Mrs. Patel Tricked by Fake Doctors Pt. 06

Story Info
The family learns the rules.
3.7k words
4.49
58.4k
27

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lakshmi and Preeti made their way out of the bathroom followed by a stunned Raj. The girls' full breasts swayed and wobbled with each step down the hall. Lakshmi entered the dining room and saw Don and Paulie standing by the table. They motioned for them to have a seat.

Preeti was in a daze from what happened in the shower but still felt self-conscious about being naked in front of everyone. She sat next to her mother. Raj was trying to hide his erection and walked to the other side of the table.

"Looks like someone wants to finish what he started!" Don laughed as they boys pointed out Raj's humiliatingly small dick.

Raj sat down and hid his eyes in shame. He had just played with his daughter's big, round tits... and not only with his hands. He couldn't stop thinking about how her warm mouth felt sliding up and down on his tiny penis.

Don walked over next to Lakshmi, with his long dick dangling between his muscular legs. She looked over at it, and leaned near his leg. She was now completely absorbed in being his personal cocksucker and didn't notice Raj peeking at her. She kept her eyes focused on Don's cock and tried to touch her cheek to the shaft. He put his hand on her head, combing her long, silky black hair with his fingers. As he felt the back of her skull, his dick started to rise up. Preeti saw it too and the realization of what was happening finally dawned on her. She had been in a panic, in a daze, and she was realizing how humiliating today had been for her. She understood why her mom didn't change from the cheerleading outfit right away- she was mesmerized by the doctors' dicks and couldn't control herself. The doctors controlled her and she wasn't thinking clearly.

"Mom, maybe we can get a drink for the doctors?" she tried intervening.

Lakshmi didn't really hear the question from her daughter as she turned her head and sunk lower in her seat trying to get Don's big purple cockhead in her wanting mouth.

Don grabbed her hair and wouldn't let her. She stuck her tongue out to lick it, but he yanked her head back roughly. She felt the sting of humiliation because she was simply trying to please him in an obscene gesture and he wouldn't even let her. He had control of her and she was off balance psychologically. She shouldn't be trying to hard to please him but she couldn't help it.

"Not so fast, cumrag!" Don joked.

Lakshmi moaned in disappointment as he held her head inches from his engorged tool.

"The first thing you need to learn, Preeti, is how to behave around us. Your mom has learned very quickly, but you are not quite as fast a learner."

Preeti covered her pillowy breasts as Don addressed her, but Paulie quickly smacked her back of her head with his cock and said, "Hands down, dummy! We want to see those big old titties."

She complied reluctantly. She felt the cold air on her nipples and she knew they were stiff and aimed right at Doctor Dong.

Paulie reached over her shoulder and started kneading her chest. He played with her tit meat and squished the globes together as he did.

Then Don took Lakshmi's chair and pulled it out from under her. She fell to the floor, with Don's hand still holding her by the hair. She immediately positioned her self on her knees and tried to get in front of him but the table blocked her access to his cock.

Don released her hair and she tried licking it as he moved away to position the chair in the living room.

Paulie pushed Preeti out of her chair and dragged it near the one Don had just placed.

"Get back in your chairs" he ordered.

Lakshmi crawled over to her chair and sat back down. Preeti looked up, unsure what to do. Paulie walked over and fish hooked her, lifting her up to her knees. He dragged her and she had no choice but to crawl submissively with him as he led her with her tits jiggling like jello.

She crawled up into her chair, just a few feet from her naked mother. Her heart raced as she tried to figure out what was going to happen.

"I want you to watch every second of this, Raj." Don ordered as he walked between the cuckold's wife and daughter.

He was 2 feet from them both and Lakshmi leaned over the arm of the chair trying to suck him again.

Don turned to Preeti and said, "Do you see how this big titted slut tries to get my cock in her pathetic mouth?"

Preeti was watching her mother, her mouth open, tits swinging over the dining room chair's arm. She was embarrassed for her mother and couldn't believe what she was doing without being told. Preeti had followed their instructions out of fear and respect but her mother was willingly begging for dick. It made her look like a whore.

"I asked you a question!" he barked.

"Yes! Yes, I see it!" she replied.

"That's how both of you need to behave from now on. If you see my cock, you better try to get your dumb mouth wrapped around it."

"Without being ordered to?" Preeti asked innocently.

The boys laughed at her and she blushed.

"Yes, without being ordered to. Just like mommy. Understand?"

Her mind was swimming in doubt but she meekly replied, "Yes, I understand."

Don walked a few feet ahead and turned around. As he walked back, Lakshmi leaned over again, trying to catch it in her mouth. Preeti hesitated and Paulie slapped her on the head again. She took the hint and leaned over, tits flopping over the arm of the chair as her open mouth aimed for that huge cock.

They were both too far away to actually make contact, but Lakshmi was closer because she was so desperate.

Don repeated his walk a few times, with the girls following his instructions each time. Preeti was happy she was to far away, but she felt humiliated as she saw her father watching her act like a cock hungry slut.

"Good," Don said, "you're learning."

When he did it again, Lakshmi couldn't contain herself and slid out of the chair to get in front of him. He backed up so she had to chase it with her mouth wide open.

He finally stopped and she took him in her soft mouth gently. Her hands and knees on the floor, she craned her neck up to reach. She suckled the tip and moaned. Raj couldn't bear it any longer and covered his eyes.

"See, Preeti? She knows her place. She knows how to do it. Let's keep score. That's 1 for mommy, zero for you." He then roughly pushed Lakshmi's head back and grabbed her hair to lift her back to her seat. He started again and Lakshmi slid off and caught it in her mouth a second time. He let her suck a little because he was rock hard now and it felt good. Her tongue swirled around the shaft and he pumped in her mouth a few times before pushing her off again.

"That's two to nothing, Preeti. You are terrible at this."

"It's not fair, she can get off the chair!" Preeti protested, getting caught up in the game.

"That's right. She knows how to play."

"Well if you let me get to my knees I could do it too." She suggested.

"Ask me nicely." Don answered.

"Please let me get to my knees so I can do it!" she begged as tears rolled down her brown cheeks.

"Do what?" Don yelled.

"Suck your cock!" she blurted out.

"Okay, I'll allow it. But under one condition. Snort like a little pig"

Preeti sat back in shock. "Snort? I have to snort?"

"If you want me to let you kneel and blow me, yes."

She looked at her father and he shook his head to say 'no, don't do it'.

She looked back at Don, and she could tell he was growing impatient. "If Lakshmi gets to three before you, she wins the game."

He positioned himself for round three and started walking. Lakshmi began to get off the chair to kneel and Preeti impulsively started snorting like a pig.

"Oink oink oink" she snorted.

Don paused and held Lakshmi's head from reaching it's destination. "That's a good little piggy. I'll allow you to kneel and blow me."

Preeti quickly got on her knees and crawled up to his rock hard cock. She hurried to get it in her mouth while her mom was delayed.

She felt it pushed past her full lips and reach the back of her mouth. She looked up at him and sucked hard. She bobbed on his cock as her full juggs swung. Her hard nipples brushed his thighs and he guided her with his free hand.

"Good girl. Two to one now."

He pushed them both away and they crawled back to their seats.

"Keep oinking like the pig you are" he commanded.

She started oinking in earnest now.

Don walked toward them and they both raced to kneel and crawl to suck him. They both got there at the same time and were bumping heads trying to be the one to get it in their mouths.

Preeti managed to nudge her mom out of the way just enough to wrap her lips around his head. She worked her head back and forth, sucking desperately.

Lakshmi had lost her chance, but tilted her head down to suck his balls. The two raven haired girls ravenously licked and sucked at him while he stood above them smiling.

"Look at them go, Raj. A couple of cock whores!" he said as he laughed menacingly.

He knew it would take him a long time to cum again so he pulled them both away roughly by their collars and told them to sit back in their seats.

He walked over to Raj and smacked his hands away from his face.

"Do you like watching them sucking my cock, tiny dick?"

"No! Please stop this!" Raj pleaded.

"You'll have to get used to it, tiny."

Paulie walked over to Preeti and led her into the hall where her parents couldn't see. He grabbed her soft, brown hips and squeezed tight pulling her close to him. Her voluptuous breasts pressed against his chest and she looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

"You are doing much better now, piggy. I am happy that you are learning quickly."

Ashamed, Preeti lowered her glance and meekly replied, "Thank you."

Paulie's dick started to stiffen and pressed against her stomach. He put his hands on the side of her face and pulled her close to him. He put her long, black hair behind her ear and leaned in to whisper. "I like you in that collar."

She blushed and leaned her face into his chest. Her hands slid down his taut chest and found their way to his rock hard cock. She gently tugged at it, bouncing her hand against the bottom of her heavy tits as she tugged.

"Good piggy. Oink for me again" he whispered.

She gripped harder and began to oink for him.

"Oink oink" she snorted.

"That's it. Jerk that big cock you little pig."

"oink oink" she replied.

He grabbed the sides of her heavy tits and pushed them together, brushing his swollen cock head.

"Tell me you want it" he demanded.

"oink oink" she replied and slowly sunk to her knees.

His dick slid up between her silky soft tit flesh and she kept tugging it. It slid through her tits and poked her big, round lips.

She licked the head and sucked it for him.

"Good little whore. You want it in your pussy don't you?"

She almost froze at the thought, but felt herself getting wet as he held her head firmly.

"oink oink" she responded.

He pulled his dick out of her wet mouth, trailing a string of saliva from her lips.

He pushed his slippery cock up her face, holding her head tight. He started fucking up and down her face and she started oinking louder.

"OINK OINK" she snorted through heavy breaths.

He pushed her down and got behind her.

He spanked her plump ass and rubbed the head on her wet lips.

"Oink oink" she snorted again. She was inhabiting the role he made her play. She felt like a pig, his pig. She could tell he liked hearing her demean herself by making pig noises so she continued.

"Oink oink oink"

He pushed it past her lips into her warm pussy and she groaned.

He grabbed her hair and started bucking.

Her big tits almost brushed the ground from her position on all fours. They shook and swung back and forth with each stroke of the big cock splitting her up the back. She felt invaded. This was not like the awkward car sex she had with her boyfriend. This was a thick, stiff steel pole. She felt like her hips might get dislocated by the intrusion. He was filling her up, deep.

In the other room, Don told Raj to get the money he owed them for abusing his family.

"We don't have any more money! You have taken $400 from us." Lakshmi said.

"Shut up, dummy. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to little dick."

Raj stumbled through the room to get his wallet and realized he only had $20.

"This is all I have. Please take it and leave us alone!"

"Shut up, dickless. Your wife gave us the money for ploughing her mouth this week. Did she tell you that she came like a whore when I spit in her face?"

"What? No! She did not. She did not!" he pleaded.

"Tell him, cum rag" he said as he grabbed the top of her head roughly.

"It is true, Raj. It is true" she said as tears streamed down her pretty face.

"You had an orgasm?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes...yes I did." She saw Don's dick out of the corner of her eye and she tried again to catch it. She managed to lick down the shaft before he tugged her head back by the collar.

"She came hard because I filled her with this fat cock" Don said as he slapped it against her face. She instinctively tried to reach out and suck it while he did.

They all turned to looked at the hallway as they heard Preeti moaning loudly.

"Uh...unghh...unghh!" she groaned with each thrust of Paulie's cock.

"Do you want Paulie to cum in her pussy?" Don asked.

"No! Please! Don't do that! Please" Raj begged.

"I see your little dick is still hard" Don mocked. "You liked how it felt in her mouth, didn't you?"

"No! I just did what you told me." he said as he looked down ashamed.

"Bullshit. Your dick is still hard. You like watching these big tittied whores slobbering on our cocks. You wish you could cum in them like we did."

"No...please...he begged."

"Get over there and stick your little prick in her mouth before Paulie cums and maybe he won't dump his load in her tight little pussy."

Raj sat there dumbfounded listening to the slapping noises from the sex in the hall.

"I...unghhh...unggh...I love you, I love you...unnggghhhhh" he heard Preeti grunt.

"She's cumming, Raj. Listen to your daughter cum. Paulie won't last much longer."

She moaned and squealed in ecstasy, trying to oink as she did.

Raj had enough and he got up and walked to the hall. He saw her on all fours, getting reamed from behind as Paulie smiled up at him.

Raj's dick pulsed as he saw her hair getting hit by her swinging juggs. He knelt down by her face and she looked up at him with disgust.

"Go ahead" Don said.

Raj pushed forward and his tiny dick grazed her pouty lips.

She was groaning and grunting and her orgasm overwhelmed her.

She barely noticed as Raj pushed it all the way in her mouth. She was dizzy and cumming like she never had with her boyfriend. She felt the little prick in her mouth and started sucking it.

Raj felt like an electric shock hit him and his dick was throbbing and dripping precum into his daughter's mouth. She gobbled it up and he could no longer hold back. He knew he was being forced to do this and he told himself it wasn't his choice. He reached down to hold her tits, even without being ordered to because he knew he could get away with it. Her tits were full like satin pillows and he felt her rubbery nipples, stiff in his hands.

He started to cum and he felt a slippery warmth surround his cock. His body trembled and stiffened as the orgasm rippled up his back. He began to cry because it felt so good but he knew it was wrong.

Don smacked him on the head and said, "Grabbing those tits will cost you more you greedy asshole."

He pulled him onto his back and smacked his face. "Get up and put your pants back on you pathetic loser. Get to the ATM and get us our cash. Make sure you get $600 because you got a handful of her tits."

Raj quickly got up and went to find his pants. He pulled them on and searched for his car keys.

"No one said you can drive. Leave the keys for us. We are going to keep your car. You can walk."

"But it is a mile away!" he complained.

"Well you better get going then."

As he was grabbing for the door he heard Paulie say, "I'm going to cum!" and he shot his goo up into Preeti's tight, young pussy.

Raj pretended he didn't hear it because the humiliation was too much to bear. He opened the door to run the errand the doctors told him to run.

As the door closed, Don sat down and pulled Lakshmi onto his lap. Her warm ass cheeks spread around his hard cock and he reached around to play with her tits. He tossed them up and down, grinding her plump ass as he did.

Lakshmi felt his hardness rubbing against her asshole and she felt fear.

"Please, please let me give you a blowjob?" she begged, hoping he wouldn't fuck her in the ass.

"As soon as Raj gets home you can blow me." Don replied.

He pulled her back by the neck, making her tits flop and bounce as he fucked up and down her ass cheeks. He spit on his hand and rubbed it on her little puckered asshole.

He grabbed his cock and pointed it right at her slippery ass cheeks. He gently pushed forward and she begged, "No, please, it will hurt! Your cock is too big, please!"

"Just relax, dummy" he said as the head pushed against it. He pushed in further, using the spit to lube the entrance. He pushed deeper and she groaned a guttural sound.

His dick slid up her ass all the way until her soft cheeks rested on his lap.

He lifted her up and down, fucking her ass like he owned her.

She was about to black out from the intensity and she thought that maybe he would cum quickly if she oinked like her daughter.

"oink oink oink oink" she snorted.

Don smiled at her attempt to degrade herself for his pleasure.

Paulie pressed his body into Preeti, making her lay flat on her stomach. He rested his softening cock in the crack of her ass and whispered insults in her ear and they watched her mom get ass fucked.

The busty 19 year old felt his cum sliding around in her pussy and hoped she wouldn't get pregnant. Her face was flushed and sweat beaded up on her forehead. She watched her mom, eyes closed and head back, bouncing up and down on cock. She heard her oinking and felt embarrassed for her because she was doing it without being told. Paulie gently kissed and licked her ear as he whispered, "You are pathetic. You are pathetic. You are pathetic. Repeat after me."

As she watched her mom's tits bounce as she struggled, she repeated for Paulie, "I am pathetic. I am pathetic..."

Lakshmi felt a familiar feeling rising in the pit of her pussy. She was about to cum. She wanted him to pull out because the pain was searing, but the more he manhandled her, the more her pussy quivered.

Don pounded her deep and she let out an animal-like groan. She kept groaning and making deep, growling noises as she came harder than she did the other day.

Don heard the groaning and the slapping of her cheeks against his thighs and he couldn't resist any longer. He started dumping his load into her ass, load after load.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god, your dick is...oh my god!" She yelled, oblivious to anything but the cock up her asshole.

She was still cumming when Don pushed her off his lap onto the floor.

Paulie rolled Preeti over to her back and pressed up against her like to traditional lovers. He brushed her hair away from her eyes lovingly and kissed her on her big lips. She kissed back and reached over to grip his back while she did. She pulled her mouth away and said, "I never had an orgasm before. That was my first..."

"That's what happens when you fuck a real man...with a real dick."

"Thank you" was all she could whisper back.

"Did you like it when your daddy put his little dick in our mouth?"

"No"

"But you sucked it like a whore. Good girl."

The boys got up and began to get dressed, telling the girls to get back in the shower and clean up.

12