Mrs. Scott's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P..Please, place your... cock in my whore mouth, Sir!" she breathed. Her face flushed red at the words. She was clearly getting bolder. I think she was feeling some relief, assuming that the blowjob to come would be her humiliation. Nothing could be further from the truth. This was just a warm-up.

I withdrew my penis and shuffled up in front of her. She opened her mouth with an expression of mild disgust on her features. I grinned. My cock began to stiffen slightly, and I inserted it past her lips and into her mouth. Her eyes shut tight in seeming horror. I became more erect.

"Now suck, Slut," I said simply. She shuddered and complied, closing her lips around the shaft of my penis and beginning a gentle sucking action. My dick continued to respond, hardening and lengthening in her mouth as she serviced me.

"Good Slut," I crooned to her as she serviced me. "Good dirty little cocksucker. That's right, taste every inch of my cock. Take it all the way into your mouth. Suck on it. Suck that big, thick, hard cock that's in your dirty whore mouth. Fucking cunt. Look at you! Your tits bright red from being whipped while you kneel and suck cock like a two-dollar hooker. Disgraceful."

Shame and revulsion played on her face, her cheeks blushing a deep crimson, but she continued fellating me, bobbing slightly on my cock as she sucked and flicked her tongue over my shaft. I sensed she was getting a deep thrill from being treated this way. This was marvelous! For a first-timer, I don't think I had ever experienced anyone lose themselves so quickly into submission and objectification. Excellent. I would truly test her with what was to come next.

I withdrew my cock from her mouth. Her expression was almost disappointment as her lips smacked together and her head leaned forward slightly, searching for my wet shaft.

"Ask me to allow you the honour of continuing to suck my cock, Slut," I commanded her.

"Please!" she breathed. "Please, Sir, Please allow me the honour of continuing to suck your cock!" She was clearly breaking down her barriers as I watched, deriving a great thrill from being used and humiliated this way.

"No, Slut, that will be enough for now. Perhaps later if you are good I will allow you another taste of my prick. You have to earn the right to have a thick cock in your mouth for you to suck on. We'll see if you can."

"Yes, Sir."

She opened her eyes and panted lightly, still on her knees and flushed bright red. Her nipples were fully erected. She was definitely turned on.

"Now, stand, Slut," I ordered.

"Yes, Sir," she responded as she rose to her feet.

"Remove your panties, Slut."

"Yes, Sir." She reached under her skirt and slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

"Now get your shirt and put it back on. Only don't button it up, tie it underneath your tits. I want them fully exposed."

"Yes, Sir," she said again, retrieving her discarded shirt and redonning it, tying it in a knot beneath her breasts as I had instructed.

"No, Slut," I said. "Tighter. Higher. I want your blouse lifting your tits up for display."

"Yes, Master M," she replied, untying and retying her blouse, hefting her pinkish tits up further. I smiled at the sight.

"Ok, Slut, are you ready? We're going to go for a drive."

"Um, a... drive? Outside? Like this? I mean, like this, Master M?"

"Yes, just like that, Slut. Is there a problem?"

"No, no problem, Sir..." she quavered. "I am ready, Sir."

"Alright, Slut," I said retrieving my keys from my desk, "Out the front door. Lead the way."

"But, Sir!" she gasped. "The front door? Like this? I... Please, Sir..."

"...Please what, Slut?" I enquired, cocking my head slightly with a probing expression.

"It's just... It's just..." she stammered. Her nipples were hard and pointing out like darts as she flushed even darker red. Tears began to form at the corners of her eyes again.

"Keep in mind, Slut, that if this is too much for you, you can end the scene any time you like, then you are free to go. But you have not addressed me respectfully there. You have earned more tit torture. Are you ready to lead the way out to my car?"

She looked around desperately, anguish clearly displayed on her face. She looked as if she would burst out sobs of humiliation at any moment. There was certainly a certain amount of risk in having her walk out in front of my house with her breasts bared like that. But I live on a pretty exclusive street. There're no children. Plus it was getting fairly dark. Most of my neighbours are pretty cool. The majority of them know what I do for a living. I was sure none of them would call the cops if they did happen to see anything.

I hesitated and fixed her with an intent gaze. "I asked you a question, Slut. Are you prepared to lead the way out to my car?"

A sob escaped her lips. "Y-y-yes, Master M. I'm... I'm ready to lead the way out to your... car, Sir..."

I was suitably impressed. Humiliation was definitely the key to unlocking her submissive spirit...

"Carry on, then, Slut," I motioned toward the door with a broad smile.

"Yes, Sir."

Graciously I opened the door for her as a cool night breeze blew in. She shuddered as her jaw quavered. She strode towards the door. She sort of caught herself mid-stride as she was about to broach the doorway, and stumbled. Her hands flew halfway up to cover her breasts, then she caught herself and forced them down to her sides. She glanced at me ever so briefly, with an expression of pleading, desperation, then closed her eyes and stepped outside. I was proud of her resolve. This was obviously a serious contradiction to her sense of propriety and modesty. She was doing exceedingly well. The degree of willing submission she was demonstrating for a first session excited me. It made me feel deliciously dominant and decadent. I grinned.

Quickly I stepped around her to my vehicle, my boots clicking against the pavement. I reached my mint-condition 1972 Cadillac Eldorado, turned my key to open the lock, and opened the passenger door for her. She was walking very quickly in her heels, her hands still determinedly fast at her sides. She sobbed softly and a tear trickled down her cheek. My cock stiffened at the sight.

She quickly entered my sleek, gold automobile. "Thank, you, Master M," she choked softly.

"You're most welcome, Slut," I replied with a broad smile, gently closing the door behind her.

I stepped over to the driver's side and entered.

"Was that exciting, Slut?" I asked her.

"Y-y... Yes, Sir," she stuttered. Her cheeks were flushed and her nipples were hard as rocks.

"Alright, Slut, lean back in your seat. And spread your legs. Let's see how things are developing."

"Yes, Sir."

She complied and I gently stroked the tops of her thighs. She trembled and shivered at my touch. A soft moan rumbled in the back of her throat.

I worked my fingers slowly and gently between her thighs up to the lips of her vulva. Her breath was quick and shallow, her eyes closed. She shuddered and twitched at my touch. This was wonderful.

Gently and deliberately I parted her labia and touched her inner folds with the tips of my fingers. She gasped. The briefest and gingerest probing of her inner lips revealed that her vulva was burning hot. And soaking wet.

"Mmmm, very nice, Slut. You're excited. Deeply. It's obvious. Your cunt is near dripping with your juices."

"Th... Thank you, Sir..." she muttered, possibly unsure as to how she should respond.

"Do you like having your tits exposed and open in pubic, Slut?"

"Y-yes Sir."

"Wonderful, wonderful. You may be beginning to guess as to what I was speaking of regarding your humiliation and degradation. Well, trust me, Slut, this is only the tip of the iceberg. But all things in time, hm? Your nipples are still due some abuse. Let's play a game."

"Ok, Sir."

Opening the dashboard, I retrieved a pair of metal clips attached to black and red wires. "Lean forward, Slut," I ordered her.

"Yes, Sir, Master M," she replied, doing my bidding.

I affixed the clips on to her nipples. Her breath drew in sharply at the pressure. The clips were custom made – nipple clamps with setscrews and a powerful spring. I had them set to a gap of 3/32", so they were pinching reasonably hard. The clips themselves were a synthetic high-density rubber that had many gold alloy contacts that reached the surface, so they grip well without any teeth, and are highly conductive as well. Naturally, that's what the red and black leads were for, although part one of our game wasn't going to involve any electricity. Part two would. If she got there.

I tightened the slack on the wires somewhat so that they pulled her breasts and nipples taut, keeping her back about a foot from the seat back.

"Alright, Slut, now we're going for a drive. Your goal in the game is simple. Just keep those clips from popping off of your nipples as I drive. Your hands are to remain on the top of your thighs at all times. It should be relatively easy for you if you concentrate, especially considering the size of your udders and length of your nipples. Do you understand, Slut?"

"Yes, Master M."

"Good. When the drive ends, I will keep track of how many times the clips have popped off. Every time they do, I will tighten them another 1/128th of an inch and reattach them. Perhaps that doesn't sound like much, but it will quickly become unbearable for you. Remember that you can 'Red' out, but that will end the session, I will drive back to my house, and you will be sent home. Do you understand, Slut?"

"Yes, Master M."

"Every time they pop off, you will have earned two minutes of breast whipping when we return to my house. If the number is zero, you will have earned the right to suck my cock like a dirty fucking whore. After that, we will start part two of our game. Are we clear, Slut?"


"Yes, Sir, very clear, Sir."

"Alright, then. Let's begin." I turned the key and my Cadillac purred to life. I put the transmission into drive and gently began to roll forward down my driveway to the street. I observed the gas gauge, noting that it was almost empty. As I had planned. "Hm," I said, tapping the gauge. "It looks like part one of our drive will be to the gas station."

"Ok, Sir," she responded, shifting gently in her seat to respond to the vehicle's motion.

I took the drive easy. It wasn't my goal to actually have the clips pop off. If they did, well, there was certainly a price to be paid. She did very well. Her lips were pursed in a grimace as we rounded corners, stopped at stop signs, and wended our way to the main road. Her hands were unwavering in their placement atop her thighs. She moaned or mewled softly occasionally. A tear dripped down her left cheek. My cock was fully erect. This was delicious.

I only really tested her once. When we turned on to the main roadway, I depressed the accelerator a bit more than was necessary. She yelped and gasped against the tension pulling on her compressed nipples, but managed to shift and lean against her seatbelt to keep her tits far enough forward that the clips stayed fast.

She was sobbing softly from the pain in her nipples as we pulled up to the gas station. I parked next to a gas pump, leaned over and gently released the clips. She bleated in pain and began openly crying as the release of pressure brought fresh waves of grief to her nipples. It was spellbinding. My cock was completely erect and throbbing now. I was getting a great, evil thrill from abusing this woman.

There were two other vehicles gassing up some distance from my car. I scanned the situation. "Relax, Slut," I said compassionately. "You have done exceedingly well. Just breathe softly. Relax. Take some time to compose yourself."

"Yes, Sir," she whimpered. "Thank you, Sir."

She began to get control of her sobbing, opening her eyes and looking around. Her face was still twisting with discomfort and anguish.

The two vehicles were pulling out, but a truck pulled up. It was not close enough to see anything; I had parked in the corner of the pump islands, furthest from the kiosk. I just had to be patient.

Her breathing slowed and she regained some of her composure. Mascara was dripping from her eyes. It made her look mussed and bedraggled. It was filling me with the urge to take my cock out and fuck this woman savagely. I was enjoying this session immensely, far more than is the norm.

"Would you like to soothe your nipples, Slut?" I enquired of her.

"I... I don't know," she quavered. "I think so... They hurt terribly, Sir."

"Oh, I imagine they do. We still have part two of our game coming up soon. After you have been allowed the honour of fellating me. Ok, you can comfort your nipples. Take your time, go slowly, they will be very, very tender, I should think. Don't worry, though, it will be some time before we begin part two and torment them again."

"Thank you, Sir," she replied, hissing in her breath as she gently examined her swollen buds. Carefully caressing and rolling them, she grimaced with pain. She seemed to have completely forgotten the fact that her breasts were naked and exposed in my vehicle in public. Soon I was to remind her of that fact pointedly.

Fate went with my plans, as the truck pulled out, leaving us as the only vehicle left at the gas station.

"Alright, Slut. It's time for some more humiliation. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Ok, my Cadillac needs gas. Pump the fuel for me, Slut."

"But... But... Sir, please, no! Please, Dear God, no!!!" she implored, an expression of horror on her face.

"You know begging and pleading will have no effect. You know how to end the scene. Now, out, Slut. Pump my gas."

"No! No, please, Sir! I just... I... But I don't even know how! ...Sir! I've never... I always go to full service, Sir! Please! I can't!"

"You will learn, Slut. It's simple." I ignored her desperate protestations. "You open the gas cap. You grab the nozzle and insert it into the receptacle for the gas tank. You flip the switch on the gas pump up. You squeeze the handle on the pump. When it clicks, it's full. You then stop squeezing. Flip the switch on the gas pump and replace the nozzle. Replace the gas cap. I will pay."

"Sir, please! Please!" she sobbed. "Please, no, please!" I put up with this for a minute or so before I cut her off.

"It's simple, Slut. You will pump my gas. Now. I will roll down the window if you need instruction as you go. But you WILL pump my gas. Now. Or the scene is over. Understood? Now, go."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. They were flushed crimson. She was shaking, pushed right to the edge of her breaking point.

This is it,I thought.I've pushed her too far. Damn. She was doing so well...

"Alright, Sir, alright. I'll... I'll try Sir," she sobbed, opening up the car door. My eyebrows arched as I looked on in surprise. She hesitated a moment, then stepped outside. Her tits were fully exposed to the night air, her makeup was an absolute mess, she was shaking... Oh lord, what a sight! My cock surged and pulsed with power and excitement! Fuck, this was incredible!

She fumbled around, openly crying. She managed to get the gas cap off and grasped the pump handle. She inserted it into the car.

"Nothing... Nothing's happening, Sir..." she sobbed.

"It's ok, Slut. Go to the gas pump. Yes. Ok, you see the lever? Right below where the... Yes, that's it. Flip it up. No, up. Yes that's right. Ok, now squeeze the handle, the pump is on. Very good, Slut."

"Th... Thank you, Sir," she whimpered. She continued crying as she pumped my gas, tears cascading down her face as she heaved and choked her misery, shaking and teetering on her heels. This was amazing. How many barriers would I break down with her tonight? She looked a picture of absolute dejection, utterly defeated. She wasn't even looking around to see if anyone might discover her nakedness.

She finished pumping the gas and I was able to coach her through shutting off the pump, replacing the nozzle, closing the gas cap, and shutting the access door. I then opened the door for her and she more or less fell in.

She then had an almost total breakdown. She collapsed with her head in my lap, sobbing and bawling uncontrollably. I just muttered endearments and held her, gently stroking her hair. I placed a towel from beneath my seat down to catch her tears. She just cried and cried while I held and softly rocked her.

"It's ok... It's ok..." I just kept whispering to her. "You did so well, you're so brave. I'm so proud of you, so proud... I can't believe how brave and smart you are... You're so good, so good... Such a beautiful, smart, brave girl..."

She finally began to quiet down as I held her. "That was very tough for you," I said softly. "I'm very, very impressed. You impress me beyond words, Slut. I have to go pay for the gas now, though. Will you be ok by yourself for a minute?"

She raised her eyes to meet mine. "Yes, Master. I think so." She drew a deep breath. "Master," she choked. "Oh, Master, please hurry back..."

I quickly went in and paid. The clerk asked if anything was wrong. We'd certainly been at the gas pumps for more than ten minutes. I assured him that everything was just fine. I'm sure that my attire struck him somewhat, but I'm used to that. I returned quickly to my Cadillac.

I gave Mrs. Scott a reassuring hug, then started the car. I drove slowly to the end of a cul-de-sac close to the gas station that bordered a park. Her head rested on my thigh the whole time.

After I shut the car off, I gently tousled her hair. "How are you doing, Slut?" I asked.

"Fine, Master M," she replied. "I'm fine now, thank you, Sir."

"Good. I'm very impressed with you. I promised you a reward if the clips stayed on your nipples the whole way to the gas station, Slut. Do you remember what that reward was?"

"Yes, Master."

"And what was that reward to be, Slut?"

"You were going to allow me to suck your cock, Sir," she said brazenly.

"Are you ready for your reward, then, Slut?"

"Yes, Master M."

She had definitely made major breakthroughs when it came to submissiveness.

"Are you horny, Slut?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master. Very, very horny, Sir," she rasped huskily.

"Excellent," I replied. "I can't tell you how pleased that makes me, Slut." I unbuttoned and unzipped my leather pants, sliding them down my thighs, exposing my erect member. "Now, suck."


Her head swooped down without delay, eagerly engulfing my penis in her mouth. I gasped with surprise and delight. She immediately began bobbing and sucking, licking and slurping on my cock like a porn star. I was taken aback with her shamelessness and my pleasure. She looked like she was certainly going to live up to the pet name she had picked for herself!

I groaned in pleasure. Usually I don't become genuinely aroused during a session, but how quickly she had become totally submissive to my desires and commands had me completely overcome with rabid passion. I was going to enjoy this blowjob immensely!

She sucked and swirled, diving down, licking and tasting the shaft and head of my cock. She moaned and grunted, obviously abandoning herself to complete, wanton lust. She had transformed from a shy, repressed, self-conscious elderly lady to a hot, cocksucking slut in a manner of an hour. God, she was sucking like a pro!

Fuck, she was drawing my passion higher and higher. Holy fuck, she was going to make me cum!!

"Mmmm, very good, Slut," I growled, trying not to let on how completely she was owning my libido. I steeled myself, concentrating. "You've told me you've never had semen in your mouth, is that correct?"

"Mmm yes, that's right, Master," she purred, briefly allowing my penis to pop free from her mouth.

"Alright, then, Slut. I've decided to reward you further with my seed. It is a gift. You will swallow every drop I give to you, is that clear, Slut?" I struggled to keep my breathing even.