All Comments on 'Mrs. Patel Tricked by Fake Doctors Pt. 06'

by Danielle_Sanchez

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please don't end it here. I'd love to see Raj forced to fuck his daughter and have her mother lick the cum out of her pussy.

PaulplaysPaulplaysalmost 6 years ago
Not The End

Some good action here!

Would like to see the husband come back at the end.

Just like the mother and daughter have come to enjoy the boys’ dicks, the father needs to develop a new appreciation.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 5 years ago
Nice ending.

Making the mother & daughter basically fall in love with their fake doctors. Those poor ladies. Hopefully you write more. Not bad story series, except for some spelling errors & a few sentences not making sense. But overall, a great cock stroking story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep up the great work!

I'd like to see you extend this series or something similar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are a fantastic writer!

This might be my favorite story I've read on here! I would love for it to continue if possible; the dominance/ownership of the white "doctors" over the family and the way they are humbled and taught their place leaves a lot of very hot possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing series

Please continue the story. Absolutely amazing. Can’t wait to read what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanielle_Sanchez@Danielle_Sanchez
Sorry I don't role play. I did write some stories though. Some parts are based on real events in my life, but I did exaggerate some parts too. I hope you like them, but feel free to share any feedback you have.