All Comments on 'Mrs Lamb'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
S-DesS-Desover 17 years ago
Your Story

Your story has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
silk scarf fun

silk scarves are also good for caressing to climax

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Develop the relationship to make you a Daddy...

Scarves are very erotic, but I like skin on skin much better, and without a condom.

KitschshamanKitschshamanover 10 years ago
beautiful

I very much look forward to the next installment of your story. She is entrancing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story would have been better if you had left all.those scarves and ties out of it. More caressing and foreplay could have been written in place of that.Therefore would have made the story better. After all we are taking about a virgin.

oggbashanoggbashanover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous doesn't appreciate fetish...

This story was written FOR the fetish category. The use of silk scarves IS the fetish but anonymous thinks the story should be rewritten. Why?

ratimomratimomalmost 6 years ago

Very nice written story. Given 5* to story.

I like mature women - young boy stories.

While reading I imagined Mrs. Lamb of age 30-35.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i wish

OH HOW I WISH this lady existed. i would visit her help and anything she needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...