Mrs Lamb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't let go. Her legs still held me tight. My shrinking tool was still being manipulated by her internal muscles. She un-knotted her halter. That scarf she wound round both our necks before tying us together. Her lips sought mine and her tongue played inside my mouth. Surely I'd finished? I couldn't do any more once I'd "come", could I?

Slowly I began to respond to her advances. Perhaps I could do more? There wasn't the urgent desire there had been before, but I felt relaxed and loved and owned.

As my tool reacted slowly to its continued stimulation I felt her whole body begin to change. Her movements became less ordered, more urgent. Her muscles, all her muscles, grabbed at me more fiercely. She was strong everywhere!

Then she shuddered, just as I had. Unlike me, she didn't stop! The shudders came in waves, stronger; weaker; stronger again. Finally I spent myself again and we came to a halt. I was exhausted. I even felt sore down below. I'd been wrung dry. I'd been through the mill as if I'd done hours of hard physical labour. I lay on her breasts wondering whether I could do this again and if sex with any woman could be this overwhelming. I doubted it. This was sex with the woman I'd adored ever since I'd been aware of girls. This was my first time. No matter how many more times I made love in my life Mrs Lamb had been the first. I smiled inwardly. Mrs Lamb! Even after all this I still referred to her as "Mrs Lamb"! I knew that her name was Jean but I still didn't feel I had the right to use it.

I was still held by her scarves round my wrists, my knees, and held closely to her face by the scarf round over necks. I kissed her. That was the first time I had taken the initiative in the whole encounter. She kissed me back, then smiled at me.

"What do you think of your reward, Tom?"

I smiled.

"I couldn't have asked for a better one if I'd thought about it for a year." I replied. "It was far more than I deserved and one for which I'll always be grateful."

Her arms hugged me.

"I enjoyed it too, Tom"

She untied our necks, reached behind me and released my wrists. She moved out from under me and freed my knees. Then she cradled my head against her breasts and stroked my head as I drifted off to a blissful sleep.

*

What happened in the morning? Did the relationship develop? Will Tom's parents or the village find out? You'll have to wait for the next episode.

12