Mrs. Wentworth is Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put comfortable clothes on from the bathroom including boxers to give me some air. While I did it, she ordered a pizza and opened more wine. we sat on the couch but didn't say a lot until the pizza guy came. then she gave me money and had me go to the door which made sense.

But while I was paying, she came out and called from where we could both see her, "make sure he gives you the breadsticks, honey." I saw the guy look funny and I turned to notice that she had let her robe slip and one bra cup was completely exposed. She looked really hot but disappeared quickly.

The guy left and I went back to the family room. She was completely covered up and flipping TV channels. I opened the pizza and put the breadsticks on a plate and we proceeded to eat and watch some show she picked out. For an hour we ate and watched but the whole time she kept having trouble with her robe. It kept coming open and then after she noticed she'd cover back up. It happened six or seven times and kept going on a little longer each time. I got hard but tried to be cool about it. I didn't need to hide it but I wasn't exactly flaunting my hardness.

After another glass of wine, she turned off the TV and looked at me and sighed, saying "I guess it's time. Lana is ready for her spanking. Can you do me a favor though? I hate to lay on the rough material of your pants during my punishment. I know you have boxers on so can you take off the pants just so I don't worry about the roughness?"

Of course since I was getting to spank her, I had no complaints about anything and took them right off. The boxers I had on were silky ones she had bought me so they were smooth enough I was sure. She decided to lie down and had to squirm a lot to get into position. I don't mind her trying to find the right place but to squirm with her satiny robe rubbing on my bare skin was very exciting and it made me pretty hard. She was just getting into position but it would have been decent foreplay actually.

So she was laying there and I started to spank. I liked the feel of my hand hitting her robe. I didn't hit very hard of course. This wasn't intense punishment but more of a symbol I guess and I liked feeling the soft silky satin with my hand. I would spank and then rub a little across her rounded cheeks before sliding off. She squirmed each time.

After just five times she stopped me. She got up but it turned out we weren't actually done so soon. "I'm sorry, sweetie, I shouldn't be wearing a robe for my spanking. That wasn't right." She stepped to the other side of the coffee table and then looked behind her. She turned and opened the curtains on the backyard. Her yard was very private so it probably wasn't risky but it felt a little different. Then she took her robe and let it fall. She was wearing red silk and lace panties and bra along with white stockings, the kind that stay up by themselves. I had already decided stockings were probably my favorite lingerie of all time and looked awesome on her. But the red and the white and seeing her framed by the exposed window was amazing.

She came back and laid across my lap again and adjusted herself in such a way that made sure my very hard cock was tucked just under her thigh, the end of it pressing up against her. I put one hand on her thigh, near where the lace top of her stocking was, not my spanking hand, and I stared down at the silk tightly covering her right where I would spank. She looked incredible especially when she turned slightly and looked back and up at me and whispered "I'm ready for my lesson sir."

I would lightly smack her panties and then use my free hand to slightly squeeze her thigh. Each time she said "Ow." But it came out more like a soft moan. A couple times she arched her back and I could tell she was sort of pushing backward a little which made the part of her I was squeezing higher and higher. I'm also pretty sure I could tell she was squeezing her own breast a few times even though I couldn't see well.

On the eight spanking stroke, I decided to let me fingers not squeeze her leg where it ended but I also moved my fingers a little and lightly touched under her and almost on her pussy through the panties to see if she'd react. She shivered but not in a way that made me want to stop.

On the next spank, I moved my fingers again and stroked under her body and over her panties. I was surprised at how wet she was already and loved hearing her moan not too softly. I did that again and again and again on the next three strokes. Really what I was doing was switching between spanking and then masturbating her. On the next stroke I felt her hands reach back and caress my balls through the silk boxers. I was twitching and the tip of my throbbing member made my boxers wet pressed against her belly.

With each stroke I was masturbating her longer, enjoying how wet her panties were and how much she squirmed at my touch and groaned. Finally she was shaking and I didn't spank I just kept playing with her, slowly touching her set slit through her panties and gently teasing her hidden clit. Her head was touching the floor now as she was bent down, looking back under, her body squirming and wiggling back. She wasn't moaning lightly anymore. She was almost screaming. Her orgasm was very close. As she started to scream I made one last smack on her ass, louder than the others and she started crying out and losing control.

After her body spasmed so much she pulled my hand away and slid down on to the floor catching her breath and trying to recover. In a minute she stood up and straddled me, sitting on my like on a horse. She kissed me passionately and reached back behind herself with one hand to tug on my own throbbing cock. It was about 30 seconds before I came inside my boxers while her lips were pressed to me and her tongue buried in my mouth.

Finally she let go and smiled at me. Then she stood up and looked at me. "I was a very naughty girl. Thank you for punishing me." And she giggled. I was too dazed to speak. She slipped off her panties and tossed them into my lap. "These got a little wet, Stevie." And then she walked away and went up to bed.

12