All Comments on 'Mrs. Jones Helps Tommy Help Her'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

GOOD STORY. YOU WILL NEED TO WORK ON SPELLING AND COMPOSITION.

FOR ONE, IT IS LADDER NOT LATTER. THERE ARE A FEW OTHERS, SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO USE SPELL CHECK OR HAVE SOMEONE PROOFREAD BEFORE YOU SUBMIT. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK WITH ALL OF YOUR FUTURE STORIES. STICK WITH IT. YOU WILL GET BETTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

please continue the mrs. wentworth story, which was a very good story in the first please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A lovely story

What a lucky lad Tommy has turned out to be. Please write more for us - five stars and a huge TY.

PnumePnumeover 9 years ago
Great work

Mrs. Wentworth was really good. It had some unnecessary parts but the buildup and teasing was great. This one is better in every way.

Please continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few older women like to tease a shy young lad. Most just enjoy getting guy aroused and knowing he jo for them. A few would be willing to help out in other ways.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Love it!!

This is a very good fucking. That ol Babe knows how to tease!! Loved the seduction of that poor little "CherryBoy". Goin to read more of your stuff. Thanks for this good read, lets have more.

softspokenstephensoftspokenstephenover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks very much for comments here and for feedback sent. I try to reply to all feedback that includes contact and I definitely appreciate them and read them. I like this character but I also wanted to make sure the ones who commented about my other series, Mrs. Wentworth, knew I was writing some more there too. But I think I might write others with Mrs. Jones because I really like the whole idea in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

brought back memories of my session with an older aunt when I was just 18

amoroneamoroneover 9 years ago
Love the whole story

so arousing, well done. It's every young man's dream to find himself in this situation. What an education.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Wonderful story. It would be great if you wrote a couple of more chapters. It seems that Mrs. Jones has some kinky tendencies that Tommy could be exposed to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

please write more of this two. love the story and the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marvellous!

I already enjoyed the Wentworth series very, veryy much and still hope you will continue a.s.a.p.

This one is arousing as well - I have to confess I spurted in my pants when she really let him cum inside her.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Lovely!

A very hot short story with a hot ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

five stars if it didn't need grammar help!

Sapper257Sapper257over 6 years ago
Age Gap

Very well written. Loved the way Mrs. Jones enjoyed teasing him for her own pleasure. A very sexy story.

You could have stressed Mrs. Jones's 58 years more. The age gap is a big turn on. Also where Mr. Jones was and why he wasn't servicing her.

Hope his Mum see's a change in him and maybe another story.

Looking forward to the follow up.

Keep writing.

REgards

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Made me laugh

This does need sorting out spelling and grammar just not good enough, keep trying though .

Some of these stories make me laugh American "boys" aged 19 are so shy, don't know anything about sex, come over to Europe and let real boys have some fun, they know all about sex thanks to the internet, seams funny seeing as America makes lots and lots of porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Excellent story. Straining in my own panties just reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oldtwit

What an apt name. You talk about proper grammar and spelling then you write 'seams funny.' Now that seems funny.

And the moral of this is the same as people in glass houses and stones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is hot and sexy. I do think, though, that a 19 year old would know more than this young man. However, I know that when I was between 14 and 16, all I wanted was a mature woman to teach me, expose herself to me, and help me to know the joys of sex. I craved it, but was too shy to make any moves on my own for fear of offending or being embrrassed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here's to you Mrs Rominson. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous