All Comments on 'Mrs. Scott's Ordeal'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ShaiHuludShaiHuludover 10 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed how it progressed. I'm hoping there are plans for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mrs Scott

I really enjoyed this story, especially the Dom being surprised. You have to write some chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Deeply In Aw..

I enjoyed every bit of it. It kept me wanting more. Love the characters and scenes. Sinful Delight ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divine story

As a switch myself you perfectly captured both elements of D/S and captivated me with your words. Please continue it and thank you for your time!

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING

This slave was in awe and came many times reading this. Your description of her breaking through the walls into subspace was spectacular.

Thank you Sir x

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

I'm quite sure I could hold out like that in a first session. I like that he questioned himself. It showed he was aware of where they were in the relation. The problem for him now is, how to push further.

Stay tuned, I hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was great

Loved the combination of caring AND humiliation. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very impressive the ordeal would have taken hours and the subjet would have been very stressed a slut that could take this would be exceptional and very rare my only hope would be to find one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really??

Couldn’t finish your story of the wannabe Dom or should that be the whore because he’s being paid for sex?

I hope you’re aware that there is more than one type of BDSM? Not every sub gets off on pain and humiliation - seriously a woman in her mid forties with low self esteem because her arsehole husband is a cheating scum bag and you thought humiliation was the way to go??

I think the only thing I noticed that was right was the explanation of safewords.

Tess

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I loved your story. I loved the way you gave the sub permission and frequent reminders that she could end the session at any time and yet her need to submit motivated her to continue. I loved the forcefullness of your domination mingled with empathy and care. I also love intense nipple and anal play. Your story has all the right elements to make me feel connected and like I so wish I could be her.

Fetishist77Fetishist77about 3 years ago
Engaging story of introducing BDSM

I really lived your story. From the mundaneness of the Peggy Scott character to her gradual transformation into (or revelation as) a sub, it was a very realistic tale that had me hooked till the end.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An interesting and enjoyable tale of the discovery of a true submissive.

Thank you for publishing this beautifully prepared and written work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous