Mrs McKenzie's Dude Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang again.

"Oh here's another booking. I really think we need to confine bookings to a website. Get that organized please Sophia. You are bookings and entertainment officer as from today. Oh I've decided to buy a kitset home for you two and then you can make all the noise you want. Harry your new title is general manager."

"Darling this is going to be such a huge success," Sophia told Harry after very late dinner and Sarah had gone to bed. "Once everything is running smoothly it will be time for us to talk about our future together."

She pulled Harry's hand on to a breast.

Harry thought that sounded just fine. They'd need to hire more help and develop more amenities and with cash pouring in Sarah could think about buying a big launch to ferry dudes.

"Shouldn't you be putting in a couple of hours on rewriting your manuscript?"

Sophia said she required a little more experience learning about passion. She pulled that hand down much lower and Harry deferred further thoughts about dude ranch planning. There was something about Sophia he really liked. Oh that was it... she never allowed anything to get in the way of sex.

THE END