All Comments on 'Mrs. Swift Has a Hot Hand'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
needs work

This needs so serious work and thought for revision and correction of poor grammer. Isn't good basic grammer taught in grade school anymore? Seems authors now days must skip that area of education in how frequent and improperly they use ... in stories. Far simpler to use a coma (,) which denotes a pause than waste so much space with ... so often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GOOD STORY

DISPITE THE OTHER REVIEW, STORY HAS REAL POTENTIAL. KEEP IT GOING. POOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING USUALLY OFFENDS ME AS WELL, BUT THIS STORY WAS SO INTRIGUING THAT I OVERLOOKED IT. JUST GET A FRIEND TO EDIT OR USE SPELL CHECK.

KwgenevaKwgenevaabout 15 years ago
This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read!

I would have voted this story a 10, if that were possible. EnCarta continues to rank among the top authors on Literotica. This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read! I hope you continue writing more stories along these lines.

BadPupBadPupabout 15 years ago
A Very Hot Story

A very hot story. Good characters, well described sex scenes, with the action constantly building through the story. Yes there are grammer and spelling issues, but this was a hot story that I really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent as always

Great writing style, love your stuff

SullivaenMackaeneSullivaenMackaeneabout 15 years ago
Outstanding

Great story. Really deserves more chapters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Are these guys only 15 years old?

I don't know too many guys over 18 years old who would put up with that bitch for more than a couple of minutes. Sonny Jim or what ever Jackie's boy name is, should have just back handed her and took control. It is obvious she is a sex crazed bitch that needs fucked up the ass just for starters. Tie the bitch to the bed and jam a big butt plug up her ass then feed her a lot of prune juice. She'll beg him to let her up. The guys were just too wimpy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story!!

Ignore the naysayers -- it's a FANTASY, for cryin' out loud, and a damn good one! One of your very best, EnCarta, and I've read and enjoyed them all many times. This one deserves more chapters, and here's hoping Jackie's wicked ways bring more enjoyment our way. This is one of your best, with the potential to be even better than Lauren Ford's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keeper

This storyline is certainly a keeper. Do keep writing this series. Ignore Mr. English who apparently doesn't know that his often mentioned ... is called an ellipsis. Thanks for your contributions.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 15 years ago
EnCarta = Older F/Younger M Femdom erotica

As always, another fantastic maternal Femdom story by one of Literotica's top authors. If you're into older women, mothers, and aunts taking control of horny, lead-by-their-cock young men, this is as good as it gets. There are few other authors who manage this level of quality in this genre, and fewer still who consistently produce at that level. EnCarta is a member of a very exclusive and elite club of supreme authors on Literotica. Cheers EnCarta! Play on maestro!

hornacekhornacekabout 15 years ago
idiot plot

And he didn't remove the panties as soon as he got to the bar because ... well, I guess he's an idiot. I stopped reading after this. If the characters can't show that they actually think, why should I bother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Read The Comment Below

I have to agree with the 'idiot' sentiment. Characters that have no motivation other than their next 'cum' do absolutely nothing for me. >>>>> OK, to business. The premise was LAME, the setup was minimal...at best and the fact that the protagonist couldn't think beyond his next hardon was absurd in the extreme (or was that the point of the story?). I think I'll pass on your other offerings. Thanks, but no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

EnCarta, wonderful plot, but i have to agree with digdaddyrich, the guys are puppies!Teenagers are not stable and too passive. You need make them "turn the tide" around their mothers.

tonellotonelloalmost 14 years ago
unfinished

seems like you kind of left it unfinished. it started off great but i'd like to see the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unfinnished

I`m in agreement with Tonnelo There is definitely room for a part two to this story, but enjoyed the concept. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting for more

A wonderful story, but I join the others in eagerly awaiting the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

A bloody fantastic story. Cannot wait for another one if your mum/son specials. Please don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not your story ... but still

24641: Since my post are posted anonymously

Wondering if this really belongs under reluctant/non-consent.

That aside, a little more background on the mother character may help to explain why she was so ready to cross "that" line. It seems that the son was ready to "approach" the idea of the line in the laundry room but mom went from conservative to liberal in under 60 seconds.

It's the little things that make a story unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story...more please

Great story. Stockings, mother/son, handjob, sex...please keep these sorts of themes coming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fucking great

The story is fucking sexy (as are all your incest stories). Please gives us another one. They really are a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredible!

Your stories are fantastic. Perfectly executed and the slow build-up is seriously intense. Keep up the stellar work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story just can't wait for the # 6 where he fucks is aunt.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Story Seemed Incomplete

It seems like you just lost interest and stopped writing right in the middle. Too many questions left to be answered. The story started off great, even if Jackie is a bit of a bitch. I kept waiting to see if she would ease up a bit with David and have a more loving relationship but that is probably not your style.

Perhaps David can trade with Ted. Carol probably won't be such a bitch. Or maybe David will get smart and just move in with his Aunt. Then Carol can have them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bitch

She's got her son cowed into wearing her panties. Even though she knows this will eventually cause him embarrassment and humiliation. Ther're already causing him pain. And she uses her fingernails on him, cruel. Just because she caught him masturbating. Jackie is twisted and cruel to her son who is pretty innocent about such things. Then she has her nephew fucking his mother after giving him scotch to drink. Obvious ploy to lower his inhibitions so she could get him to fuck his passed-out drunk mother. Then gripped his balls to force him to cum inside her, which he didn't want to do. There is something wrong with Jackie, and something wrong with you to write this character. If you wrote a story where they all have consentual sex with each other, that is different. But this mom/aunt is misused her place of influence with her son and nephew to sexually abuse them just 'cause she's pissed at her ex. Wrong in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrific!

Great, terrific, the horniest story I've read in years!

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
horrible

one of the worst stories ive read on here in 6 years if i was her son id probably kill myself or mom for the humiliation that she putting him thru terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
???

Jackie had her sister raped. she is a scum of the earth whore and she has a wimp for a son...

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
SUPERB

Such an erotic story. My Mum is WAY no tin that league - but I could still fantasise. Brilliant creative erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ms Jackie is Awesome!

Wow!! Ms Jackie is a real manipulative bitch - and I mean that in the best possible and sexy way. I thought she was going to convince Ted to clean his mess and make Carol cum but Ms Jackie knows best. She knows what everyone wants/needs and can handle. Then she creates the situation to make it hard (or impossible) to refuse. We all need someone like her in our lives.

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 2 months ago

I had a good long critique all written out when my computer somehow jumped over to xHamster! Damn! All is lost now! Short take: both boys, even though they are well-hung, are wimpy in the extreme. Mom is an outright CUNT with no love lost on her son, even after she gets off so righteously when they fuck! She's practically sociopathic, especially showing off her son to her sister, then facilitating the rape of said sister. I'd far prefer to read about love than sociopathy. How can she possibly think it's even remotely right to involve her passed out sister in her deviance?! And why can't we be treated to some comeuppance, with Jackie having the tables turned on her? Both boys need to grab mom by the wrist, get her hand unclenched form their balls and end her tyranny! I got off on one of the early hand-jobs by mom, cuz you DO write very steamily, just can't quite get behind ballbuster Mom and her victims, that being son, nephew and sister. I say 'go fuck yourself, Jackie!' Blech!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous