All Comments on 'Mrs. Jones & the Neighbor'

by blklover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Crude but good

The story was rather crude, but it still got my cock hard.I love stories about white wives giving in to their desires and giving up their white pussies to the superior black man....keep it cummin honey.....

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
More

More realistic if she had been turning down her horny husband. Get her pregnant with a balck baby while hubby pregs a hot black woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep up the good work

The woman in the story sounds fantastic. You keep writing about mature, busty, thick women and I'll keep reading.

cmode23cmode23over 18 years ago
black

mmmmmmmmmm I loved it, hot white woman takin hard black dick. i wish i was fucking her.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting/Shitty Plot

Just another big black nigger cock fucking a white bitch that obviously was too old and ugly to latch onto a white cock that could do her some good. It's too bad that someone cannot seem to write a fuck story where some nigga wench is fucked all over the place by a white man's cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Every white wife should have a black lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Son these black cocks will be as long as a yard

stick! 13 inches!!!! And she has only had her 'small dick husband' fuck her for the past X number of years!!! Now she sinks down on a 13 inch cock and fucks her brains out! Come on she wouldn't be able to walk. No womder her husbadn drinks and wants to get drunk At least make these fairy stories more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...wheel of fortune!!!

...VANNA WHITE!!!...is a black cock whore...who services...and is 'owned' by members of the NBA and NFL...she's a breeding vessel for the big thick long BLACK meat...and is a slave for it...and does it all to get the biggest meat available...BLACK ONLY!!!...YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXCELLENT!!!...;-)))also are Dolly Parton...Heather Tesch...Nana Visitor...Samantha Brown...too...All are BLACK OWNED...BLACK SUPER PIPE prevails!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous