All Comments on 'Mrs K and Me'

by amorone

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Good

Good story and VERY believable........love to hear about oldr women seducing young men., lots of room for more chapters as she teaches him.........must be because that is how I lost my virginity to my foster mother.........ah the sweet memories..........

yorkie54yorkie54about 15 years ago
Good story

This is every adolescent male's dream come true. I hope you give us more of this couple's sexual journey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
interesting story...

but please be careful with your spelling. 'cheque' is British English, yet you insisted in spelling it 'check'. It may sound silly, but these things distract from the story. I'd also have liked more description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I simply love Mrs. K

I loved you story and hope that you will have additional episodes of "Mrs K and Me". Mrs K's sexual hunger and drive and Me's verality make for a great highly sexed charged story.

More Please,

Intensely Yours

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Making more babies

She is obviously interested in making more babies as no birth control is mentioned here.

kathy251724kathy251724over 5 years ago
on going fantasy...

I watch them walk up our long driveway. Sometimes its the UPS driver in his brown shorts or another young delivery boy, but every day I can count on the paperboy stopping by. I've given them all a glimpse of my breasts or a bend over with some sexy panties showing. It makes me wet to think that they are looking and get excited.

I wonder if they touch their cocks afterwards. I'd like it to go much further like in this story and in my mind it does. I try to imagine how big their cocks could be and how much cum they will squirt on and in me. The problem is I can't make the first move, I just pray that one of them will ...soon.

peteh57peteh57over 5 years ago
Oh my

Wow. What a wonderful story. It feels real to me. Cannot wait to read the rest.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
HOT Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
My Dream

The was my dream as a boy of 14/15 delivering groceries on a bike.

Good story going to read the next chapter.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she needs him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hardest my cock has been in quite a while, fun story I came across my belly and it was really nice 👌 THX!

daddymacdaddymacabout 1 year ago

You made the title sound HUGE....36C is terribly small.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramorone@amorone
237 Followers
I would love to correspond with like minded people - sexy chat, excahnge fantasies, experiences, specially about the subjects in my stories. Please send your email address if you would like a reply to a comment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES