All Comments on 'Mrs. Kaufman Does It All'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another lovely gay story!

You slipped that cocksucking in there, you sly dog. You just couldn't resist, could you?

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Great stuff

You pulled the first 2 episodes together nicely, and offered a sweet surprise to that wise-ass kid! 5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice descriptive writing

Bravo! well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even though my wife is in her fortys now there are no shortage of eager young studs wanting to fuck her. Gayle just brims with sexuality and her small pert breasts are never enclosed in a bra. She is a size eight and in heels has a defined pair of legs and an ass that says feel me. She has had her fair share of guys looking to get into her and a few have succeeded but only those better endowed than myself. Not that she always sleeps with younger men indeed some of her lovers since she was a teenager have been as old as her grandfather. She has no inhibitions about age just enjoys quality sex with endowed men. I have watched joined in and indeed cock shared with her and seeing her naked being penetrated by an erect cock is a truly wonderful sight especially when it has orgasmed in her and is withdrawing and the combination of both sex juice is on view. I cant resist tasting both then penetrating her flushed sex and adding my semen to the mix.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous