Mrs. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

She heard Rick purring with pleasure and uttering words of encouragement. Then she felt Joe's hands on her back and hips! There was the unmistakable sensation of his tongue upon her nether regions! Sucking Vince off always got Mary wet because, after she gave him release, Vince reciprocated with his own considerable oral gifts. Before she had met Vince, cunnilingus was only a concept to her. By carefully giving Mary the kind of relief she craved, he was able to teach her how to meet his needs. Now, to her horror, her body was responding to these two strangers as she would her husband. And then she felt Joe's thighs behind her own, his own large organ forced its way inside her cunny, causing Mary to gasp.

"Don't stop now, Mrs. Robinson." panted Rick.

Mary tried to ignore the cock inside her and applied herself with renewed vigor on Rick's rod. "How many times have we done that?" Mary asked herself, recalling all of the times when Vince had inserted a vibrating dildo into her just before she sucked him off. Often she achieved orgasm as she was lapping up Vince's spent cum. To her horror, here and now, her body was reacting the very same way! Joe was quite skilled in using his tool, his hands explored the flesh of her back and belly. They tweaked and teased her breasts in a skillful manner. Mary felt her juices flow. "Oh God, No!" she screamed inside her head as she felt the telltale warmth beginning in her loins. And then it was upon her, the lightness, the high, Mary's mouth fell open in appalled pleasure just as Rick's man juice coated her lips and chin.

"Holy shit! You are right, Rick, we DID win the fucking lottery. Great job, Mrs. Robinson!"

Mary felt Joe soften and withdraw. Her juices and his juices coated her pussy and also ran down her left thigh. Mary licked away the semen coating her lips and stared at Rick's rapidly deflating manhood. Her eyes traveled up and met the luminous brown eyes of the biracial thug, She hoped his broad smile was good news. Dimly, she was aware that her performance might have been counter to her prospects but she felt sure that keeping these men happy was the key to her survival. Even so, the emotion of the moment and her own sense of disgust at her body's betrayal caused her to burst into tears. She rested her head on the right thigh of Rick and cried into his jeans.

In a gesture of sensitivity that surprised Mary, Rick gently stroked her hair.

"It's OK Mrs. Robinson, you did good, real good. We won't need you for a while, why don't you sit in that chair and pull yourself together?"

Mary made her way to the chair indicated and collapsed into a ball as her mind reeled. Paramount in her thoughts was Vince. Her purity as a wife had vanished and she would have to allow herself to become even more tarnished. She gazed at her captors, In the warm cabin, the men had dispensed with their shirts. Both men's torsos were heavily muscled. Rick had a bit better set of abdominal muscles than Joe did but either man would excel in a fitness contest. Mary tried to pull her eyes away but could not. The one thing that disappointed Mary about Vince was his physique. Mary really liked muscles, which Vince lacked in every form. Oh, he was strong and healthy but he seemed all sinew. From day one Mary wished that her husband had firm pectorals, bulging biceps, and cut abdominal muscles. Sometimes,to get herself over the edge, Mary fantasized that Vince looked like a magazine muscle man. She had been doing that much more frequently of late. Mary was very happy, still, she wondered if she had missed something in being married to Vince for so long. In the past when she had found herself traveling this trail of thought, she would mentally slap herself and recall all of her husband's excellent qualities, Now, she was at the mercy of two men who touched something deep within her.

"Better they be fat slobs or have beer guts," she thought, "I could handle that. It would be like being pawed by some of Vince's drunken friends, THAT I could cope with, that would not penetrate into my soul."

Mary tears ceased. The worst had already happened. These men were ruthless killers who would take what they wanted yet she had seen hints of sensitivity in both men. Mary knew what she would need to do to survive, a sudden calmness filled her. It would not be easy by any means but for the first time since she had heard gunshots outside the bank, Mary felt a sense of hope. Who knew how long she would have to dwell in purgatory, but if she pleased these men, perhaps she would see Vince again. Mary reminded herself that she had always liked sex, so long as these men were not full of diseases, she really had nothing to fear. A sexually satisfied man was a contented man. And a contented man could be dealt with. At least that is how Mary hoped things would transpire.

Joe's smiling face caught her gaze. "Hey, Mrs. Robinson get over here, I feel like making out."

Mary forced herself to a standing position and crossed the short distance to where Joe sat in another chair. She slid into Joe's lap and raised her lips to meet his. His magma like warmth permeated Mary's lips. Instead of being voracious and seeking, Joe's kiss was surprisingly passionate and equally yielding and probing. It had been a very long time since Mary had been kissed like this. She and Vince, like many married couples, had not had a simple make out session for quite some time. Joe's embrace was also surprisingly gentle. He stroked her back and brushed her hair. Mary felt her body losing its stiffness. For the longest time, she focused only on kissing and being kissed. Joe clasped Mary's pussy and gently stroked it. Before long, Mary felt herself moistening anew. With a deft touch, Joe stroked Mary's pussy. Between kisses, Mary heard some female stranger's sounds of pleasure. She returned to herself. Joe was smiling broadly.

"Damn, Mrs. Robinson. Just damn! The three of us are going to have so much fun!"

"My turn!" stated Rick enthusiastically as he gestured for Mary to slide onto his own lap. Joe nodded so Mary crossed the short distance to Rick. His caramel colored skin fairly glistened under the soft lighting of the cabin. Outside the windows, darkness had fallen, leaving the only illumination a nimbus of incandescence spilling from the center of the ceiling. Mary turned her lips to Rick's. The biracial thug was more demanding in his kisses but was somehow as equally satisfying as his partner's. As Rick kissed her, his right hand found Mary's pussy. With less gentleness than Mary would have liked but with more than she expected, Rick worked his long fingers inside of her. Rick soon established a rhythm. Mary willed herself to relax. Somehow she knew that Rick was the most dangerous of the duo. That knowledge chilled her heart. Focusing only on relaxing and trying to enjoy the kisses, Mary soon found herself responding. It was clear that Rick was quite experienced. He fingered Mary like a pro. Despite herself, Mary found herself responding. She broke their lip lock to gasp, "Vince!" before she collapsed entirely in Rick's powerful arms.

"Holy shit!" stated Rick.

"We found the ultimate Mrs. Robinson, Rick! We Have to let her go when the heat is off. Wasting her would be .. a waste."

"I quite agree, pal. I quite agree." replied the dangerous Rick.

Mary tried to collect herself as she sat in Rick's lap. The big man grasped Mary's chin and forced her to meet his gaze.

"Listen, Mrs. Robinson, so long as you keep doing what you're doing, Joe and I will find some way to turn you lose. First class pussy is in short supply. But the word "no" better not ever cross your lips. Is that clear?"

Mary nodded her head and at last found her voice. "Yes. Yes, sir."

"Excellent, Mrs. Robinson, why don't you find your way to the kitchen and whip us up a dinner? We stocked this place with enough food for three weeks. After dinner, the three of us are going to play "hide the salami" until neither Joe or I can get it up again."

With that, Rick placed Mary back on her feet, pointed to the stove and gently slapped Mary on the buttocks. The stunned housewife forced herself to the corner of the cabin that served as a kitchen. Mechanically, she raided the refrigerator for simple to prepare yet filling food. Here she was in her element. She felt certain that the men would enjoy her cooking, everyone else did. "Three weeks!" thought Mary absently, "Who will I be after that span of time? More importantly, what will I BE when all of this is over?"

Outside the cabin, very far away, a coyote howled.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12