Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan let her work for several moments in silence, the silence cut only by her satisfied, small moans. She noticed Rebecca slightly wrinkling her nose

"Oh, do they smell? My feet, do they smell?" Susan asked in a non-apologetic manner.

"Uh...well, a little but it's nothing," Rebecca said, sniffing the air and blanching slightly at the acrid, sweaty aroma.

"Could be I haven't had a shower in a day or so, and the fact I wear these old socks to bed a lot, and need to wash them," Susan said. "You do laundry, do you not?"

"Yes, of course, I'll be happy to," Rebecca said as she continued to rub the older woman's sexy feet.

"I could use a shower, I suppose, but I can't very well shower with these can I, come to think of it."

She lifted her hands. Rebecca nodded, her strong thumbs digging into Susan's soles.

"Well, we could put baggies on your hands, or...we...I could give you a bath...that seems logical..." she said.

"Yes, logical, a bath would be lovely, I haven't taken a bath in ages, I usually shower," Susan said. "Mmmm, that feels so nice Rebecca, you're doing such a good job on my feet...yes, a bath! It will be...well, it'll be fun to be given a bath, not sure anyone's done that to me..I mean, for me before..."

Rebecca's mind was racing as she worked Susan's feet, rubbing the soles, looking up the older woman's sexy lower legs, muscular and sinewy, to the middle of her supple, saggy thighs, the skin tanned and slightly leathery and incredibly sexy.

"Take them off," Susan said.

"What?" Rebecca said uncertainly, looking at her own jeans and back at Susan. "Take them off?"

"My socks, silly girl, not your tight little jeans!" Susan laughed. "Unless that would be more comfortable for you..."

"No, I'm sorry, of course, your socks," Rebecca said with a nervous giggle

She peeled them off and stifled a gasp as those feet came into view. She'd always had a thing for feet, lavishing slavish attention on those belonging to her various female lovers in her young life. But these were so different, so spectacular, so delicious looking, all the more because they belonged to a woman older than her own grandmother.

"Something wrong, dear?" Susan said, wiggling her toes.

Now Rebecca did gasp, audibly, as Susan's toes, the nails painted red, spread before her eyes, wider than she'd ever seen toes spread before. The soles wrinkled into a spectacular patchwork of deep creases, the skin thick and papery, the pads on the balls of her feet calloused slightly, a bit yellowed, as were the heels.

"No, no, not at all, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca said, gulping, her body shivering the instant she returned her massaging hands to those feet, the thick flesh of the soles hot on her fingers. "Your feet...they're...they're lovely, really..."

"Sexy, even, you might say," Susan said.

"Uh..yes, sexy," the girl answered.

"Why thank you, Rebecca," Susan cooed, her pussy practically soaked now watching this young thing work her feet with remarkable precision and pressure. "Mmm, that's it, that's my girl, take care of my sexy old feet..."

She lay back on the pillow, eyes closed, marveling at the massage as Rebecca worked the soles, the insteps and then each long painted toe. The young girl stared hard at those toes, noting Mrs. O'Malley's closed eyes and feeling free to drink them in, their meaty fleshiness, the alluring gap between, the slight glisten of sweat and sock lint and grit that more than anything, she wanted to lap clean.

"What the hell am I doing?" she thought to herself, her face reflexively dipping lower until it was a breath away from those feet, her nose wrinkling at the beautifully acrid stench of them, the funky aroma causing her pussy to tremble in her tight jeans. "God, girl, get a grip!"

Susan's thighs parted slightly, drawing Rebecca's gaze. She saw the panties she'd just slipped onto her client, and there in the crotch was a dark, wet spot.

"Oh my God!" Rebecca thought. "Is she...getting off on my foot rub?"

She worked the feet harder and faster, sweat breaking on her brow.

"It is rather warm in here, I guess," Susan said, looking at the nervous girl rubbing her feet.

"No, it's fine, unless you're uncomfortable, would you like the heat turned down?" Rebecca said, looking at the wall thermostat.

"No, that would be too chilly," Susan said. "We're almost done here, but one more thing..."

Rebecca could only watch as Susan lifted her right foot up and plunked it on the girl's left shoulder, causing the nightie to shift high up those saggy, sexy thighs and reveal her crotch, the panties framed by thick tufts of hair sticking out the sides, and that spreading wetness at the center.

"I've got a bit of a cramp in this calf," Susan growled. "Rub it out."

"Yes...yes Mrs. O'Malley, certainly," she stammered.

She lifted both hands to circle that surprisingly muscular calf, the flesh wrinkling under her fingers, the saggy skin silky and hot. Rebecca's fingers draped over the shiny, freckled shin, the thumbs digging into the calf beneath. The big muscle there tightened and loosed as Susan tensed and relaxed it.

"Nice, nice, much better," she cooed. "I have pretty muscular legs for an old lady, huh? Don't I?"

"Oh God...I mean, yes, very nice legs, Mrs. O'Malley, very strong..." Rebecca said nervously as she continued to work the calf in her trembling fingers, trying not to look higher up to the deliciously quivering flesh of Susan's supple inner thigh as it wiggled in enticing, meaty waves the harder she worked the calf.

"Here, may as well do the other one," Susan said.

Now Rebecca had both Susan's feet on her shoulders, and she used both hands to massage each one, stifling the groans she felt forming within as her fingers caressed and rubbed the incredibly sexy muscles of each one. She looked down the length of the legs, up to Susan's fully exposed thighs as the short nightie drifted up to her waist.

"Quiet strong, actually," Susan said, mischievously drawing her legs closer together, the silky interiors of her calves now against Rebecca's neck, causing her to moan. "And dangerous sometimes..."

She cinched her calves together around Rebecca's lovely young neck, tensing the muscles, making the girl gasp at the unexpected pain. She continued to rub Mrs. O'Malley's rugged calves even as they squeezed her.

"Amazing how easy it can be to knock someone out with your legs, that's something I've found over the years, by compressing the arteries of the neck like this..." she hissed, squeezing a bit harder, watching Rebecca wince, and then squeezing a bit harder still. "You can slow the blood to the brain by squeezing those arteries. But that's anatomy, isn't it, and I imagined you've studied anatomy, right?"

She looked up her legs to Rebecca's face, which had gone from red to slightly blue. Rebecca felt her extremities tingling as she got dizzy in Mrs. O'Malley's calves.

"Yes...anatomy..studied," she slurred, almost drunkenly, realizing she was on the verge of passing out.

"Hmmm, what are those arteries called? I forget...jugular?" Susan said, a mock look of confusion on her face as she slowly pulsated her thick calves on the girl's neck.

"Car...carotid arteries," Rebecca groaned, her massaging slowing as she felt herself succumbing to Susan's calf scissors. "Mrs...O'Malley...please..."

"Oh, sorry, I was just showing you what I meant!" Susan laughed, releasing her grip to rest her calves back down on Rebecca's shoulders. "Got carried away I guess...sometimes I do that, don't know my own strength...are you OK?"

"Uh, yes, yes, fine, fine," Rebecca said, her mind clearing but now filling with thoughts of just how much she enjoyed being locked in Mrs. O'Malley's punishing calves.

She continued to rub them, eyes locked on Mrs. O'Malley's, the silence consuming her and delighting Susan. The older woman let the younger one work her calves for a lingering moment longer before dropping one foot down. With the other, she playfully slapped at Rebecca's face, that long, wrinkled sole brushing her trembling lips. Rebecca's nose flared to drink in the sweaty smell of it, a hint of musky sock scent mixed in, all of heady.

"Thank you!" Susan said brightly, pushing the sole into her lips before taking it away.

Susan pulled her nightie down and with Rebecca's help, slipped under the covers, Susan watching her every move, a slight smile on her puckered old lips.

"There now, rest up and get some sleep," Rebecca said, trying to regain her composure, the smell of Susan's feet still clinging to her face, anxious to get to her own bed and masturbate, quietly and intently, with the memory and aroma still fresh. "If you need anything, anything at all..."

Susan smiled, feeling the pill's numbing quality take over, making her sleepy yet horny at the same time.

"Anything?" she said softly.

"Uh..yes, anything..."

The silence hung heavy in the air.

"You and I will be together quite a bit this week, Rebecca, so do you mind if I ask you something?" Susan said.

"Certainly, Mrs. O'Malley, what is it?"

"This is none of my business and by all means, feel free to tell me so," Susan said, feeling the buzz of the pill return, melting whatever little resolve she had to begin with. "But I have to ask..."

She let it hang there, noting with pleasure Rebecca's increasing uncertainty.

"Yes, Mrs. O'Malley?"

"Are you," Susan said, eyes narrowing as she asked, "a lesbian?"

Rebecca was stunned. She had the feeling from the outset, from their first meeting, from that first touch of her hands to Susan's fingers that this sexy old woman might be gay. Until that moment, she had never entertained the notion of having sex with someone as old as Susan, but from that moment, it consumed her thoughts.

"Uh...Mrs. O'Malley, I...I don't see...I mean I don't..." she stammered, shifting from foot to foot, looking anywhere but at the woman asking the question. "It's just that..."

"Lovely," Susan said. "I take that as a yes. Oh, that's quite all right my dear, some of my best friends are lesbians...they just didn't know it for awhile..."

Rebecca finally looked at her, head cocked, curious as to that last statement.

"I'm not sure...I know what you mean, Mrs. O'Malley...or what being a lesbian has to do..."

"Well, it has a lot to do with what I'm about to ask, my dear!" Susan laughed. "But first, is there something you want to ask me?"

"Ask you?"

"Yes, like 'Are you a lesbian yourself, Mrs. O'Malley, and do you want to have sex with me?' or something like that!"

"No, no, of course not, your sexuality is your business, not mine!" Rebecca found herself crying out with something resembling a desperate urgency she immediately regretted. "I mean...what do you mean it has a lot to do with what you're about to ask?"

"First of all, I'm not a lesbian, I'm bisexual, which as you likely know because you're bright, is someone who likes both men and women," Susan continued, smiling at the young girl standing nervously before her, blinking in disbelief. "I'm not saying I want to have sex with you, nor that you want to have sex with me.

"What I'm saying," she continued, pushing the blanket down slowly, revealing her luscious old legs that drew Rebecca's gaze, "is I want to have sex. Well, an orgasm, to be more precise."

"But what..."

"I masturbate quite frequently, my dear, which may surprise you, my being...well, an older woman," Susan said with stunning forthrightness. "Daily, in fact. And with this injury, well, I'm sure you can figure out how difficult that may be..."

Rebecca could only stare at Mrs. O'Malley as it quickly dawned on her what she wanted.

"You want...me..you want me..." Rebecca stammered, totally unsure of what to say all the while knowing what she wish she could, held back by professional propriety. "to...to..masturbate you?"

"No, no, of course not, well, not exactly," Susan laughed. "I'm saying I just want you to help ME do it."

She nodded toward the nightstand.

"There, that drawer, open it," she said.

Rebecca did, and saw a six-inch long, bright pink, slender vibrator. She blinked.

"Pick it up, it's not going to bite, and I keep it clean...relatively clean," Susan said.

Rebecca obeyed, slowly, picking it up and holding it by the base.

"All I want you to do is pull my panties off, turn that on and hold it to my clitoris...you do know what a clit is, don't you?" she asked sarcastically.

"Uh, yes, of course, but..."

"You ARE here to service me, aren't you?" Susan said with a noticeable dominant tone. "Easing my pain IS part of your job? Well trust me, girl, a rousing orgasm at my age definitely eases my pain."

There was that silence again, deep and resounding. Susan smiled at Rebecca, who stood staring at the vibrator in her hand. She swore she could smell a funky aroma coming from it. She could only think of how much she wanted to lick it, tasting Mrs. O'Malley's pussy on it.

"Well?" Susan asked, snapping Rebecca out of her reverie.

"I...I guess I could...," she said quietly. "I mean, it's therapeutic, I suppose, and relaxing.."

"Yes, yes it is, very therapeutic and relaxing," Susan cooed, spreading her thighs, the nightie pulled up to her waist. "Now, if you don't mind?"

Rebecca put the vibrator on the bed and hooked Susan's panties in her fingers, easing them down her gorgeous legs and over those sexy feet. She picked the vibrator up again and turned it on, the little unit buzzing against her fingers. She looked down at Susan's bush, which by now was dewy with moisture. She looked into Susan's eyes uncertainly.

"It's not going to get in my pussy by itself, Rebecca," Susan growled. "Do it."

"I...I can put it...there," she said haltingly, leaning over to push the buzzing tip into Susan's exceptionally furry lips, seeing the oily nub of her clit within. "And you could...it could be held in place..."

"Whatever works, girl, whatever works," Susan said. "Just do it."

The intense hissing moan Susan let out when the buzzing vibrator nestled against her clit caught Rebecca by surprise. It was a low growl, steamy and animalistic. Rebecca worked it between the lips, Susan's thighs coming together to hold the unit in place. Rebecca let it go and stood back, watching Susan's thighs close in a meaty grip, squeezing the vibrator in between them and the lushly vegetated lips of her increasingly moistening pussy.

"Mmm, that's good, sooooo good," Susan growled.

She let the buzzer do its work, as Rebecca slowly backed away.

"Where are you going?"

"I...I thought I'd leave you...let it..."

"Stay where you are, it could come loose," Susan barked.

And it did, seconds later, the plastic slick with Susan's pussy juices, causing it to pop free. Rebecca placed it back in, and it popped out again, too wet to be held into place.

"Guess you have to hold it there," Susan smiled dreamily. "Do it..."

"Very...very well, Mrs. O'Malley," she gulped.

She leaned over the bed now, her left hand on the vibrator, bending over and watching it work against her client's engorged clit, the hair around it dripping wet. Susan writhed against it, hunching her hips up and down, thighs trying to clamp together around Rebecca's fingers.

"It keeps moving, put your whole hand over it, hold it in place on my pussy!" Susan growled.

Rebecca did, her fingers and palm over the entire length of the madly thrumming tool, pushing it between the furry lips, the hair tickling her hand. She could only watch, wide-eyed, as the sexy older woman's luscious body trembled with pre-orgasmic quivering.

"Almost there...almost there..." Susan grunted, scissoring her fleshy inner thighs around Rebecca's hand, locking it in place.

Rebecca felt her own pussy moisten as she helped her client toward orgasm, biting her lip, looking down at Mrs. O'Malley's meaty tits practically heaving out of her low-cut nightie.

"My nipples..."

"What?"

"MY NIPPLES DAMMIT!" Susan howled, glaring at the girl, her casted hands on either side of her head on the pillow, nodding down at her tits. "Suck them! Suck my damn nipples, hurry, it helps!"

"Well...OK...I guess..." Rebecca stammered, red faced.

She held the churning vibrator into the slick folds of Mrs. O'Malley's cunt with her left hand, and with her right pulled down her nightie top. Her tits were beautiful, splayed out to the sides a bit and no doubt flatter than they were in her youth, but to Rebecca they were perfect. The flesh was white, pure white, with the most delicate blue veins visible in the pearly meat. The nipples were immense, huge brown circles surrounding the protruding nubs.

Rebecca knelt, pressing the vibrator harder into Mrs. O'Malley's pussy as the old woman ground against her hand, and leaned over those succulent tits. She attached her mouth to the nearest one and suckled, drawing the meaty nubbin into her mouth and washing it with her flickering tongue.

"OH FUCK YEAH SUCK IT BECCA, SUCK THAT TIT!" Susan howled, cupping one cast over the back of her head, mashing Rebecca's face into her boob so hard it smothered her in it.

She thrust her ass up off the bed, bucking into Rebecca's hand and vibrator held fast to her gushing pussy and came with an intensity and power Rebecca had never seen on any female she'd been with. She was screaming as she came, thighs and calves tense with muscle as the pumped her hips into Rebecca's hand, the meaty tit at the young girl's mouth sucked deep inside.

"OHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIITTT!"

Rebecca could scarcely breathe, her mouth pressed around Mrs. O'Malley's titty and nipple, held in place by the cast on the back of her head. She looked down the belly to her hand mashed into the furry pussy, and felt it soak with the older woman's thickly gushing juices. Mrs. O'Malley grunted, clapping her meaty old thighs together as she came and drenched Rebecca's shaking hand and the vibrator held in it.

She finally quieted, hips falling to the bed, thighs still clutching the buzzing vibrator and Rebecca's hand. Susan released the girl's head, and she sat up, gasping. And feeling a surge of hot liquid on her trapped hand.

Rebecca's face went white when she realized what it was: Mrs. O'Malley had squirted piss into her hand.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, trying to pull her hand out.

"Sorry, girl, sometimes I let a little flow go when I cum that hard," Susan giggled, still squeezing Rebecca's hand, the fingers curled down, the cupped palm receiving another little squirt. "You don't mind."

It wasn't a question.

She finally let go, and Rebecca slowly pulled her hand from the crotch, holding it up, looking into the palm. Her entire hand was soaked with Mrs. O'Malley's cum, but there in the palm was a little pool of her golden juices.

"Taste it," Mrs. O'Malley said with a growl.

Rebecca blinked hard, looking at her as she knelt, then back at the glistening golden fluid in her palm.

"Oh, not familiar with this little fetish, are you?" Susan grinned. "Quite all right, Rebecca, quite all right..."

She nodded toward the shaking hand.

"Bring it here," she snarled. "I'll go first."

Rebecca lifted her hand as Susan sat up a bit against the headboard, bringing it to her lips. Susan never took her eyes off Rebecca's as she lashed out her tongue, lapping at the gel on the girl's fingers first, licking, tasting, reveling in the texture and aroma of her orgasmic lingering.

"Mmmm, tasty treat!" Susan laughed.

Then she dipped her tongue into the pool of piss in Rebecca's palm, slurping it back into her mouth.

"See? It's not so bad," Susan said, adding darkly, "Your turn, bitch."

Rebecca could not disobey and wasn't entirely sure she wanted to. She'd done some fairly wild things in her lesbian encounters, but nothing like this. She held the hand to her lips, inhaling the ripe, musky scent of cunt and cum and piss, making her shudder. Her tongue came out slowly, lapping the residue of her boss's orgasm that Susan hadn't cleaned.