Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It tasted heavenly, thick on her tongue as she drew it back into her mouth to swallow, all the while watching Mrs. O'Malley watching her.

"Now drink, drink it up, alllll up," Mrs. O'Malley said in a lilting, song-like voice.

Rebecca did. She put her mouth to the piss and slurped it inside. It was tangy and warm, salty and pungent. It was like nothing she'd ever tasted from a woman before.

And she came in her tight jeans as she knelt grinding her muscular young thighs together. Her body shivered as she did, alerting her to the fact she'd just had an orgasm, which she hadn't realized as she drank Mrs. O'Malley's beautiful piss.

"Nice, nice, nice," Susan smiled. "Now, suck those fingers clean..."

Rebecca did, lancing them into her mouth, eyes rolling in their sockets as she savored the rich, full flavor of Mrs. O'Malley's cunt, a heady mix of unwashed pussy, piss and female cum. She relished it, devouring it all, moaning around the fingers she sucked.

Susan looked down at her uppermost thighs, the insides and tops streaked with wayward piss and squirts of her cum.

"Now clean that," she said, nodding toward the mess.

"Y..yes, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca said in a nearly breathless tone.

She shuffled on her knees to the bed, leaning over, her trembling tongue extended. She gently but eagerly licked the piss and cum from Mrs. O'Malley's taut thighs, feeling the texture of the liquid, relishing the flavor, and the sensation of her tongue on that incredibly sexy, smooth flesh. She loved the way the meat of her thigh yielded to her probing tongue, bending into gentle wrinkles as she lapped harder but slower, not wanting the job to end, drawing the juices into her mouth to swish around before swallowing.

"My bush, too," Susan said, looking down at it, her breasts still exposed and over which Susan now ran her cast-bound fingers to tickle her own nipples.

"Yes..." Rebecca whispered.

She laid her face on Mrs. O'Malley's lower belly, just inhaling the acrid stench of the pussy below, then dipped down to lap and suck the wet strands of pussy hair drenched in piss and cum. She felt her own pussy come alive, tingling and warm in her jeans, as she darted her tongue over the thick, moist pubic thatch, tasting and swallowing. Susan smiled, and rested one cast atop Rebecca's head, pushing it further down the valley of her parted thighs.

"How's it smell down there, honey?" she giggled. "I haven't taken a shower in days, God, it must be awful! How does it smell?"

"Pretty...pretty bad, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca groaned, not meaning it as a pejorative as she sniffed deeply from the funky well of the older woman's cunt. "But it's...OK..."

"Could use that bath we talked about, I guess," Susan said. "Tomorrow maybe."

"Yes, tomorrow," Rebecca whispered, smelling that rank stench and feeling her body tingle from it. "Tomorrow..."

Susan nudged her head away, and Rebecca reluctantly left the pussy hair she was cleaning, wanting more than anything to dive face first into the clammy lips. She knelt back and watched Susan sit up and look between her spread thighs.

"Oops!" Susan said. "Got a little piss on my sheets."

She glared at Rebecca.

"Change them," she said. "Now."

Rebecca nodded, helping Mrs. O'Malley out of bed, and sitting her in a nearby chair where Susan watched her assistant strip the bed and change the sheets, ogling the young girl's tight ass in her jeans.

"You have a delicious looking butt, baby," Susan cooed, now draping one leg over the arm of the chair, nightie all the way up to expose her dewy bush.

"Thank you, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca said shyly, looking back and eyeing the thickly vegetated thatch before returning to her task.

"I never finished my piss."

"I'm sorry?" Rebecca said, job done and turning around to look at the women in the chair with the lewdly spread thighs.

"I pissed a bit in your hand, but just a little," she continued, looking at a wide-mouthed plastic cup on her nightstand. "I need to finish. In that."

Rebecca looked. Finally making the connection, she picked up the cup and knelt in front of Mrs. O'Malley, figuring she just wanted to pee in it instead of going to the bathroom. She watched her shuffle forward, her pussy over the edge of the cushion, her gorgeous old thighs spread, the enticing inner meat of them sagging in a way more sexual than anything Rebecca could have imagined.

She held the cup to that pussy and watched the meaty lips unfurl as a golden stream of hot piss gushed out, splashing noisily into the plastic cup, the sound echoing inside, the heat of it transferring from the plastic to Rebecca's trembling hands. She inhaled, the acrid stench of fresh, tasty urine permeating her sexual soul.

Susan finished pissing and sat back, thighs spread, bush gleaming. She nodded at Rebecca.

"Wipe it," she snarled. "With your face."

Rebecca put the cup gently down and drew her face to Mrs. O'Malley's pungent pussy, licking the fur, savoring the tart juices flooding her mouth, sucking the pubic hair as if enjoying her last meal. On impulse, she let her tongue lance inside and tickle the oily clit she longed to lick, and was rewarded by an angry clap of thighs around her ears.

"Did I say EAT my pussy, bitch!" Susan snarled, glowering down at the whimpering young woman trapped in her crushing legs, the ankles locked, the incredible, surprising pressure overpowering.

"NO MRS. O'MALLEY!" she shrieked, pawing at the thighs compressing her skull, marveling at the fleshiness of the outer layers while feeling the unmistakable throb of muscles beneath.

"Thought my calves were strong before, huh?" Susan said, playfully quivering her thighs on Rebecca's head, the jiggling flesh slapping at her face. "These old THIGHS are pretty powerful, too!"

She locked her legs out straight for one last tremendous crush that nearly knocked Rebecca out cold before releasing her potent grip. The gasping redhead slumped back, rubbing her face and neck.

She got to her feet, bending to get the cup and walk toward the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh..to dump it, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca said.

"The only place that's going," Susan snarled, eyeing the cup in the shaking young hand, "is in your fucking mouth! Now take it to your room, put it down and if you get thirsty in the night..."

Rebecca's eyes widened as she looked at Mrs. O'Malley, then the cup, hot in her hands.

"O...OK, Mrs. O'Malley," she finally said. "Will there be anything else?"

"Yes, get me back to bed," Susan yawned. "And put my stinky socks back on."

Rebecca lifted her and got her into bed, pulling those mid-calf wooly and frightfully aromatic socks back on her lovely feet, tugging the covers over her.

"Good night, Mrs. O'Malley," she said.

Susan wiggled a finger at her, curling it to beckon her close. Rebecca bent over, face inches from the smiling one below. Suddenly, her neck was scissored in Susan's casts as she locked them around it and pulled her lips to hers, twisting her tongue inside for a deep, sloppy wet kiss, smelling her pussy and piss on the girl's mouth.

Rebecca was caught totally by surprise and resisted, at least in a token way at first, then felt her resolve melting, her will weakening as Mrs. O'Malley thrust her tongue into her mouth. They kissed with fiery passion until the casts were pulled apart, and Rebecca staggered back to her feet.

"There now," Susan sighed, waving her away. "You may go."

She watched Rebecca trundle away, cradling the piss cup in her hand. Susan lay back, dozing, waiting for the inevitable. And moments later, hearing it in the small, squealing yelps coming from the other room.

Susan cast the covers aside, walking down the hall to Rebecca's room, where the door was open a crack. She peered inside and there on the bed, naked, her gorgeous, muscular young thighs spread, was her personal assistant, fingers of one hand spreading her shaven pussy lips, fingers of the other dancing wetly over the greasy clit.

"Oh...Mrs. O'Malley...you dirty bitch!" Susan heard Rebecca moan in a barely audible hoarse whisper.

Susan stifled a laugh, then a gasp as she saw Rebecca lean her frigging fingers over to the piss cup on the nightstand, dipping it inside and returning her dripping fingers to her cunt to renew the digital dance toward orgasm.

"Now that's pretty imaginative," Susan thought to herself. "What a nasty little bitch!"

She watched the young girl do it over and over, occasionally slurping the piss from her fingers first before diving them back down between her smooth thighs. And then, just as those thighs clamped shut around her hands in impending orgasm, Susan boldly walked into the room, sliding her cast up the light switch to bath the embarrassed redheaded lesbian in harsh glare.

"MRS. O'MALLEY!" she hollered, sitting up and covering her pussy with her hands.

"No, no, by all means, continue," Susan said.

"What?"

"Keep going, you dumb bitch, duh, keep playing with your rather lovely cunt with my piss," Susan growled. "Now!"

Rebecca's hands slowly dropped away, thighs parting, fingers returning to their task at hand as she watched her boss walk toward her, shaking her shoulders to peel down the straps holding up her nightie top. Those boobs, and thick, erect nipples, bounced into view, meaty and white, saggy and perfect.

"Here, this may help," Susan said.

Rebecca watched open mouthed as Susan cupped her tits together between her casted wrists and leaned over the cup, popping the nipple and as much boob meat as she could inside. One at a time, she dunked her luscious titties into the pee cup, coating the nipple and creamy smooth flesh. She pulled them out and leaned over the groaning girl masturbating frantically as she watched.

"Here, suckle me," Susan growled, hanging her saggy boobs toward the face tilted up, mouth eagerly opening.

"Oh, God," Rebecca groaned, suckling at Susan's tits, slurping madly the piss from them and chewing on the thick nipples, lapping up and around them in search of more piss. "OH GOD!"

She was cumming, quickly, thighs clamped around her hands, quivering, shaking as Susan fed her those pissy tits, dipping her fingers into the cup to recoat them. Rebecca screamed around the fleshy she mouthed, cumming harder than she had ever cum in her life.

Susan pulled back, popping her wet tits from Rebecca's mouth, then leaning to kiss her, or more precisely, lap her lips and chin and cheeks, anything that was layered with her own urine. She finished and stood, watching Rebecca melt into the mattress, her eyes dreamy, her gaze foggy.

Susan looked down at her, then at the cup.

"Don't want to dehydrate, cupcake," she said. "Have a little nightcap."

Rebecca nodded, leaning over and retrieving the cup. She held it to her lips, eyes locked on Susan seeking approval, and tilting it up. The piss was long cold but tasty and salty and she took one, two, three huge mouthfuls, feeling her pussy twitch anew as she swallowed.

She put the cup back down, not wanting it all at once. Susan smiled and walked away.

"Get some rest, dear girl," she sighed. "Got a long week ahead of us."

Rebecca slept, the scent and taste of Mrs. O'Malley still on her lips and in her nose, imbuing her dreams with all manner of perverse acts that jolted her awake, wondering and hoping they were or would be real.

But as sexy as her new, temporary boss was, Rebecca couldn't shake the shame and the guilt and the sense of unprofessionalism. Tomorrow, she thought, trying to go back to sleep, tomorrow she'd make it all right, get her career back on a non-sexual track.

In the next room, Susan slept peacefully, the pain in her wrists secondary to the dreams she was having about the new days ahead.