Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stuffed the balled-up suit bottom into Laura's mouth, thrusting it nearly down her throat with her fingers.

She pulled Laura to her knees and plopped her into the chair. Laura's arms draped limply over the sides, her head lolled on her shoulders her eyes watery and distant, a sliver of piss-soaked fabric sticking out of her lips.

"Keep an eye out if anyone comes down here," Susan ordered her. "And watch ..."

She looked at the stunned Brett sitting in his chair, his young cock stiffening between his legs. She winked at him.

"..while I fuck your boy," Susan finished, bending to scoot inside the cabana, beckoning him to follow.

He did, his eyes locked on Susan's luscious ass, the dimpled flesh gleaming white, offset by tanned flesh around it. Between those cheeks a flash of her brown anal pucker, ringed by dark hair. Susan grabbed a bottle of sun tan oil and squirted it inside, stabbing her fingers inside and growling with pleasure as Brett snuggled up behind her.

"Fuck my ass, boy," she said over her shoulder, looking at Laura's disbelieving eyes and winking at her. "While Mommy watches..."

"Oh GOD!" Brett screamed, fisting his cock and knifing it into Susan's hungry ass.

He fucked her long and hard, bent over in the small cabana, draped over her heaving back, holding her fleshy hips and pounding into her butt. His balls ached as they slapped her thighs and ass, begging for release even though he'd just shot what seemed like a gallon of spunk down his mom's throat moments earlier.

"God, you feel so good up my ass!" Susan roared, her thrusts backward meeting his, hungry for more, grabbing one of his hands and pulling it between her thighs. "Make me cum, baby, make me cum!"

He locked on tight, flailing away at her gripping asshole while his fingers danced through the piss-and-cum soaked fur of her pussy, diddling her fat clit, drubbing it and bringing her to a quick, crushing orgasm.

Hers triggered his and his balls felt like they were turning inside out as he nutted into Susan's gripping asshole, spewing shot after shot of his creamy goo deep inside her rapacious bowels.

Their fucking slowed and stopped. Susan looked back at Laura, who could only watch with wide-eyed horror the unholy tryst before her. Brett sighed and pulled his flagging cock from the old woman's asshole, which gaped open as it slipped out. A huge plug of white welled up in the brown eye of her rectum, a small dollop running into her hairy pussy.

"Go get Mommy," Susan snarled. "She's got cleaning up to do!"

Brett nodded and left the cabana, gamely reaching for his mother's trembling hand and leading her into the cabana, where Susan knelt, head on the ground, wiggling her disgusting, cum-filled ass at her.

"Suck it out, bitch," she snarled. "Eat your boy's cum from my asshole!"

Laura slowly plucked Susan's pissy suit bottom from her mouth and inched forward on her knees, smelling the vile stench of the ass reeking of piss, shit, cum and sweat. She balked and nearly vomited.

"Get her in there, Brett, get her mouth RIGHT on my asshole!" Susan barked.

Brett obeyed, holding his mother's head and pushing it forward until the sobbing woman's mouth was at the gaping hole. She closed her eyes and opened her lips, sealing around the dripping chasm, and felt a rush of her son's hot cum flood into her mouth as Susan contracted her ass and blasted it inside.

"Mmmm, thatta girl, take my farts, my cum farts!" Susan laughed, spreading her butt flesh wider to accommodate the sobbing face and farting again, sending blast after blast of cum-laden hot air into Laura's mouth, her cheeks billowing with air and cum.

Laura tried not to throw up as she ingested every drop Susan farted into her face, scooping the rest out with her tongue. Her mouth was firmly around Susan's anal ring, her tongue lancing in and out rapidly. Susan farted the face away, and turned to point at Brett's limp, wet dick.

"Suck that clean, bitch," Susan growled. "Suck the cum and shit off your son's dick!"

Crying, Laura slurped over Brett's dick, tasting Susan's ass funk and his cum, lashing her tongue over it and gobbling down whatever made its way into her mouth. She finished and sat back, crying, hoping the madness was over.

Susan and Brett put their suits back on and returned to their chairs on the now empty beach, enjoying the last of the sun. Susan lazily played with Brett's cock in his shorts, marveling at the boy's recuperative abilities.

"Damn, boy, you're hard again, we LOVE hard!" Susan growled.

She stroked him to full hardness, watching Laura watch her do it.

"It's getting late," Susan sighed, stretching and standing, noticing they were the last ones on the beach. "Come with me, bitch."

Susan walked to the water, Laura behind her, still crying, bent over and broken in spirit. Susan walked out to about waist deep, then turned to her.

"On your knees," she growled.

Laura obeyed, her nose and eyes just above the water line, watching Susan slip out of her suit bottom. She watched helplessly as the hairy pussy approached, Susan grabbing her head with both hands, mashing her cunt to her lips that were underwater.

Laura looked up as Susan looked down, the sexy old woman grunting and smiling as she unleashed another flow of hot piss directly into Laura's open mouth.

It was a curious mix of hot and cold, the steaming piss mixing with ocean water, filling her gasping mouth. Laura swallowed, tasting the extreme saltiness of the combined fluids, gulping madly, trying to keep her nose above water to breathe.

Susan laughed and now slipped forward to straddle the face, locking her powerful thighs around her head in a scissor grip, squeezing. She continued to piss into Laura's mouth, the whole head now under water, the body flailing as it fought for air.

Brett watched, standing at the shore line, his cock fully erect again and sticking out of the hole in his suit. Susan beckoned him to her, and he came, watching his mother seemingly drowning, locked into Susan's powerful thighs.

Susan let go finally, Laura falling back and then up, sputtering, crying, screaming as she gasped for air, spitting out seawater and piss and madly wiping it off her face.

Susan calmly grabbed the sobbing woman and escorted her to the shoreline, laying her down at the water's edge, face down, ass in the air. She motioned Brett to come over, and he did, fisting his eager cock and watching Susan spit rudely into his mother's asshole, spreading it with her fingers and digging inside.

She was opening her. For him.

She didn't say a word, and Brett didn't need one as he straddled his mother's fleshy thighs and squatted, fitting his cock to her hole.

"God, Brett, NOOOOO!" she screamed into the water, frothy bubbles erupting around her face. "It's so big, noooooo!!"

He ignored his mother's screams and pushed in, burying his cock to the balls in one slow, insistent stroke, back arched, eyes scrunched shut, mouth open in a silent gasp of pleasure. He leaned over his mother's back now, hands by her head, powering in and out of her tight asshole.

Susan smiled and knelt by Laura's head, grabbing the hair and rubbing her face into the abrasive sand inches below the water.

"Your son is fucking your ass. I pissed in your mouth. You sucked cum, his cum, out of MY ass, you drank his piss!" Susan hissed, spitting into Laura's face as she tilted it up toward her. "And you. Fucking. Loved it!"

"No..no, please...no..." Laura groaned, her body shaking as her son continued to fuck her ass, the big white ass cheeks quivering on each thrust. "I didn't..no..."

"Say you loved it..fucking say it...," Susan growled, yanking the hair painfully.

"No..I...I...oh fuck, oh fuck...I...I..."

"SAY IT!"

"I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!" Laura howled. "Fuck me, FUCK MOMMY'S ASS BRETT FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S FUCKING ASS!!"

Susan laughed and let her hair go, the face splashing into the water and muck.

"I knew it," she sighed. "Brett, cum in your mother's disgusting ass, it's time to call it a day."

"Yes...yes Mrs. O'Malley," the boy grunted, eyes down and locked onto his mother writhing at the end of his cock.

He came, not as completely or copiously as he had in Mrs. O'Malley's ass or his mother's mouth earlier, but just as satisfying, holding himself completely buried in his mother's rump, feeling his balls empty.

Laura felt it, too, triggering her own orgasm, the pleasure outweighing the shame as she gave herself to it.

Brett's body relaxed atop his mother and he slowly pulled out, leaving the asshole open and wet, thick with cum. Susan walked back to the chairs and grabbed the boy's water bottle, emptying it as she returned to them, Brett standing with a silly grin on his face and his softening cock hanging limply between his thighs.

"Here, help me out, help me make your mom...a little nightcap," Susan giggled, handing him the bottle.

She nodded at it and his dick, and he understood. With a sheepish grin, he held the bottle to his cock and pissed, filling it about halfway and watching Susan's nodding approval.

"OK, my turn," she said, taking it from him.

She held it between her thighs, up to her pussy, and let it flow, a steady stream of piss that added to Brett's, nearly filled the bottle up. She pinched off the flow, and got the slack woman in the water to her hands and knees. Susan straddled Laura's back and finished her piss on it, the hot golden liquid sheeting over the flesh cooling in the early night.

"Be a dear, would you?" Susan said, handing the bottle to Brett and nodding toward his mother's upturned ass. "I think her cocktail needs a floater!"

Brett laughed and held the wide mouth of the bottle to his mother's gaping asshole as Susan stood astride her body, pushing her legs around it, squeezing.

"Out you go, let it go, baby, let it go!" Susan said in singsong voice, leaning over to part Laura's fleshy white cheeks for the bottle. "Fill it up, sweetheart, shoot your son's cum into our piss!"

Susan scissored Laura's middle in her thighs, forcing the young woman to groan in pain and obey her, pushing out the steamy, nasty load of cum festering in her asshole. It slid out wetly and noisily, sluicing from her gaping hole into the bottle. She cried, her head hanging down behind Susan, her tears dripping into the chilly ocean water.

"Nicely done, darling," Susan said, releasing her. "I think you shit all his cum out!"

She took the bottle from Brett, screwing the top back on and holding it to Laura's face. The beaten woman looked at the foul concoction within.

"All for you, sweetie, all for you!" Susan laughed. "Goodness, that looks and smells sooooo nasty, doesn't it? We'll let it cool off a bit before you drink it..."

She and Brett returned to their chairs, breaking down the cabana and gathering their stuff together - which they handed to Laura to carry. They then walked arm in arm in the dusk to the parking lot, Laura struggling to keep up, the water bottle bouncing at her side where Susan had attached it to her suit.

"Well now THAT was fun, wasn't it?" Susan growled, embracing the horny lad and grinding her pussy into his crotch as she kissed him.

"It sure was, Mrs. O'Malley," the boy groaned, cupping Susan's ass as they made out. "Always is..."

"Mmmmm, it sure is," she cooed.

She broke the kiss and turned to face Laura, who after loading up the gear in both their cars, slumped back against hers, shoulders sagging, head down. Susan tipped her chin up and at the same time unclipped the bottle from Laura's waistband.

"Drink up, dearie," she hissed, popping open the cap and holding it to Laura's lips, making her hold it. "And don't miss a drop. I'd be so pissed if you do...and you do NOT want to piss me off, do you?"

"No..no, Mrs. O'Malley, no, no," Laura babbled, squeezing the bottle and wincing as the foul liquid jetted into her mouth to be gulped down.

"Thatta girl...thatta girl..." Susan cooed, watching as she put her arm around Brett who joined her. "Thatta girl..."

Laura drank every drop, a smear of cum and piss on her chin the only visible remainder. Susan stepped forward, framed her face in her hands and kissed her, lapping the chin clean and shooting it back into Laura's sputtering mouth.

"Thank me," Susan growled, ramming a knee between Laura's thighs to punch into her cunt.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU MRS. O'MALLEY!" Laura screamed, dropping the bottle and falling to her knees before the sexy old woman.

"Now run along, you two," Susan laughed, getting into her car. "Hope to see you both again real soon!"

She drove away, laughing as she watched in her mirror Brett help his mother into the car.

"There is nothing," she sighed to herself, "like a day at the beach!"

12