Mrs. Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," she barked, "I didn't say you could give me no spanking!" She lifted her ass a little bit—and then farted! Skip's tongue popped out of her asshole and he gasped.

"Very nice coda!" said Professor Vanessa with a chuckle.

Mrs. Honey kept Skip's face between her cheeks for a moment, to breathe in her aromatic gift at close range, before she got down off the examination table. The college boy lay quietly, trembling slightly, overwhelmed by the experience.

But even after all the sexual abuse he'd just received from the big horny lady janitor, evilly egged on by his own Professor, his cock was still fully erect and pointing straight up—whether from the lasting effect of the drug he'd been given, or from his own arousal, or both!

With a sly smile, Mrs. Honey slipped his boxer shorts down to his knees and took the hot, engorged, circumcised penis in her hand.

"Ohhhhhhh," moaned Skip.

"What a slut he is," the Professor sneered.

"Poor baby," said Mrs. Honey, more sympathetically. "He did everything we told him to, and he hasn't gotten no relief. An' he's got a nice dick—might be a pretty good ride!" She started stroking it, and Skip's moans grew louder and more throaty.

"Hmmm...He's definitely earned the passing grade he sought, and I was just going to dismiss him, but given the situation...Have you got one more good come left in you, Mrs. Honey?"

"I think so...an' I'd sure like to see how this young cock feels in my old pussy."

"Then by all means—fuck him!"

"Roger that! But first I've gotta get that stink off of him. I sure as hell don't want MY face too close to all that!"

There was a sink in one corner of the room. Mrs. Honey took a handful of paper towels, moistened them, and used them to wipe the whiffy mix of pussy juice and lady-cum and pee and butt-sweat and fart-scent off Skip's beleaguered face and upper body. She removed his boxers and placed them alongside her own clothes.

"Okay—now I can screw you proper, white boy!"

Smiling wolfishly, she got back up on the sturdy table and squatted over the young man's midsection. Skip looked on with open-mouthed anticipation as she took hold of his stony erection and pointed it toward the sopping lips of her hairy pussy.

"Look at me boy."

He turned his eyes up to hers like a puppy dog waiting for a command.

"Don't you dare come before I do!" she said sternly.

"I'll try not to, Missus Honey...I...I...won't—"

The middle-aged dominatrix kept watching the college boy's face as she dropped her thick curvy body onto his slim pale form, taking his whole cock deep into her searing, soaking, clutching love box!

Skip's head flew back and he bellowed at the long-delayed and incredibly pleasurable sensation of that initial penetration!

"Ohhh GODDDDDD Missus Honey—!!"

"Oh yeah, that's nice huh, that's nice baby!"

Sitting astride her prone submissive like a great ebony Sphinx, Mrs. Honey began to fuck him with long, powerful strokes. She knew exactly how to maximize the pleasure for both of them: again and again, she would pull up until only the head of the young man's swollen penis remained inside her, parting her outer pussy lips—then plunge down all the way and grind her haunches hard into his pelvis, to stimulate her clit and push his cock as deep in her vagina as it could go.

With each delicious thrust, she would pick up the pace just a little bit more. Skip's body was still tied down to the examination table, so he could do little except hold onto his mature mistress's hips as she plunged and wriggled and ground down on his erect dick with ever-increasing speed and force. From time to time, she would lean forward and plop her heavy sweaty breasts onto her sex slave's face, forcing a swollen left or right nipple into his eager mouth.

"Ohh jeezus YES boy!—Suck my big black TITS!—OHHH suck that NIPPLE you motherfucker!"

"MMMMM!—MMMMM!" he answered, sucking for all he was worth!

Skip had never before experienced such intense sexual stimulation and physical pleasure—and it went on and on as the lusty, larger-than-life, dominant older woman rode him more and more vigorously and noisily. The drug the Professor had fed him was delaying his climax, while at the same time turning the sensitivity of his cock up to eleven! Every nerve in his body was on fire and every muscle was throbbing. His balls were loading up for what was sure to be the most explosive orgasm of his young life!

And Mrs. Honey was clearly feeling much the same way: her eyes were shut and she was breathing hard and moaning incessantly. She was savoring the feel of her slave boy's thick, hot, rigid cock pistoning in her slick, clutching vagina and sliding against her juicy clit. She was right on pace for her own titanic orgasm.

Professor Vanessa watched the loud and furious fucking with awe—and with deep satisfaction at what she had wrought here tonight by bringing this unlikely dom/sub pair together. Minutes passed, and then—

"OHHH GOD Missus Honey!—I can't hold back any more!—I gotta CUM!—Please, I gotta CUM!!"

"ME TOO BABY!—MEEE TOOO!!—Cum WITH me!—Cum in my pussy baby!!—OHHHHHH!!"

So Skip let loose—his fingers dug into Mrs. Honey's flanks, his buttocks clenched, and his abdomen spasmed and jerked as his cock fired several enormous blasts of body-hot semen deep into the middle-aged lady janitor's womb. He screamed in relief and ecstasy with each ejaculation!

"OHHHHH!—GODDD!—MISSUS!—UNNNHHH!—HONEY!—GGGGHHH!"

Simultaneously, the voluptuous dominatrix reveled in one more mind-melting, gut-jumbling orgasm atop her slim young slave: thrashing and thumping and squirting and crying out at full volume!

"UUNNNGGGH!—OHHH JEEZUS!—OHHHHH BABY!—YESSSSS!!"

When it was over, her spent body sagged, and she sprawled on top of Skip for a while, waiting for her heartbeat to slow and her breaths to calm, as the equally exhausted college boy panted beneath her bulk, his face buried between her pillowy boobs.

Eventually, Mrs. Honey propped herself up on her elbows. The forty-two-year-old ebony milf's eyes twinkled, and she was grinning from ear to ear. The twenty-year-old student looked profoundly stunned, as if he had just been run over by a racehorse—but nevertheless he too had a big goofy smile on his face!

"My goodness," murmured the lady janitor, "that was nice but he sure came a ton inside me!"

"You can make him clean it all out of you with his mouth," suggested the Professor.

"Nahh—I'll give 'im a break this time. Maybe next time though. Oh Lordy, Lordy, Professor Vanessa—I ain't NEVER enjoyed sex like I did just now! Imma do this white boy again just like this—real soon!"

Skip said nothing...but he didn't look upset at the prospect!

"No doubt you will, Mrs. Honey! No doubt you will! And—I anticipate that young slave boy Skip, here, will eagerly comply. I was right about the both of you! I saw the sexually submissive potential in you, young man—and with Mrs. Honey as your kinky dominant, you've just proven it beyond any shadow of a doubt!

"I'm sure you two lovebirds will be getting it on again together very soon!"