All Comments on 'Mrs. Wentworth is Naughty'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
It's good to see the return of Mrs Wentworth!

I really enjoy your stories about Mrs W and it's great to have a new one. Thank you, five stars, and please don't make us wait so long for the next one!

Very well done ;) !

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for continuing this series. I truly enjoy them, and very much look forward to the next episode.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter and really curious if you're going to provide an explanation for either women in Stephen's life. Mom disappared to Vegas to have lots of sex and leaving her child with his former 5th grade teacher. Said teacher who started off mostly in a 'mommy mode' and occasionally a tease and has switched to a woman with a voracious sexual appetite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Dear,

Its no words to express. In addition if Stive can be more forward in sex, that would be greatful. Furthermore Mrs W would like to licked in her rose bud and a romantic anal session...

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

Love the pace of the story. Keen for the next chapter.

Hope to see a more developed story line

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

It's nice to read about Stevie coming out of his shell some! If even just a little!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue this story

For Odin's sake continue this. I'm Loving the slow tease's and the whole older woman duality of 'character's' of 'Lana' and 'Mrs W'. I found the whole sequence (hopefully there is more to come) totally engaging.

:Brit male

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

A very enjoyable series. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, more, more

This was a great series, but I'd like to see more. Where it's part 11?

GoldenEagle666GoldenEagle666over 6 years ago
Awesome series. Kept me hooked from the beginning

Great story series, it's kept me hooked from the beginning and hasn't strayed from a plot line at all. Hope part 11 comes shortly and continues in the same vein.

congenialokicongenialokiover 6 years ago
Excellent pace.

Really enjoyed the series so far, slow pace can spoil a story, but not this one, it adds to the enjoyment for me. Look forward to more.

phobosukphobosukabout 6 years ago
The best series Ive read here!

Please keep writing and 5* for a wonderful effort!

49greg49gregalmost 6 years ago
Great series

I loved these stories. Thanks for posting them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous