All Comments on 'Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 15'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Even for fiction?

That was beyond disgusting. You do realize that there are some limits don't you?

BARF!

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
fiction?

Nope, anon, didn't realize there were "limits," thanks for pointing out something I can ignore - and you as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You are an amazing writer. I love each story.

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

Another Great Chapter!

Thank you for some kinky and wet wet moments mmmmmmm

Aunt Helena

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Depressing, Dirty and Hot!

Page 2 was pure bliss to read. Everything from Mrs. O'Malley pissing on Laura, to Brett fucking both of their asses and to the way they both treated Laura as a broken dog. Your writing at least to me took a different tone as page 2 went on. It became very melancholy as the reader could really feel Laura's unhappiness. Even though her body was reacting to the sex acts, you know that her brain was in a state of total despair. Jesus, Mrs. O'Malley really brings her A game when Brett and Laura are involved, that's for damn sure. Great job Milfleglover!

Also, do you have any updates for us concerning Hooking Up Mrs. Curry? I adore both Suzie and Dennis and love how emotional they are towards each other, I miss reading about those two.

Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices and Hooking Up Mrs. Curry are my favorites, even thought they are both opposite ends of the spectrum, to say the least Lol! But that just shows how talented of a writer you are!

sissymidasissymidaalmost 8 years ago

that was soooo HOTT I wish I could find a Mrs O'Malley to serve totally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs