in abject misery, but he kept on sniffing.

Diabolically, the Professor held the young man's face inside Mrs. Honey's dirty ass and compelled him to take several long and deep sniffs, until she figured that his sense of smell was going numb—then yanked his head out for a couple of gasps of fresh air, before pushing him back in to savor the odors at full strength once again!

She did this again and again for several tortuous minutes, while Mrs. Honey laughed and rubbed her ass crack all over Skip's face, marking it with her funk.

"All right, white boy," she said after a while, "now lick me clean back there."

The way it smelled, Skip couldn't imagine the taste! He hesitated—until Professor Vanessa roughly shoved his face even deeper between the lady janitor's plump sweaty buttocks.

"You heard her, slut! Start licking the crack of her ass! NOW!"

Skip realized it was futile to resist the kinky commands of the two sexually dominant older women. They were in charge here and—like the Professor had said—nothing was off-limits!

He shut his eyes and grimaced, slowly extended his tongue into the depths of Mrs. Honey's ass crack, and began to lap up all the pungent juices that had collected in there, groaning and moaning with distaste all the while.

Skip couldn't believe he was being forced to rim the big, smelly, unwashed ass of a much-older woman he'd only met barely an hour ago!

"Heh, heh!" chortled Mrs. Honey. "I think imma get off on this!"

"You could definitely get used to it," offered Professor Vanessa. "And the way this little male slut is going at it with that tongue, maybe he'd like to be your regular ass and pussy cleaner after work every night!"

"Ohhh, that would be HOT!" At that thought, the ebony milf shivered and her pussy gave forth an extra gush of woman-juice, which dribbled down into Skip's mouth as he licked her foul ass crack with long wet strokes. His tongue swiped back and forth across her tight rosebud, which twitched and throbbed in response, as if anticipating the next kinky sexual demand that was sure to follow—and soon did!

"Now kiss my black asshole, boy."

"He can do better than that!" the Professor insisted. "Slave, you're going to FRENCH Mrs. Honey's anus! Press your lips against it and work your tongue in the hole until you can slide it in there DEEP—all the way into your mistress's rectum! Just as if you were french-kissing the mouth of one of your hot little blonde sorority chicks!"

She thrust his face even deeper into the lady janitor's ass, pressing his mouth up hard against her crinkly brown shitter! And once again, Skip acquiesced. Just as the two dominant older women demanded of him, he performed the perverse soul kiss on Mrs. Honey's dark and dirty nether mouth. He puckered up and pressed his lips to her anus, and wiggled the tip of his tongue there until her sphincter muscle relaxed, and yielded—

"OHHHH hell YEAH!" Mrs. Honey cried, and shoved her ass into him, forcing the entire length of his tongue through her sphincter and deep into her hot and slippery rectum! She immediately clenched her sphincter hard, to trap his tongue there.

"It's inside me—it's in ALL THE WAY!" she cried triumphantly. "Goddamn this feels GREAT!"

"His tongue is right where it belongs," said Professor Vanessa. "Deep in a woman's asshole!"

Skip groaned in utter sexual humiliation: his eyes were pressed into the spongy flesh of the forty-two-year-old lady janitor's huge buttocks; his entire face was pinned deep in her sweaty, unwashed ass crack; and his now thoroughly defiled tongue was buried full length in her fetid shit hole!

"Taste good?" the Professor taunted him.

"Bet you never done THIS with any of them sorority girls!" cackled Mrs. Honey—as she began to pump her big booty in Skip's face, fucking his tongue with her poop chute.

"Pleasure your mistress's asshole, slave!" barked the Professor. "Work that tongue DEEP!"

She held the youth's head in place as his tongue was forced in and out, in and out of Mrs. Honey's brown rosebud anus, lubed by his saliva and her nasty juices, making loud wet slurping noises.

The curvy lady janitor's hefty breasts swung to and fro and her buttocks clapped against Skip's head as she pumped him with gusto. She moaned in bliss each time his tongue went deep in her rectum. Her raunchy bodily smells and tastes and the tight hot embrace of her sweat-slick booty cheeks saturated his senses.

Still, this wasn't enough for Mrs. Honey. She reached back and grabbed Skip's right hand, and jammed it into her dripping vulva, shoving three of his fingers into her oozing pussy and pressing his thumb against her engorged clit!

"Rub it slave boy! I want you to get me OFF again with your fingers AND your tongue!"

With his face buried in Mrs. Honey's enormous ass, Skip couldn't see what he was doing, but still did his best to comply with his mature mistress's dual demands of masturbation and deep anilingus. He worked his fingers in and out of her boiling cunt and strummed her clit with his thumb, even as she fucked his tongue harder and faster in her sloppy, smelly asshole.

"YESS!—UNNHHH!—Tongue my black ASSHOLE you white slut!—OHHH jeezus YES—so HOT, you're lickin' me right where I SHIT!—OHHH rub that CLIT good!—UNNGGHH!—OHHH you motherfucker!—Make me CUM, I wanna CUM!!"

"That's right!" the Professor urged. "Use your slave, Mrs. Honey! Take your pleasure!"

Skip felt almost as if he had been swallowed up by the ravenous body of the curvy ebony milf: his tongue pumping in her rectum could feel his fingers furiously thrusting in her vagina, and vice versa!

"HUNNH!—UNHHH!—OOONNH!" she grunted, almost like a chant, as her pleasure grew and the secretions of her pussy and ass steadily trickled down onto her slave. After many long minutes of messy face-fucking and forced fingering, he suddenly felt Mrs. Honey's lower body tense up: the precursor to another staggering orgasm!

"OHH jeezus I'm cumming again!—I'M CUMMING, MOTHERFUCKER!"

The Professor stepped back to watch in awe as Mrs. Honey's buttocks slammed down on Skip's head—forcing his tongue to its maximum depth in her asshole—and her voluptuous brown body began to jolt and shimmy in erotic climax atop his face!

"UUUUNNNGGGGHHH!—OHHHHHHHH!—GODDDDD!"

Still laboring deep inside Mrs. Honey even as she popped her cork, Skip's tongue and fingers felt every clench and contraction of her mighty groin muscles as she juddered in ecstasy. Her sphincter squeezed so hard on his tongue that it felt like it would be pinched off at the root! Another flood of tangy lady-cum poured out of her pussy around his fingers and splattered all over his face and chest.

The Black dominatrix let out a long, satisfied sigh and let her throbbing body go slack. She didn't seem to notice or care that—trapped under the weight of her profusely sweating woman-flesh, with his nose pressed tightly between her butt cheeks, his tongue still fully embedded in her tight asshole, and his mouth full of her cum—Skip was unable to breathe!

The young man's cries of alarm were muffled in her ass. He tried to pull his head free but he was trapped too tightly. Finally, growing desperate, he reached around and lightly swatted Mrs. Honey's buttocks.