Mrs. Scott's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,106 Followers

"Yes, Master," she breathed huskily. "Yes, Master."

"Alright," I rasped. "Don't respond. Don't say a thing. Don't take my cock out of your whore mouth. Suck. Suck your Master's cock like a good little Slut. Swallow his semen. Every last drop. Uh. That's right, Slut. Uh. Keep sucking. Ah. Just like that, yes, yes, keep sucking, keep sucking!!"

I struggled to keep from calling out. She was sucking hard now! Damn, I never imagined this! I was going to shoot! Fuck, this bitch was going to make me cum! She hadmetotally underherpower! Holy fuck!

"Here it comes, Slut!" I rasped, my voice tight and strained. "Get ready!!"

She moaned encouragingly and bobbed and sucked harder. Fuck, I couldn't take it!

I erupted! Holy fucking hell, I came with a fury of a dam bursting! In utter shock, I spasmed and shot sperm for half a minute solid. After about ten of those seconds I was able to gasp in a breath. "UHHHHHHH!!" I groaned, trying to keep from howling out in total ecstasy. She just kept sucking, allowing me to fill her mouth with hot sperm, and gulping it all down like a good, sweet, obedient little whore.

I was overcome. I collapsed back into my seat, seeing stars and gasping. Mrs. Scott purred contentedly in my lap, mewling and moaning with pleasure. Ohhhh, my god, I hadn't had an orgasm that satisfying in... I didn't know, a very, very long time indeed.

"Alright," I rasped again, regaining some of my composure. "Very good, Slut, very nice. Your Master's very pleased. You didn't miss a single drop. Off my cock, Slut. Very well done. Did you like the taste?"

"No, Master..." she started. "But... but, yes. Yes I did, Master. It was... very... I didn't like the taste. But I loved it because it was you, Master. Thank you, Master, M, thank you. I loved swallowing your sperm just like a little cocksucking whore, Master... I'll do that for you anytime you want, you can cum in my mouth anytime you want, Sir..."

This lady was never ceasing to increasingly amaze me. Where had she been hiding her entire life? She was a natural submissive!

I hid my incredulity behind my mask of dominance. "Excellent, Slut," I said evenly. "Now, then, are you ready for part two of our game?"

"Yes, Master M!" she breathed huskily. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were flashing. She was clearly extremely turned on.

"Your nipple clamps are going back on. They will be a little looser this time; I am setting the gap to 1/8th of an inch. That was they should pinch much less. I am also putting some slack in the leads."

"There is a sensor they will be activated by," I continued, retrieving an electrical control box from beneath my seat. "Here, give me your little finger. I will clip it on to demonstrate."

"Yes, Sir," she responded, offering me her left pinky finger. I clipped the lead to it.

"Here is the probe that will control the electricity, Slut," I stated, displaying a shiny gold-coloured dildo. "It is also custom made. It has a wireless variable level switch installed, in addition to being a vibrator. Clever, yes?"

"Yes, Sir, very clever," she agreed. She was probably unsure of exactly what I was saying.

"Ok, Slut, now here's the way the game is going to work," I began, switching the control box on. "The vibrator will be set to a certain angle, which it will consider zero. If the vibrator tilts," I continued, demonstrating by inclining it slightly, "You can see that, yes! You feel that current, hm, Slut?"

She had gasped a bit, feeling the electricity being coursing through her fingertip. "Yes, Sir, I feel it."

"Now, say the vibrator falls to 90 degrees from its zero point," I went on, tilting it vertical.

Mrs. Scott yelped and jumped slightly.

"Has a bit of a kick, yes? Remember, those clips will be attached to your nipples, so I imagine that will be quite a bit less comfortable than on your fingertip. Now, we're going to go for a drive again," I said, lowering her seat back. She started a bit in surprise, then laid back with it, since it was obvious that was my intent.

"The vibrator will be placed in your cunt and switched on. The intensity of the vibration is set to slowly increase as it is held level. If the vibrator deflects from its zero spot, it will decrease the intensity. If the vibrator falls completely on its side, the vibration will cease entirely and reset.

"You've never played with toys like this, Slut, is that right?" I asked her.

"No, I never have, Master."

"Well, here's another first then. Now, spread your legs, and bring your knees up. Feet in the air. Good, Slut,"

"Yes, Sir," she replied as she complied.

I inserted the vibrator into her vagina. She gasped as it slid in. She was soaking wet, I noted, and her labia were dark, engorged, and distended. She was clearly incredibly turned on. Next I clipped the clamps on to her nipples. She winced and whimpered quietly as I affixed them.

"Your goal is simple, Slut. Orgasm. Cum from the vibrations. The vibrator has a couple of sensors as well to detect the rhythmic contractions present as a female orgasms. I usually use it to assist in training subs that I am denying orgasm to. But as you can see, it can have many applications."

"Yes, Master M. I can see that," she sighed.

"You can place your hands on your thighs, calves, feet, or stomach, Slut, but that's all. If the vibrator falls out, you can pick it up and replace it in your cunt, but then your hands are immediately to return to one of those positions. Are you comfortable? Alright, I've set the vibrator to zero. You should feel it start to warm and vibrate soon. Let's go," I said, starting the car and putting it in reverse.

"Ok, Sir."

"I have our route picked out. It's ten miles long, very windy roads. If you can achieve orgasm before then, I will have a reward for you. If not, well... Then something less pleasant will occur."

"I understand, Sir. Oh, I can feel the vibrations a bit, Sir."

I pulled out on to the road and headed for the park drive. "Perhaps you think that you have already endured the humiliations you were due for opting out of further breast torture back at the house, Slut," I said nonchalantly as I drove.

"Um... No, Sir? I mean, I thought, I, uh... I thought maybe, Sir..."

"No, Slut, that was just cursory humiliation. The true, utterly mortifying degradation is still in store. Do you remember everything we discussed online? Things you had an interest in? Well, one of those is key to what awaits you, Slut. Think on that as you concentrate on keeping that vibrator steady. Now, hold it steady, Slut. Here we go," I said as I depressed the accelerator. My Cadillac picked up speed and I began rounding the first long corner.

"Yes, Sir, OW!" she barked. "OW! OW OW!!!"

She struggled to twist her hips to counteract the motion of the vehicle. She managed to twist to get the vibrator back to its alignment. She drew breaths in quickly. Clearly even the lowest voltage setting on the clips had her attention.

The next corner wound the opposite way. Mrs. Scott hissed her breath in and bit her lip. She moaned, but did not cry out. Twisting vigourously, she again righted the vibrator.

The next two corners were more slow and long, and she was getting the hang of how to counteract the corners. We were less than a mile down though, so we would see how the game would progress.

I picked up a bit of speed on the long straightaway, and I could hear the gentle whirrings of the vibrator as we approached the next corner. Mrs. Scott sighed, closing her eyes and apparently enjoying the sensation.

I rounded a corner and she started with a yelp. Her eyes snapped open, and she cried out in sudden pain and surprise. "AAH!" She gasped and twisted, obviously feeling greater current through her nipples as she half-sat up. "AAAH!! OWWWWW!!" she howled out, desperately trying to adjust her posture, trying to right the vibrator.

The road straightened and she sat back gasping. Her muscles were still tensed with alarm. She managed to get her hips into the right position to stop shocking her nipples. I smirked with amusement and intrigue.

"You would do well to keep your eyes on the road, Slut," I advised. "The path of my vehicle and the forces will be easy to predict – perhaps challenging to react to. But if you don't watch wear we are going, you are certainly in for a lot of pain. And I doubt you'll achieve orgasm like that, so it would mean further punishment. Your choice, I suppose..."

"Yes, Sir," she breathed with grimace

A series of gentle curves was next, and with some effort, she was able to avoid all except a very minor shock that she quickly corrected for. A short straightaway and a nice long, rolling curve had the vibrator buzzing audibly as it picked up momentum.

She began gently shifting in her seat, sighing and letting out little moans. She kept her eyes on the road, and was getting the hang of shifting her pelvis to keep the vibrator upright. I smiled to myself. It was going to be a challenge if she neared orgasm. To keep everything steady if she came would require monumental effort.

A longer straightaway had her near gasping in her breath. The vibrator was buzzing quite loudly now, and she was succumbing to the pleasure it was generating in her loins. A couple of harder corners approached.

Three miles down.

A couple of minor shocks were all that she received through the winding sections. She was really getting the hang of this. A straightaway and another series of gentle curves took up to the four mile mark. Her breath rasped in and out; clearly the effort of maintaining her position was becoming uncomfortable. That, and the mounting insistence of the vibrator were soon to become her undoing, I was sure.

I stepped on the gas pedal and picked up a bit of speed for the next section, a series of curves which led to a hill that I knew well. Was I being kind by driving faster in order to get the ten miles over with quickly, or cruel in making it more difficult for her to hold steady? Either was I was enjoying this ride very much.

My Cadillac reached 40 miles per hour as I navigated the turns. Then the hill. Mrs. Scott was gasping openly now. The vibrator was getting as loud as a lawn mower. I hadn't anticipated her actually winning... Would she? I had one eye on the road, and one eye watching her lusty undulations. I had best follow my own advice! Watch the road, or this trip might end badly indeed!

"Oh, Sir!" she gasped. "Sir, I'm... Oh! I think, Oh, Sir I'm going to cum!! Oh, please, Sir, may I cum??"

The tension and desperation in her voice set my loins on fire again. Was she just discovering this side of her self now? Her husband had to be the biggest fool in the world!

"Yes, Slut!" I urged her. "Cum! Cum for your Master! Show me what an unashamed wanton slut you really are!"

"OH GOD!" she gasped. Her torso was clenching and twitching. She was frozen in position, vibrating, seized curled in her seat, terrified to, or possibly unable to move. "OH GOD!! I... I..."

She threw her head back and howled out in complete, all-consuming passion. She came hard! I was astounded that she maintained her posture, lightly bucking, shivering and trembling uncontrollably as an overwhelming orgasm pounded through her body. I gently applied the brakes, completely spellbound by the spectacle unfolding in the seat beside me. She was incredible! My cock was rigid and hungry as I watched, slowly easing my Cadillac to a gentle halt.

She was sweating with her eyes closed, gasping in lust with a huge smile gracing her face. I switched off the sensor on the vibrator and slowly decreased the intensity of the vibrations.

"Well done, Slut!" I praised her. "No one else has won that game! Relax, relax, Slut. It's ok. The switch is off, you can recline, let your legs down. I'm very impressed!"

She gulped in breath with her incredulous, open-mouthed smile still expressed. "Thank you, Sir! Oh, thank you! Thank you so much, Master M!!"

Her hands crept up to her breasts and gently cupped them. She winced slightly.

I reached over and release the tension on the clips on her nipples. She called out softly as I did so. After the brief contortion of pain passed over her features, she returned to an expression of joy, lust, and satisfaction. She panted deeply with her eyes shut. A shiver ran through her.

Her fingers tenderly explored her nipples, applying light pressure, pressing in, exploring the flesh and feeling the sensation of returning circulation.

I grinned and my erection throbbing lightly as I watched her. I took stock of the situation briefly. My mind was racing. I enjoyed the pleasant warmth of my arousal, the sensation of my penis straining to free itself from my leather trousers. This most unlikely of submissives was fanning my Dominant fires into an inferno. I had to be careful. Professionalism is paramount in my business; falling in love or lust with any clients was potentially disastrous behaviour. But she was magnificent! A thousand scenarios of the torture and humiliation of this incredible creature competed for possession of my mind.

Slowly I removed the vibrator from the depths of her vagina. Her labia were swollen and purple; her clitoris erect and protruding. She was soaking wet. The sight and aroma of her aroused womanhood compelled me to take her, to grab her, to fuck her, to make her my own. It took all my will to resist.

A low moan emanated from her lips as I withdrew the vibrator. I couldn't hold back. After all, she was due a reward, wasn't she?


"Alright, Slut!" I rasped, fumbling with my zipper. "You've earned your reward. Spread your whore legs. You've earned a hard fucking. You are not permitted to orgasm, however. Now, spread!"

"Yes Sir!" she breathed. I don't know who was more excited. I ceased to care. I had to have her.

Hauling out my erect cock, I pulled my leathers down to my thighs and placed my helmet on her darkened petals. With an impatient grunt of lust, I drove my hips forward. She gasped in delight. I was practically foaming at the mouth.

Wasting not a moment, I began thrusting into her slick deliciousness full force. Deep. To the hilt. Mrs. Scott cried out in surprise or alarm, then began moaning in pure, submissive surrender. I was desperate to cum, to fill her with my seed. I pumped away like a madman, unable to believe how completely her abandonment of her will and autonomy was exciting me.

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead and my lips curled into a snarl. I drove deep into the recesses of her cunt, plowing as far as I could with my rigid member. I wanted to batter her cervix, I wanted to beat her insides mercilessly, savagely; I was determined to fuck this submissive slut into untold realms of primal, feral decadence.

I was aware that I was grunting in time with my thrusts, completely overcome with animal passion. Mrs. Scott wailed and moaned as I filled her to the brim again and again, stretching the walls of her cleft, reaming her pussy with conviction.

A tingling, buzzing sensation began to take root in my testicles, jangling up and down my spine, seizing my torso and filling me with the urge to thrust with all my might and weight as deeply as I could into her quivering sex.

With a tremendous effort of will, I whipped my raging cock out of her clinging wetness, my hand flying to grasp it and start stroking with all my might.

"Open your mouth, Slut!" I barked, my ejaculation imminent.

"Yes, Sir!" she gasped.

Frantically I climbed her body and thrust forward seized by overwhelming lust. My raging, spurting member drove past her lips into her waiting mouth. A torrent of semen began blasting into her gaping mouth as I bucked my hips forward, driving my penis into the back of her throat.

I roared out in tortured ecstasy, completely overwhelmed by my triumphant climax. My orgasm was incredibly intense, and enduring. I pumped thick, copious globs of jism into her mouth for what seemed a full minute, her gagging and struggling sending my elation into even higher heights. She muffled a high-pitched squeal around my cock as I filled her mouth. "Swallow that, Slut!" I growled in between gasps of pleasure. I was totally overcome. My knees wouldn't work. It took a while for my vision to focus. I was gasping in air, my whole body alive with tingles.

I looked down and withdrew my member from Mrs. Scott's quivering lips. She swallowed and swallowed again. Her face was oddly contorted in seeming sorrow.

"I..." she choked. "I beg your forgiveness, Sir, I tried, I..."

I sucked in breath, trying to re-establish my composure. "What's this, Slut?"

"I... I'm so sorry, Master M, I tried to hold it... I... I... came. I came when you came, Sir."

Was this true? I needed further clarification.

"Explain, Slut. Firstly, you have spoken without being spoken to first," I said between gasps. This drew a small whimper of shame from her. "Now explain the nature of your orgasm. Why did you cum? Was it from my fucking, or was it from my load in your mouth?" I asked expectantly.

"It... It was from your load in my mouth, Sir, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, I tried..."

This was incredible. Surprise after surprise kept coming up. I had been with clients who kept hiring my services for years, but were nowhere even close to attaining this level of excitement from submission. My mind was whirling, but there were no words to define my thoughts. My brain was stretching and straining to find context and framing for all that I had just experienced.

"I can't tell you how much that displeases me," I openly lied. She hung her head at my admonishment. "Every time you give me a glimmer of promise or ability at submitting, you do something willful, impetuous, or impulsive to disappoint me. Orgasm without my permission, as we have discussed, is strictly forbidden."

My cock was still hard and excited. I tucked it away in my pants and continued scolding her. "It is clear that you need training. Perhaps I expected too much from you. You will need to be tortured and denied orgasm for long periods to reinforce how completely in charge of your sexuality I am. Well, I will no longer be kind or lenient toward you. Perhaps I allowed my judgment to be clouded. I promised you a reward, but this was on the expectation of continued exemplary behaviour. You have disappointed me."

She hung her head and softly whispered, "I am so sorry, Master. I tried, I... I... just think I need more training. As, of course, you are right. Please punish your worthless slut in any manner you see fit, Sir."

"Well, Slut," I began, "You are still owed humiliation. Far worse than anything you have yet experienced. I was going to be merciful, but clearly I can see that a filthy, willful slut like you deserves nothing but cruel debasement. Well, that's what you're in store for, Slut.

"We'll be taking a short drive. You will shove three fingers into your anus and hold them there until we arrive. You may use your own saliva as lubricant. You may start with one finger, then two if you wish. But within three minutes, starting now, you WILL have three fingers in your own ass. Is this clear, Slut?"

"Yes, Sir, very clear, Sir!" She immediately stuck her right index finger into her mouth, coating it in saliva, then began probing her back door with her eyes shut tight.

I placed the vehicle in gear and drove off, heading back to a populated area I knew well. There was definitely associated risk with what I had planned, but this lady was compelling me to throw all caution to the wind. I was originally unsure I would actually carry through with the humiliation I had planned for her, but I was determined now.

She was boldly inserting her finger into her own asshole as I drove, pausing to moisten her fingers in her mouth periodically, probing her finger deeper, then two, then finally three.

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,106 Followers