Mrs. Marlow: Sexy by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yes, yes we are," the boy gulped, watching sidelong at Mrs. Marlow drain her wine glass, her fleshy throat tensing as she did.

She put the glass on the bench beside her and moved closer, arm around the boy's trembling shoulders, her crossed leg hiked over his and pulling his legs apart. He gasped and then gasped louder as she ran her right hand up his thigh - squeezing his quite stiff cock in his trousers.

"Oh my God!" he groaned, turning his head and staring into her confident eyes. "Mrs. Marlow! What...?!"

"Shhh, shhh, young man, be quiet now," she growled, stroking his cock in his pants and reaching for the zipper, expertly pulling it down and tugging out his smallish, stiff prick. "Enjoy the view!"

He closed his eyes, biting his lip, as Liza's slender old hand flashed up and down his cock, slowly at first, taking time to circle the sensitive head with her fingers, making him groan loudly. She giggled and encircled the head with just those fingers, squeezing, pulsating them, the silky digits caressing the super-sensitive flesh. His mouth popped open in a silent scream, and his eyes went wide, head down, watching her fingers barely move on the tip of his dick but so proficiently it brought him quickly to the edge of orgasm.

"Oh...oh...OH!!"

She quickly grabbed her empty wine glass with the other hand and just as he exploded, tipped his cock into it, fingers flexing faster and harder, watching with delight as his snow-white cream glistened in the dark, jetting into the glass and filling it a quarter way up.

"Excellent, Lawrence, excellent!" she marveled. "You ejaculate so much! You young studs are sooooo good at providing protein for those of us who need it most! I'm so glad I had a glass, it's much neater and didn't make a mess of your slacks!"

Lawrence stiffened his entire body as he shot, all the noise of the party a hundred or so yards away, the clatter of dishes in the nearby catering tents, the crashing waves on the wharf, all disappearing into a blur that was the biggest orgasm of his young life. He watched her fingers work him to completion, slowing, scraping the dripping head on the lip of the glass. Playfully, she wiped him clean with her fingers and slowly brought them to her mouth, licking them and smiling at the boy's astonished look.

She said nothing, continuing to lock eyes with his, and lifted the glass to her lips, tilting and draining it's warm, viscous contents into her mouth, savoring the flavor. Her eyelids fluttered as she ground out a small, pleasing orgasm in her squeezing thighs, gulping the sperm down and licking the rim of the glass.

"There now," she said, running her tongue over her lips before placing them on his for a quick kiss, making him jump back a bit as he tasted his cum. "That was a pleasant little diversion wasn't it?"

"Oh...oh God, yes," he moaned, body now slack and exhausted.

She laughed, zipping the boy's pants up after tenderly folding his wilting cock inside. Standing up, she handed him the glass.

"Do be a dear and return this, would you?" she smiled, the boy nodding and smiling a satisfied, goofy smile.

She returned to the party. A handsome young black server with Mario on his nametag greeted her with a platter of gourmet wieners.

"Weiner, ma'am?" he asked politely. "They're quite tasty!"

"Hmmm, but so small," she smiled, fingering one on the tray, picking it up and playfully sucking it into her mouth, slowly, the boy's eyes widening as she did. "I like my wieners bigger. Much. Much. Bigger."

Mario smiled a confident smile.

"Have you a bigger wiener for me, Mario?" she coyly asked.

"Oh, yes ma'am, much, much bigger," he said proudly.

They walked, unnoticed, past the catering tents to a small parking area blocked off by trees where employees had parked. He put the tray of wieners on the hood of one car, a badly beat-up Camry, and opened the back door, beaming at the beautiful older woman.

"It's got some miles on it, hmm?" she laughed, climbing inside. "Then again, so do I!"

"You wear them much, much better, ma'am," Mario said with a laugh, climbing in with her and shutting the door.

They kissed like teens in the back seat of a car at a drive-in movie, Mario's skilled hands freeing Liza's ample breasts, sucking them, fingering her pussy under her short dress, all of it making the sexy older woman cum repeatedly, from his wonderful ministrations and the forbidden nature of their location not far from hundreds of unwitting guests.

"Now," she cooed, as he suckled her breasts, feasting on her nipples. "About that much bigger wiener..."

She gasped as he smiled and freed the monstrous black snake from his uniform slacks, as thick as a beer can and a good nine inches long. Her mouth found it immediately and Mario moaned at her skill, the beautiful silvery blonde head bobbing up and down madly in his lap as he sat back, enjoying it. He gasped louder as she carefully inched the long black dick all the way down her throat, milking it in her neck muscles, her tongue escaping the bottom to flicker under his bloated balls.

"SHIT!" he cried out. "Just about no woman can take me that deep! Holy SHIT!"

She smiled around the massive black dick in her mouth, feeling it thicken in her throat. She toyed with him a moment longer before sliding her lips up the shaft and off, lifting her mouth to his and kissing him wetly, sharing the flavor of his cock.

"You're so bad, ma'am," he growled into her mouth as she shifted over his lap, hiking up her skirt and pulling aside her tiny thong, settling her scorching cunt onto his dick. "SOOOO bad it's SOOO GOOD! GODDAM!"

She said nothing, just smiled at him and rode him hard and fast, groaning at the fullness, his meaty shaft buried in her cunt, his balls slapping up against her as he thrust himself in and out with increasing fervor. She cupped his handsome head to her chest, moaning as his long tongue lapped madly at the thick, creased flesh of her cleavage and inside, sucking the sweat from under her tits and then ingesting each thick nipple into his mouth.

She looked out the back window as he filled her, his cock thickening, his nuts bursting and sending a giant load of cum scorching into her womb, triggering her own orgasm - and saw a figure behind the car, smiling approvingly. Laura watched, enraptured and amused, at her new friend's casual backseat fucking. Liza smiled back and winked.

Mario's pace slowed and he lifted his smiling face from the heated smother of Liza's tits, kissing her gently. She shifted off him, sitting beside him, legs open, pussy oozing his cream. The door opened and Mario jumped as Laura leaned in, smiling broadly.

"Oh fuck," he said, worried for his job.

"No worries, buddy," Laura said, thumbing a motion for him to get out. "Now, allow me, would you? You better get back peddling those ridiculously small wieners!"

"Yes ma'am," the smiling black stud said, exiting the car and zipping up his pants on the way out. "Goddam..."

He left and Liza twisted in her seat, thighs open, pussy matted with sweat and cum, a thick pool of Mario's spunk welling inside. Laura licked her lips, bent and dove in.

"We don't want you leaking all over your pretty dress and pretty legs, pretty lady," Laura cooed, slurping great mouthfuls of Mario's copious cum and swallowing.

"God, no, no..." Liza said dreamily, running a hand over the short red hair between her thighs.

She came in a blur, small orgasms followed by a larger one as Laura completely sucked her pussy clean, Liza's luscious, wrinkly thighs again scissoring the young woman's moaning head as she did, squeezing out her orgasm. She released her, pulling Laura up and kissing her long and deep. They broke the kiss, a strand of cum bridged between their mouths, which Liza gobbled up.

"You are amazing, young lady, truly amazing," Liza moaned, kissing the smiling redhead. "Always there when I need you most!"

They returned to the party, separating. Liza checked the silent auction table, smiling that she'd won nearly every one, pleased to make the donations to charity. The end of the party drew near, guests leaving bit by bit, until nearly no one remained. Liza made small talk with a few of them, then sauntered off toward the parking lot. She smiled when she saw a golf cart driven by the lovely Cassie.

"Oh, so nice to see you again, pretty girl!" Liza smiled, climbing in and patting Cassie's hard thigh. "Shall we?"

"Yes ma'am," Cassie said nervously.

"Cassie," Liza said softly, now massaging the young thigh. "Do you know young Bradford there, the handsome young man up ahead?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am," she said shyly. "We ...we dated once..."

"Just once?" Liza laughed.

"Yes," Cassie said a bit sadly.

"Never consummated things?" Liza asked boldly.

Cassie blushed in the dark, a slight smile on her face.

"No, ma'am...uh..why do you ask?"

Liza said nothing, just continued to knead the young girl's strong thigh, then adding, "Well, we'll see about that."

They made their way to the huge grassy meadow that earlier was filled with cars and now was virtually empty. Liza's Lexus was on the far side of the lot, near trees. Bradford, the parking assistant, was there, waving them on.

"Seems I'm the last to go, Brad," Liza said, swinging her supple legs out of the cart, Brad's eyes drawn to them. "Now, I said I had something special for you, and I do. For both of you, actually. Please come with me."

They walked to the car, Liza turning to face the confused looking young couple. She fished a handful of $50 bills from her clutch and held it up.

"I've had my fill of sex tonight, at least participating in it anyway," she said with a disarming smile, Cassie's and Bradford's jaws dropping at the proclamation. "Now I'd like to see you two make love. Right here. Right now."

Cassie and Bradford looked at each other, astonished.

"But..." Bradford started to say.

She strode forward, stuffing half the wad of 50's in his tight pants, making him jump. She laughed and ran her palm over the thick bulge in front. He jumped again. Cassie watched, transfixed, as she then stuffed the rest into her pants and did the same to her pussy. Liza stood between them, rubbing cock and cunt. Neither moved to stop her.

"I won't ask again, you two," Liza snarled, unsnapping the pants of each. "Let's move it along, it's getting near my bedtime!"

Cassie and Bradford nervously shucked their pants, both standing in short black uniform socks and shoes, and down came their underwear, their eyes darting between themselves and the gorgeous older woman leaning against the car, smiling and watching. Liza nodded to the soft grass, and Cassie laid back, her muscular thighs spread, her shaven pussy gleaming in the dim light of the moon. Bradford knelt, fully erect, his long, slender cock throbbing. Liza smiled her approval.

"Now, make love," she said plainly. "You know you want to, you're attracted to each other, right? Bradford, your hard, beautiful cock says you do!"

"Oh, YES, ma'am," he groaned, fitting himself into Cassie's pussy and thrusting in, the young woman moaning at the meaty intrusion, clasping her thighs around his middle and locking him in. "GOD YES!"

They fucked, groaning and grunting, face to face, kissing. Liza watched Bradford's milky white ass flex, the muscles hollowed on the sides, as he pushed into Cassie harder and faster.

"Don't cum until she does, young man!" Liza laughed. "Girls always go first!"

"Yes...ma'am..." he grunted, kissing the girl writhing beneath him, twisting his cock side to side as he held fully inside her, helping her cum.

And she did, quickly and with a series of squealing yelps, head back in the grass, eyes closed, muscular thighs scissoring the young stud's sides, feet locked on the small of his back, pulling him in tightly. Liza playfully knelt behind them, wetting a finger and deviously slipping it into Bradford's tight pucker. The boy bellowed in pain at first, then pleasure as Liza seamlessly finger fucked his virginal asshole, going knuckle deep and twisting it, hitting his prostate.

"A little trick to move things along," Liza hissed with a throaty growl. "Cum, Bradford, cum in Cassie for me!"

"Yes...MA'AM!" he roared.

Cassie came again, Liza knew from her reaction to the scorching load of hot cum streaming into her pussy, the boy flat atop her, kissing her, tongues flashing into their mouths, until he settled down, exhausted and spent. They looked into each other's eyes, giggling.

"We should do this again sometime, Brad," Cassie giggled.

"Oh, for sure, for sure," Brad sighed, lifting off the young woman.

"My dear, you are on the pill aren't you?" Liza asked, kneeling between Cassie's slack thighs as Bradford stood and pulled his pants back on.

"Yes ma'am, of course," Cassie said softly.

"And tell me," Liza said, bending and smelling the lusty bleachy scent of her cum-filled pussy before her. "Do you like girls?"

Cassie blushed and smiled, biting her lip coquettishly.

"Sometimes," she giggled. "Like now."

"Very nice, very nice," Liza cooed, putting her face to the leaking pussy. "Can't be too sure about birth control, so let's just get all your young man's sperm out, shall we?"

Cassie's body bucked up at the first touch of tongue to pussy, groaning, back arched and then falling back to earth as Liza's tongue scoured her dripping hole, scooping out the huge load of spunk into her mouth, swallowing.

"Holy shit!" Bradford groaned, watching.

"FUCCKKKK!!" Cassie screamed, her meaty, muscular thighs slamming shut around the sexy older woman's face, locking her tight, cumming against it.

Liza smiled from her leggy prison, rapidly tongue fucking the cleaned hole and then running it up the greasy slit, dribbling Cassie's thick clit hard and fast, completing the young woman's crushing orgasm. Cassie finally went slack on the grass, releasing her hands from where they'd been gripping it, coming up with two handfuls of green and dirt. Her thighs finally unlocked, falling apart, Liza's face free and smeared with Bradford's and Cassie's cum. The older woman smiled, stood, offering a hand to the girl. She stood and the women kissed, long and wetly, slurping sperm residue from each other's faces and sharing the creamy wealth.

"Now then, run along you two, run along!" Liza said as they dressed and walked away. "And thanks for the nightcap, a perfect end to a lovely evening!"

She drove away, past the young couple strolling through the meadow, hand and hand, waving and smiling at her.

She checked her phone as she pulled onto the main road. Another fundraiser awaited her the following weekend.

"It's so good to give back," she sighed to herself, heading home. "So very, very good..."

12