Mrs. Weston's Newspapers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How about now Benny? The warm breeze is perfect don't you think? Take your shirt off and get some benefit of this sunny weather.'

'What about clearing up this mess and putting away the tools Mrs Weston? I haven't finished yet.'

'Don't worry about that for the moment Benny. I can do that later. Lie on the blanket with me. It's so much more enjoyable if you can share it with someone.'

He sat awkwardly, contemplating what to do next. He held the first button on his shirt for a long moment, fighting within himself before deciding what to do. It must have been the first time a woman had asked him to remove any of his clothes. Finally, he slowly unfastened the button and I knew he was on his way to the second button and then the next. With much hesitation and uncertainty, he finally released the last button, slowly opened his shirt and waited again.

'Come on Benny. I'm not going to bite,' I said with a reassuring smile. 'Enjoy this beautiful sunshine with your neighbour.'

I sat up and helped him remove his shirt, then gently pushed him back down to the blanket.

'You look like you might enjoy the sun and the warm breeze.'

I passed him his gardening hat and looked at him. He was a strapping lad and he was beginning to fill out, showing a developing chest and the vague shape of stomach muscles was beginning to develop.

I took my place beside him to his right. Lying head to toe, we were both to the other's right. After a moment, I reached his hand and placed it on my flat stomach.

I did like wise, then said, 'Concentrate on my breathing and I'll concentrate on yours Benny. Try and relax.'

We lay next to each other thus for a few moments, then I slowly moved my fingertips lower on his stomach. His penis began to grow in the confines of his khaki work shorts. I moved his hand slowly down my stomach also. By now, I was becoming drenched between my legs and I imagined his hard cock touching my dripping vagina.

I eventually reached his shorts and with some not too discreet groping with my fingers, I felt his swollen cock doing its best to escape from his clothes. I was immediately intimidated by its oversized dimension, which probably felt bigger by the material of his shorts adding to its girth.

I gradually slipped my torn denim shorts down to my ankles with my other hand.

Returning my attention to Benny, I said, 'That can't be comfortable in there Benny. Why not take it out and give it more space?'

'I can't do that Mrs Weston. You might see it and I'm getting a stiffy. I would be too shy for you to see it.'

'Yes. You're probably right. Let me take it out instead.'

He lay there in silence, very uncertain what to do. He had never been in this situation before and had no way of knowing how to deal with it. I remained close to him with my hand on his poor restricted cock while he endured the stress of his uncertainty.

I moved his hand to the top of my leg with his fingers touching my trimmed pubic hair. I held his hand in place as I sat up, loosened his belt, released the top button and slid his zipper down. I reached in and lightly grasped his thickened swollen nine-inch cock. I stifled a gasp as I became accustomed to its unlikely proportion.

I gently freed it from his clothing and tried my best to sound relaxed and friendly.

I said, 'There you are Benny. That must be more comfortable. I hope it makes it easier to relax now.'

He had no other words than to mutter something incoherent. I tried to put him at his ease.

'It looks lovely Benny,' I said holding the prize I had been lusting for. 'So straight and hard.'

I was in heaven. I could feel his urgent pulsations hardening his already intimidating weapon mounted firmly above his large egg shaped balls as his arousal continued to built up.

His voice began shaking and he began to lose control.

He said, 'If you keep touching it like that, I'm going to make a mess Mrs Weston. I don't want you to see that happen. That would be awful.'

'Just lie still and close your eyes and I'll close mine. Then, if you come, neither of us will see it. Don't move and see what it feels like.'

I stood and straddled him and bent down to kiss him very lightly on his mouth. I could feel his thick lips, and it took all my control not to try and devour him then and there.

I lowered myself gradually without breaking the kiss and with one hand I held the base of his throbbing cock. I was probing around with the end of his out of proportion battering ram to try and locate the wet opening of my slavering vagina. I braced myself for the unlikely raid on my most intimate body part.

Now on my knees, I perched above his penis, reluctantly breaking the kiss and eventually located the end of his penis in the opening between my legs. He started whimpering like a hungry puppy. I swivelled my hips in small circles, using backward pressure and my weight to work his turgid cock into my core. I was gasping for breath as the straining effort eventually dilated my tortured vagina enough to accommodate him. His cock was at bursting point as he penetrated me.

'Oh Benny. I can't believe it. We made your big hard cock spread me wide open. You're inside me.'

He had a worried look on his face.

'What's wrong, Darling,' I said, biting my tongue at the affectionate faux- pas akin to a declaration of love.

He looked at me for a moment and was suddenly stuck for words. He obviously had a disturbing dilemma he had to deal with.

'How do I stop you having a baby Mrs Weston?'

I hugged him to me, slightly squirming more of his stiff cock into me. I lay still for a few seconds.

'Don't worry about that. I'm on the pill. You can do anything you like to me and I can't get pregnant.

A wide smile spread across his face. His concern for me was such a beautiful sentiment. I rained kisses all over his face in gratitude, celebration and affection.

Somehow the rest of his cock followed the bulbous head into my wet little hole. Benny arched his back and lifted me high off the ground while I clung tightly to him. When he lowered me back down I resumed the light kiss and licked his lips with the tip of my tongue.

I began swivelling my hips slowly backward and forward. My arousal built up to match his. With-in five or six deliberate movements thus, my rutting built up in tempo, until I was fucking his maypole as fast as my muscles could work. In spite of trying to do what I could to delay my climax until Benny began ejaculating, my climax took on a life of its own and transported me to a place where all I could feel was my own forced gratification.

In my back yard with my gardener beneath me, he caught his breath and let out a long strained gasp.

Then his hysterical voice called out, 'I'm going to come inside you Mrs Weston. I can't help it.'

I hugged him to me again as his hips took over. Five or six long squirts of his semen ejaculated into the deepest part of me. He just kept gyrating his hips at me to gratify his long series of aftershocks. We lay exhausted in the sunshine on the small patch of lawn in my back yard. Lying on top of his body I watched his beautiful face go to sleep and was fascinated as his breathing slowed.

I knew we couldn't stay there indefinitely. After another minute, I tensed my vagina muscles and I could feel his cock harden again as he awoke.

He opened his eyes and I kissed him again as I lifted myself away from his deeply planted post. I felt relief as my assaulted vagina relaxed from the release from Benny's invasion. But I also felt bereft at its absence from my body.

I stood up and pulled my clothes back on even refastening the buttons on my ragged shirt. Benny dressed at the same time and I stepped up to him to give him a hug that would reassure him everything was OK.

'Let's gather the tools and put them away Benny.'

I was relieved to focus on something outside of any expectations either of us might have had as a result of our intimate act. It seemed neither of us had given any thought to what this might mean in terms of him completing the job as originally worked out and agreed to. All I knew was that I would need a few days to recover before I would let him try and push that wonderful big cock into me again.

Doran, Benny's father certainly never fucked me the way his adolescent son did. I began to wonder if he would ever find out his son was fucking his ex-girlfriend. I thought one day I might let that little morsel of information accidentally slip out if we crossed paths again.

I guess it was enough just to know that the son of Doran and Eden Mc Coy had developed into a strapping sensitive young man with a package to die for and was fucking a neighbour out of Doran's past. It was more than sufficient to know Benny liked me before he was aware of any situation from my past connecting us.

'That was wonderful Benny. I'll help you tidy up the tools before you go.'

12