All Comments on 'Mrs. Weston's Newspapers'

by starova

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Harvey_32Harvey_32over 8 years ago
Beautiful.

A great story and about the right length for me.

Personally I would have prefered a description of Mrs Weston in place of the repeated notion of Benny's oversized manhood. A mention of whether she is wearing underwear goes down well too, when when describing her clothes.

From nervous to full sex felt a bit quick but it works ok.

Given you a 5*

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
Confused!

One really strange thing; they never mentioned nor did she ever think about her ex husband. It seemed he should at least rate a mention. Spent a lot of time thinking about an arsehole from her teen years, marriage should have dimmed that memory.

It also took a while to know the gender of the 1st person in the story. Almost stopped reading with that as knowing it was a young man and 1st person was the older I started to assume it was going to be a gay story. Especially considering the early activities were more along the lines of what men do, not women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I get so tired of reading stories on guys hung like a horse. Who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Writer was more attracted to Benny than to Mrs Weston

i think it was pretty obvious that the writer was more turned on by his(?) male character than to his Mrs Weston. Heterosexual men, who write erotica, tend to focus on the physical attributes of their female characters, and the type of lingerie she wears. As one commentator pointed out, the female character didn't make any comparisons between her ex-husband and her young lover, which women tend to do, alot. Even when a woman talks about her former lover to her current one, there tends to be a marked dissociation to the feelings of the current lover. As men we're not supposed to discuss these feelings; but we do experience them. Men, also, tend not to discuss former lovers with a current one, at all. Though women seem to be involuntarily fixated on the subject ("Was she better than me?") And from my experience they (men) use fantasy both to heighten the stimulation they receive in lovemaking (fucking) and to distance themselves from elements of sexual intercourse that would make them climax prematurely Men (heterosexual men) aren't fixated on the length and girth of other men's dicks; and they find little or no erotic stimulation in this kind of subject matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous