Mrs. Reid Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This piece of shit?" she asked, incredulous. "It's a 1999 model, for God's sake. I hate it."

We followed Dan and Suzie to the club. I noticed that I couldn't see Suzie sitting there in the car. Her head, uh, wasn't where it should be. I wasn't about to mention this to her mother, but Beverly didn't have such qualms. "I have to give Dan some extra room. If I know my Suzie, he might be a little out of control. See?" Sure enough, Dan's car veered halfway into the left lane before jerking back. "I wonder what just happened?" Beverly said with feigned innocence, probably the only way she could ever express innocence.

I resolved that I would not, under any circumstances, have sex with this woman. A funny vow for me to take, a virgin swearing off sex with a hot woman anxious to ride my rod, but the gin and wine gave me moral courage.

We went to one of those industrial dance clubs, a former warehouse that was now packed with pulsating lights, a thunderous sound system, eight huge bars, and one bathroom. We hacked our way to one of the bars for drinks and met up with about of dozen of Suzie's friends, girls gorgeous enough for Hugh Hefner to plan an entire year of Playboy in one night. They all greeted Dan with a long hug and a kiss, Beverly with a long hug, and me with a quick wave. We started dancing, Dan practically ordering me to follow Beverly.

The dance floor, designed to hold maybe 200 people, was jammed with half again that number. I was wearing a suit but I didn't stick out, most of the guys wore suits, which made no goddam sense. I started sweating right away and after about 10 minutes I knew my suit was going to need a serious trip to the dry cleaners. There was no way to avoid Beverly, to avoid touching her, to avoid being touched by her. Our bodies bumped and ground against each other, she laced her fingers around my neck and pulled me closer.

The alcohol was wearing off. I let my hands touch Beverly's hips, felt her body, and the lust flared inside me. She was sexy as hell, why shouldn't I fuck her? If she, for her own selfish reasons, wanted to take me to her bed who was I to complain? I would let her fuck my brains out, tell her what Dan wanted me to tell, and leave the heavy weight of my virginity behind.

"Do you want a drink?" Beverly screamed in my ear.

"Yes!"

"Come with me!"

She took my hand and led me through the crowd. But instead of making for the bar she headed straight for the exit. "Too hot in there, don't you think?"

"Oh, sure."

"Why don't we go somewhere a bit more quiet? Would you like that?"

I said yes, that would be nice. So this was it. She steered the Lexus onto the expressway and five short minutes were pulled into an apartment parking lot. "You, ah, you live here?" I asked.

"I thought it would be nice to just sit and talk, or something," she said as she yanked the emergency brake. "Come on."

She took me by the hand again, leading me around like a dog. She wanted to get laid, right now. And when she led me through the door she closed it behind me and shot the bolt home. "You're trapped now," she said with a mischievous grin.

"Who said I'm in any hurry to escape?"

Beverly walked up next to me and pulled at the knot of my tie. She loosened it and then pulled it through my collar and laid it on a chair. "Tell me about Dan's wife," she said, as though making conversation.

I parroted what Dan told me, that she was a nice woman, quite attractive. Beverly asked if Mrs. Reid was more attractive than she was. I lied and said no. Even though Beverly was slowly stripping me, yanking my shirttails out of my pants and unbuttoning it, I still wanted Mrs. Reid to be the one who took my virginity. This was wrong, I felt dirty, but my lust easily overwhelmed what brakes my conscience tried to place on me.

Beverly asked more questions while disrobing me. What did Dan think of Suzie? Did he have other women? How much money did he really make? All the while she was stripping me, neither of us mentioning the fact. She unspooled my belt from its loops, pushed my shirt over my shoulders, draped it on the chair. My penis was fully erect, ready to be sheathed inside Beverly's manipulative pussy.

"Did you Dan and I fucked a few times?" Beverly asked. "I made him stop, I knew it would break Suzie's heart. He was so upset about it."

I thought this must be a lie, Dan would have mentioned it. Or would he? Who did I believe, him or Beverly? I decided to put my money on Dan.

"Does that bother you, knowing I fucked Dan before we have sex?"

She was unzipping me. "We're going to have sex?" I asked innocently.

"Oh yes." She pulled down my pants and took a long look at my cock. "That will do," she sighed. She closed her fingers around me. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Her bedroom? Holy shit. Although she lived alone she had a canopied king-sized bed. The bedspread was black satin, the gauzy scrim the draped it a deep burgundy, the same color as the walls. It looked like a place where a satanic cult would sacrifice virgins, which, in a manner of speaking, was what was about to happen. I stared at the bed and for the last time thought "Run away!". But Beverly was stroking my penis, licking her lips, kicking off her heels and undressing, and there was no way I was leaving until after she did what she wanted to me.

"Come here and unzip me," she ordered. I stood behind her and felt for the zipper hidden by the tight seam of her skirt. I gently pulled it down and let her steady herself on my shoulders as she stepped out of them. Her thong panties were black silk and I started breathing a bit fast. This was really going to happen.

"You don't look 23," Beverly said as she unbuttoned her blouse. "Come here and unhook me." She wanted me to undo her bra, something I'd never done before. I took the straps in my fingers and tried to pop it.

"How long have you been working for Dan?" Beverly asked, reaching being to caress my cock and stomach.

"Eight months." I was struggling a bit.

"Where did you go to school?" I told her the name of the school I'd be attending in the fall. "What did you major in?" Marketing. "Why did you decide to work for Dan?" He knows one of my former professors and recommended me to Dan. I still couldn't get the fucking bra undone.

Beverly whirled and said, "Christ, let me do this, you'll spoil my mood. What, you've never taken a bra off a woman before?"

That was an answer Dan hadn't prepped me for, and for a half-second my face showed my true thoughts. Her eyes narrowed. "Wait a second...wait...you never have done this before. Are you a virgin?" Her lips were twitching.

"No! No, I'm not a..."

"You are!" she screeched with a feral gleam in her eyes. "That is a virgin cock, I know it! And I'm going to have it first!" She grabbed my wrists and dragged me to the bed. "Lie down, don't fucking move!" Gone was the cloying, teasing woman who had complimented me on my smile. Now she was a predator, ready to fuck me into submission.

She went to her dresser, applied fresh lipstick, sprayed herself with perfume, and opened a drawer. "A virgin!" she told her reflection in the mirror, obviously overjoyed. She took something out of the drawer and joined my on the bed. "I'm going to fuck you right now, I don't think you need any time to get ready, and I know I fucking don't!" I saw what she took from the drawer, It was a box of condoms and a tube of lubricant. She tore open the foil wrapper from a condom and smeared a daub of lubricant inside the tip. "This will make it a bit nicer for you," she said. "like that really matters for your first time."

She used her long fingers to guide the condom down my penis. I'd never worn one, not even to try and see how it felt. It looked odd, seeing my erection sheathed in white latex.

Beverly had fire in her eyes as she seized my penis and mounted me. "So this is how I lose my virginity," I thought, "To an insane fortysomething woman in a bedroom right out of Pacino's 'Scarface'".

Beverly settled herself over my cock and speared herself on me, driving her hips down so hard I thought she would bruise my thighs. "YES!" she screamed in triumph. She had what she wanted, my cherry in her teeth. She grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the bed and started riding me, her undulating hips rising and falling, my penis sliding in and out of her. It felt so good I just shut out my worries and enjoyed the sensations, the feeling of my dick being totally engulfed by her vagina.

I could tell, virgin or no, that the condom made a big difference. If my penis had been naked inside her I would have come in 3 seconds. But the condom, even with the lubricant making my glans even more sensitive to her clenching walls, blocked enough of the slippery friction to keep my from blowing my wad in half a dozen strokes.

Beverly squatted over m, exultant. She leaned down and crushed my lips with hers, forcing her tongue inside my mouth, kissing me savagely. "It will never be this good again," she hissed, "every time you fuck a woman the rest of your life it will be me you see when you close your eyes."

I did close my eyes. And it wasn't Beverly I saw, it was Mrs. Reid. I wanted her body against mine, I wanted my cock buried inside her, skin on skin. I reached up and cupped Beverly's perfect spheres and wished that instead they were Jackie's huge, heavy juggs.

I wanted Beverly to know that I wasn't going to let her fuck me into submission. So I snapped my hips to the right and wrapped my arm around her waist and rolled her onto her back. My cock popped out of her pussy but with only a few seconds of fumbling I reinserted myself. I plunged inside her, the pleasure becoming unbearable.

"That's it baby, pound me, pound me with that big young dick and let's see who cries uncle first." She wrapped her long legs around my waist and her arms around my chest and spurred me on. My cock made loud wet squishing sounds as it churned in and out of her cunt. I felt that incredible pressure start in my balls, the burning. I was going to come soon, I was going to come! I was going to lose my virginity and blow my load inside a fucking fox. I moaned and Beverly said, "I know that sound! Come in me! I want that virgin come!" I started thrusting in and out of her frantically, faster than I though possible, my hips a blur, my testicles tightening, preparing for my first ejaculation inside a woman.

"BEEEEEEEP! Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep." It was my cell phone, still in my slacks.. My fucking, goddam cell phone. I slowed my hips for just a second, waiting for a second ring. But Beverly, not so concerned with demonstrating her control, groaned and wrapped her legs tight around my ass. Her fingernails dug painfully into my shoulders. "Baby, fuck me, fuck me, come on!" She was close to orgasm herself, I think. I resumed thrusting like a madman, the lull delaying my orgasm but certainly not taking the razor edge off the sensations my dick was blasting through my spinal cord.

The cordless phone on Beverly's nightstand rang. I didn't care. I was maybe 30 seconds from coming and nothing on earth was gonna stop me. Beverly panted, "Don't worry, my machine will get it, just keep that cock going, oh, yes!"

The machine beeped. And Suzie's voice, loud and clear, spoke out. "Mom, pick up the phone," she sobbed. "Dan just dumped me."

"What!?" Beverly shrieked. I didn't know or care if it was out of anger or passion. I kept pumping.

Suzie kept talking. "He's getting back with his wife, he said he loves her and not me." She sounded bereft, her voice racked with despair. "That guy he came with, he was just to keep you occupied so he could break up with me without you making a scene."

In one part of my mind I knew that I was in the shit. But the other part, the part the included my pleasure center, didn't give a good goddam. I was going to come! I kept fucking her, moaning with every thrust.

"Get off of me!" she screamed. "You motherfucker! Get OFF of me!"

I wasn't going to stop now, I was so tantalizingly close. I wish I had. Beverly took her hands, now cupping my ass, and dragged them up my back, fast, her inch-long nails carving me as ruthlessly as Freddy Krueger. My back arched in a combination of pain and absolute ecstasy, it felt so good when she did it, and then she took her right hand and raked it across my back side-to-side and her left to slash across my stomach.

"Rape!" she screeched. "Rape! Get off me!"

That broke the spell instantly. I was maybe 5 strokes away but I pulled out and jerked back as Beverly's bloody nails went for my face.

"You little cocksucker!" She still came at me. I was in a state, crazed with lust and fear. Her nails reached out again for my eyes and I grabbed her wrists and twisted and pulled her close so I could put a bear hug on her. I lifted and threw her back on the bed, and that gave me the five seconds I needed to grab clothes and shoes into my arms and bolt for the door. The last thing I heard before the door slammed behind me was Beverly screaming, "Where's my GUN?" I ran headlong down the stairs, stark naked.


Thank God, I didn't see anyone on the way out of the building. I cut behind the building and sprinted down an alleyway, looking for someplace dark. I found a good spot behind a dumpster and yanked my slacks on and stuffed my bare feet in my loafers. My chest and back were bleeding like I'd had a fight with a Cuisinart. Blood streamed down my torso. The only good news was that I didn't see Beverly packing heat or a police car. I didn't know how long the situation would stay that way. I pulled out the cell phone and dialed.

Dan answered, "Where are you?"

"In a fucking alley a block away from her apartment. Suzie fucking called while I was there and Beverly just about fucking..."

"Save it. She freaked?"

"She mentioned a gun. I'm in the alley half-naked, by the way, covered in blood. I look like a fucking ghoul."

"OK, I'm about a minute away. I thought you'd need a getaway car. Be ready to jump in and we'll beat it."

What followed was a long, long minute. I put on my shirt and the blood soaked through, leaving purple lines that criss-crossed my back and stomach. A few people walked past the opening between the two buildings and took cautious looks at me, perhaps thinking that I was a drunk needed some quick relief.

When that black Mercedes pulled up my knees weakened with relief. I pulled the door open and threw myself inside. "Go, Jesus, step on it!" He gave the Mercedes gas and it leapt away like a gazelle. And a good thing too, because as we waited at a red light waiting to make a left turn, a police car screamed by and stopped in front of Beverly's building.

The light turned green and Dan steered the car down the road. He snapped open his cell phone and dialed. After a pause he said, "Beverly?" Another pause. "Shut up. Here's the deal. You piss me off, you make me lose my temper, I'll have Suzie thrown out of her house tomorrow. You act smart and responsible, you tell the cops they have the wrong number, and she can keep the house. Did you hear me?" Pause. "Beverly. Listen closely. Do not fuck with me. You fuck with me, and you'll stay fucked a long time. I feel bad about hurting Suzie, she's a good girl, but you don't want to give me a reason to feel justified in fucking you over. I'd have fun doing it. Be smart." He hung up. "Cunt." I waited. Dan drove and we made a few turns and he looked over at me and said, "What?"

"She's a cunt. No argument there. But you know what I feel like calling you right now?"

For a second I thought Dan was going to pop, I mean his face went red and he gripped the steering wheel like he was going to rip it off the column, but then he let out a weary breath and said, "I'm a pathetic old man who still acts like a fucking teenager."

"I wouldn't say 'pathetic', but the rest of it I'll sign off on."

He laughed, the tension draining out of the car. "Christ, your shirt looks like you poured a gallon of paint on it. What the hell happened?"

I told him my story, and he told me his. "I only got this," Dan said, pointing at a small welt on his lower lip. "Girl has a good uppercut."

"It didn't go well, then?"

"It shouldn't have. What the hell was I thinking? Old enough to be her father. So the sex was great. The sex is great with Jackie. Just got used to doing what I want with whomever I want. Now I want to slow down, step back, start acting my age. Start acting like a husband, with the woman I love."

We drove in silence for awhile. On one hand, I was happy for Dan, and Jackie. She would get what she wanted, her husband back full-time. On the other hand, I still wanted Jackie to fuck me, and that was going to be a difficult subject to broach. I shifted in my seat, my clothes still askew. I tried to fix the collar of my shirt and the blood had dried and the cotton material was stuck to my skin and peeling it away was sheer agony.

"Uh, you can take that off now," Dan said, pointing at my lap. I looked at my open fly and my penis, still encased in that damned condom, was peeking out. I pulled the gross, sticky thing off my shriveled dick. "I didn't even get to come," I mumbled. "Does that mean I'm still a virgin?"

I asked the question to myself, but Dan said, "Depends on who's asking the question. If it's a bunch of guys in a dorm-room bull session, no. You can tell them about this hot older woman you lost your cherry to. If it's a girl you really like and you'd rather leave your chastity in question, yes. But maybe this will settle the question once and for all." He reached in a pocket and pulled out his digital recorder. "I think you said Jackie wanted you to bring back evidence. This is all you'll need."

I took it from him. "You mean, you're going to let me...?"

"If she wants to, and you want to, yes. I didn't mean for you to end up like THIS," he motioned at my back. "But I had my night of fun with Suzie, Jackie deserves hers as well. If she wants to. Maybe she will, maybe she won't."

"I don't think she will. I don't even know if I should want her to."

He laughed. "Maybe she'll surprise us both."

We drove through the night. "I figure we'll pull over next exit, stay at a Holiday Inn or something. Or do you want to hit this strip bar I know around here."

"Strip bar."

He shook his head. "Haven't you learned anything from tonight? Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor."

We pulled off the interstate and went to the Holiday Inn. Dan got us two rooms and I moved my luggage into my room and wished him good night. My room was big and clean and blissfully quiet. I took a long shower, then slipped between the cool sheets. It was 4:37AM by my watch when I my head hit the pillow. My last thought before I fell asleep was that I would take the events of the past night and call a mulligan. I was still a virgin. And I had the recorder on my dresser and Dan's blessing. I wanted to see Mrs. Reid.

12