Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand was dripping with the woman's carnal juices and Frieda felt her tensing her self, squeezing down on her fingers and lo! She also felt the woman's anus doing similar wondrous things, as if she wanted more to fill her dark orifice. With a trembling hand, Frieda withdrew her one finger and paused. She then ran it over the woman's vulva, collecting the fluids of her desires and then, touched two fingers and pushed...and pushed, only to hear the woman's sighs of consent.

Now Frieda was amazed. Where scant hour before, her then mistress had rebelled and cursed at the fingers in her anus. Now here, she welcomed and sighed at their penetration.

With dark and forbidden imagine, Frieda could see the man, his penis not at its intended duty, but poised to penetrate the dark one and she shuddered in exquisite heat as she imagined it press...press...and gain slight entrance, only to press again and move in where naught should enter. In her mind, she heard the woman calling out in pain but yet pleasure. 'Take me, good sir, take me...impale my very ass with your rigid member and again...yes, again...'

With increasing heat, Frieda saw her fortunes rising as she was the one whose dark orifice was now impaled by the muscular young man's throbbing organ. It was she who was the recipient of this most manly of favour. 'Oh the pain and oh...the pleasure' as her anus was thrusted into by that most masculine of rods. Again and deeper she was penetrated and she cried out for more.

'Take me...take me good sir and spare not my most tender of places. Thrust your timely rod again and again into my darkest of pleasure places. Rut in me and pray not despond over the waste of your fair seed, for I shall accept it in me and cherish it where but before was only the cast offs of my body. Fill me with your rod and your seed, take your release in my tight, tight anus...and hold me close as you do...the better for me to accept it deep...and hold it as I hold the Sweet Mother's bosom.'

'Jesus, girl, what are you thinking? Just take his cock up your ass and spare us the reference to Mary's tits. Not that I wouldn't mind creaming them myself...'

Frieda was lost in her desires...her clitoris ascending her to Venus and the woman close with her. She twisted and turned her two fingers, now deep in the anus of her captive woman. Her other hand sought to bring the woman to the very peaks of carnal lusts and she reckoned she was fairly succeeding. The widow Marzner was gasping in her air and Frieda judged her close to falling. She felt herself in same condition and took sexual strengths from her successes in peaking her former mistress.

As the woman writhed more forcefully on the penetrating fingers, so did Frieda upon the rod. Woman and girl were locked in carnal embrace. As one called out, so did the other.

"Yes, Frieda...give me fuck that I may leave this earth and bestride the very cock of Lucifer himself."

"Sweet Mother, take me to you and fill my very cunt with your blessed heart. Yes! Yes! I fuck! I die! I fuck some more! Yes!"

As two hearts bound, women and girl were astride the peak of Venus together and together they threw themselves into the fires of heated passions, and fell...and fell... and fell...

Frieda felt the depths of her fall were too much and almost swooned. In the distance far she heard calls that chilled her soul. They were calls of wolves and of demons. Then, with her fevered brain returning, she knew them to be the calls of the widow Marzner, binding her dark soul to Lucifer himself. She stared at the sweat dripping woman before her, still writhing in her passions.

'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus...save me...save me...' she silently prayed and she stood up. Silently, she left the chamber and re-entered the kitchen.

"Ain't no one gonna save you, girl...except yourself. Now, go ahead and save yourself.'

The clock was now showing one of the morrow. Dawn's first light was but four scant hours away. Frieda had work to do and she cleared her head with a drought from the kitchen water cistern. How many times had she filled the bath with warm water, after her mistress had tired of her pleasures? How many times had she filled the cunning water jacket of the kitchen stove with water from the well in order to heat it for her mistress's bath? 'Now it is for me,' Frieda mused and prepared the bath, filling it with luxurious warm water and scenting it with costly perfume.

Frieda sighed as she stepped into the bath and felt for the first time, her naked body slip into the fragrant warm water. "Ahhhh...." She murmured as the heat of the water surrounded her young body. "Such pleasures..."

She allowed herself the time to let the waters soak away her tensions and felt the calm of complete satisfaction.' So, this is how a bath feels,' she thought, memories of countless rinses with icy water melting away. She took the fine soap and ran it over herself, not like the harsh mix of lye and pig fat she was used to. As she ran the soap over her breasts and vulva, she sighed. Tempted to pleasure herself again, she paused. 'I have duties to attend to,' she thought and got out of the tub.

She dried her body with soft towels and resisted the urge to scent herself with the widow Marzner's costly perfumes. 'I am to appear to be a simple housemaid on a journey,' she thought. 'It would not do to appear to be the real lady of the house.'

Frieda did partake of her once mistress's fine silk under garments and hose. Then she dressed in her own poor garments and donned her simple shoes. "Now," she said quietly, "what shall I take on this travel?"

From the stores room, she dragged packing trunks, all fitted with clever locks. Into them went all of her meagre possessions, which she supplanted with a generous assortment of the finery from her once mistress's wardrobes. Silk gowns, fine coats and well wrought shoes and boots filled several trunks. More fine silk undergarments and petticoats, corsets and bustiers she plundered. Jewelleries, silver brushes and mirror went into another. Exotic perfumes and unguents, hair ribbons and hats were added. "Such a fine lady I will be in my new life," she murmured.

From the kitchen she pilfered the finest silverware and porcelain table wares. Golden wine goblets and crystal glasses followed. Linens for the table and the candlesticks were added to her growing plunders. Frieda carefully packed the clock and finally the smaller chests with her new found wealth of valued coins and jewels.

Looking about, Frieda decided to supply herself with wines and brandies for her journey. For nourishment, she took breads, cheeses and cured meats and sausage from the ice box. "I'm ready," she mused. "I'm ready to leave this city forever. Never again will I be ill used as I have been so. Now I am the one with wealth...and with wealth comes ease and luxury."

"But what of the dangers of the road?" she mused. Even travelling by coach, with driver and footman, she knew that on occasions highwaymen absconded with the possessions of the traveller. Knowing where the weapons of the house were stored, she chose a slim dagger that was cleverly held in a leather sheath that could be fastened about her forearm. In similar fashion, she strapped a dirk around her thigh. Finally, she chose a short lady's sword, cleverly hidden in what was easily taken to be a simple walking stick. It would not do to go on her journey carrying obvious weapons. It would not match her ruse of being a housemaid doing her mistress's bidding. A longer proper sword she did hide in one of the trunks.

Frieda had no knowledge of firearms, but added a brace of pistols that widow Marzner's late husband had procured from a skilled armourer at great cost. They were contained in a finely wrought case that also held tools, the purpose of which Frieda knew nothing. "I will learn," she said quietly. She did know enough to take a goodly supply of powder and shot, although the secrets of using it was beyond her.

Finally confident in her readiness, Frieda poured another draught of brandy. The matter of her escape and how to deal with the widow Marzner still were to be resolved. "As much as it pains my Christian heart, she must die." Frieda said to the room. "To let her live is to seal my own fate. She will hound me to ground and I will be stripped and publicly pilloried, for all the men to leer and rut upon. Then I would be tortured and burned. No...the widow Marzner dies..."

'Go girl...you gotta do what a girl's gotta do...'

With the brandy solidifying her courage, Frieda felt her heart grow hard. Down to the basement chamber she returned. Lighting two fresh candles from the one spent candle that remained burning, she added to the light and once more gazed at her trussed and bound late mistress. She was silent and rested quietly. Frieda ran her fingers down the back of the widow Marzner, upon which she stirred. Squatting down at her head, Frieda whispered into her ear. "Widow Marzner...shortly I will be taking my leave of you. One last task you will perform for me. And remember...do not disappoint me...or I shall flay your back and rub in salt..."

Lifting her dress and her petticoats, Frieda sat on the bench, her now uncovered vulva but an inch from the widow Marzner's face. She raised up one shoed foot and lay it across her back, using it as her foot stool. Taking her former mistress's head in her hands, she pulled it close and murmured, "Once again, dear Mistress...once again. Slowly. Slowly. I desire to savour this...yes...start slowly...put your lips and tongue to my pleasures...and not your own..."

"Ahhhh...the delights you give me now, dear Mistress...such heavenly treasures I feel...slower now...slower..."

Frieda moved to better enjoy her comfort. She settled in close and relaxed back, letting the womanly touches and kisses to her clitoris and vagina gently wash up to her heart. She leaned back farther. "Lower now, dear Mistress. Do not waste such touches by not including them to my anus. Ahhh...yes...touch deep with your tongue...deep. Ummm...oh yes...yes..."

She looked down to see the widow Marzner probing her tongue and licking at her dark orifice. She let a hand wander to her own bosom and softly caressed. Then she undid the stays to her dress and opened her shift, putting her soft hand onto her softer breast. She stroked and played her nipple to hardness and gently pulled it. Deep sensations of desire swept up to her brain and she sighed.

Her other hand went to her clitoris and she stroked and rubbed, gently and slow. She let her pleasures build, only to stop and just feel her desires go deeper. Toying with her own self, she again softly rubbed her hardening clitoris until she was softly moaning with her self instilled delights. About to fall off the Mount of Venus, she once more stayed her own hand and felt the tension in her loins hold her tight and aching for release. She took slow, deep breathes and felt only slightly calmer, so close she was to her fall.

She reclined still and just relished the sensations given her by the soon to be dead widow Marzner who was still probing, kissing and licking at her anus. 'Such a quandary,' thought Frieda. 'To have to kill this woman who after two years of giving me miseries, now gives me such devilish pleasures. But die she must, else I die before her. For now...I take my last pleasures from her...'

'If you have to do her in...do her first, girl...fuck her silly, then fuck her dead...'

Frieda let her hands return to her nipple and her vulva. Very slowly she again started her climb. Her mind went to fancies of love play...love play with dashing and handsome young men, eager to please her with their excited and rigid cocks, masterfully giving her vagina fuck...until she cried out in heated fervour...'Take me...take me...I die...I swoon...'

As the first gentleman gasped and filled her with his seed, another took his place and was driving her to greater and greater heights. Long minutes passed as the second rutted in her fevered vagina until he too, bucked and heaved as his cock spurted seed in a torrent of lustful wash. A third, with a magnificent cock, thick and long, crowned with an head as big as an apple, took his place and gave her fuck like no man had ever before. His male weapon of lust filled her to near bursting and its head was deep and forceful, till she was rolling her eyes, near to apoplexy. Such fuck a lesser woman would not accept but Frieda was determined to take it. 'Deeper, good sir...deeper and with a will...give me fuck that I would die for and willingly...your wondrous cock, so thick and heavy...withdraw and plunge...again and again...yes...yes...again...again...'

'Hey, girl, if you can't find three guys willing to give it away...you can always pay for it.'

Frieda was approaching the Mount. She ached to have her vagina properly filled with the manly device most suited but alas...no man was present. She reached for the oak rod. 'It will have to do...for now...' she mused as she put it to her vaginal entrance and slowly plunged it in, all the while taking it in her mind to be the throbbing tool of a lover.

"Ahhh...yes...take me good sir," she called out. "Thrust yourself to me and delve deep in my heaven of heavens. Fill my womanly place fully with your turgid member. Spare me not, for I wish to be fucked as only a woman true can take fuck. Yes...penetrate deep and swiftly...your cock...so good...so immense...slay me good sir...care not for any protest...give me fuck...and stop only as the dawn breaks..."

Frieda wielded the rod as she dreamed of her imaginary lover's cock, plunging deep, again and again, thrusting heat and passion with every stroke. Her hips were writhing with the rising sex pressure and she gasped out as she experienced a climb she did not know existed.

Her hand moved with a will of its own. In and in again it moved, the rod probing and pressing her every depth. She was in a different place in a different world. The widow Marzner was forgotten, her place taken by a captain of the guards, his cock moving in her very anus, filling her dark orifice with his pole of lust.

"Sweet Mary...sweet Mary...forgive me...forgive my sin of debauch and sodomy...pray for me, sweet Mary...it takes me...it takes me...I die...I die..." and Frieda was on the peak, the weight of all her sexual sin holding her down...down...and then...

"Joseph!...Mary!...and Jesus!...Take Me!...Fuck!...I'm Fucked!...I'm Fucked!..." she howled out and fell from the highest Peak of Venus she had ever mounted. The chamber was filled with a scream of devilish delight as Frieda released all of her pent up passions in a torrent of sexual deluge. Once, twice, then three times she thrashed and convulsed as the towering wave of release washed up and down her lithe, nubile body. She pressed in hard with the rod and was rewarded with yet another spasm of orgiastic ecstasy.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Jesus! Such Pleasures! Such Pain!" Frieda was still falling. She fell and fell and fell. Once more she pressed hard and shuddered a third time, her vagina contacting around the rod, as if it were holding firm the male member that had driven her to such extreme. Roughly she pushed at the head of the widow Marzner and swung her leg over to the floor and stood up. Long moments she stood, unable to comprehend anything but the spent passions she had just endured.

"A man!" she called out. "I have need of a man!"

"Poor girl, you have but a miserable stick." said the widow Marzner. "Thrust it into your very ass, for all I care. I'm going to see you punished like..." Her words were cut short as Frieda brought the rod down on her head, rendering her senseless. Again and again, the rod fell, until Frieda knew that the woman's brains were gone.

Still overcome with her hate and her not yet satisfied passions, Frieda took the rod and viciously impaled it in the dead woman's anus. Thrusting it deep, she hissed, "For all I care...you can roast in hell for all eternity!"

'You tell her, girl. She's gonna arrive in Hell with a stick up her ass. Let's just call it an invitation to further action, by all those anally interested men down there.'

Frieda staggered up the stairway and into the kitchen. A glance out a window showed the earliest trace of a new day. 'I must complete the ruse,' she thought. 'And I must hurry.'

With a clear head, she went back to the chamber. She took the bonds from her now dead mistress and dragged her up to the kitchen and then up to the bed chamber. Arranging the corpse in a nightshirt and cap, she lifted it into the bed and placed it under the covers. With all the trunks full ready at the servant's back door, she was almost ready. 'This house will burn and also everything that is in it,' she thought. 'The corpse of the widow Marzner will be but shattered bones, consumed in the fire.'

'But how to set a fire that would not alert the coachman?' she wondered and immediately had the answer.

Back in the kitchen she filled a jar with lamp oil and taking a short candle, she returned to bed chamber. Oil was poured over the bed sheets and onto the floor. More oil doused the curtains and the wardrobe. Then Frieda refilled the jar and portioned the oil throughout the house. Furniture, curtains and carpets all received the fuel. Returning to the bed chamber she set the candle on the bed and surrounded its base with an oil soaked towel. 'When the coachmen have my trunks aboard, I merely go into the house on the pretence of extinguishing the kitchen fire and light this candle. When it burns down, the oil will catch and the house will be consumed. I will be far away,' she thought. There was a knock at the back door.

With a calm heart, Frieda went to the door and unlatched it. A middle aged man, dressed for the road stood there with his hat in hand. "Good morning, m'lady. I am bid to carry you and your mistress's supply. What is our destination?"

Frieda had a ready answer. "My mistress visits her family in Munich. She intends an extended stay...thus this large assortment of goods." She pointed to the trunks. The coachman summoned his hand, a much younger man who stood tending the horses.

"M'lady..." started the coachman, "I was given word we travel to Frankfurt. Is this not so?"

"I sent word with a...a harlot of the night...she failed to give a true message...we go to Munich..."

"So be it, m'lady. But my master at the station house believes we go to Frankfurt, which is a farther distance. I will return and inform him where we journey."

Frieda gave the man a knowing smile. "Good sir, pray we go to Munich...and you will have several days to dally ere you must return. A few more guilders for your troubles and...the taverns and serving wenches will make your days merry and full..."

The coachman thought only a short moment. "Munich it is." Then he turned to his hand. "We load these all, Kurt. Fasten them well, for we have a long journey. No, m'lady, as to the expense. Munich is fair one hundred miles and it will take us four days travel. I could do it in three but with this heavy load, I must spare the horses. Seven guilders this journey calls for. Have you the fare?"

Frieda had it and much more. She knew enough not to pay all in advance. Reaching into her rough purse, she took out four gold coins. "My mistress bids me give you four now and the balance when we arrive in Munich. Two more will be for your own pocket. Say you this is fair?"

"Yes, m'lady," he said, pocketing the coins. He cast his eyes over the growing light of day. "The sky to the east is dark. The sun rises red. I fear foul weather will be our travelling companion. But such is chance. Now, m'lady, I have work to do." And with that, he and Kurt attended to the trunks.

Frieda felt a sense of peace. She had murdered her mistress but felt no remorse. She had plundered her house and was about to burn it all, yet only calm showed on her face. In but a few minutes the trunks were secure and Kurt was at the reins. "It's time, m'lady," said the coachman.