Mrs. Reid Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,338 Followers

"HYYYUUUHHH," I babbled as I came. Before the first thick spurt jetted from my cock I felt a huge release of liquid out of my glans, the precum lubricating the way for my semen. And then the first thick shivering spurt jetted out of my cock. Jackie kept her lips wrapped around my tip as she pumped me and swallowed my come. She moaned as I emptied myself into her hungry mouth. I came, and came, and kept coming. When Jackie jerked me off I might spurt three or four times, but this time my cock twitched and quaked and shivered and I kept pumping semen into her mouth. And she kept moaning, Mmmmm,..mmmmmm,'" and swallowing it all.

Finally, after an eternity, I regained control of my body. I was hunching my hips off the chair, my fingers were gripping the armrests in a death grip. I took a deep breath, and then another. I relaxed and leaned back a bit. My slowly deflating penis slid slowly, reluctantly, out of Jackie's mouth.

I couldn't speak, so I was happy when Jackie did. "Holy shit, I knew you might come a lot, but that was incredible! I thought you'd never run out!"

"Uh. Huh?"

"Baby, was that good? Was it worth almost getting shot?"

I managed to nod and Jackie laughed and bent down and began caressing and kissing my drained cock. "That was wonderful," she sighed.

"It was, it was incredible." I heard myself say.

"You liked that? I thought you might."

I looked down and saw this gorgeous woman smiling up at me. She gave me a wink and got up brought back a towel. My pubic hair was matted down from her saliva and my glans was covered with her lipstick. She gently cleaned me with the towel, and she said, "Honey, if you liked that, if you loved that, just wait till you try pussy." She stood up, slipped her bikini bottoms off her waist, and straddled me in the leather chair. My cock, which had been so completely drained by her mouth just a minute before, painfully soared to life as her soft pubic hairs gently rubbed against it. "Oh, Christ," I groaned, and she giggled.

"No, I want to see if those flowers die before I think about letting you put that thing inside me. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I thrust my hips upward. "God, yes."

She crawled off me and gently squeezed my balls. "That will have to wait for another day. I can't wait to feel that thing shoot off inside of me. But, I guess I'll have to wait a bit to let you build up another huge load." She picked up her bikini, handed me my shorts, and said, "Home with you!"

I staggered home, told my mom I was going to take a shower, and soaked for an hour. It had been a long, hard, fabulous morning.

christo
christo
1,338 Followers
12