All Comments on 'Mrs. Young Ch. 02'

by LovingThis100

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brunette?

Dude, no one 18-22 would have a clue what color 'brunette' is. Y'all don't even know what day it is. 'fess up, what's your real age?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not everyone is an idiot...

A lot of young people know what a brunette is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Check out

the difference between "breathe" and "breath"!

As in - ""I can smell It on your breathe." - which should be 'breath'!

And I knew what 'brunette' meant when I was 14!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Lost Plot Thread Alert !

The story is going sideways but fast, lurching in vectors not organic to storyline. The threesome came out of the blue & came off cheap and tawdry. This could have been a diverting sub-plot if the author had ramped up to it gradually & set the foundation in first installment.

Matthew & Micheal had been presented as being wholesome & suddenly they are sharing a ho ? Jenny / Mrs, Young was the main woman of interest but she & Matthew are still playing glib but repetitive word games that followed initial half tryst.

I appreciate that the author is trying to endow her with some intrigue . Mission accomplished. Now it's time to fish or cut bait. Mrs Young & Matthew are back in the spotlight as installment closed. I only hope they do something meaningful with it, one way or another next time out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
apart vs a part

turn off spell check and read!

you cannot be among, with, and together while apart.

wdelanderwdelanderover 11 years ago
Interesting...

Personally, I disagree about the story "going sideways."

I think that, like real life, stories can move in unexpected directions. I'm intrigued by the story so far, and I think the sex in the story is quite hot because it ISN'T the usual Literotica formula.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Sideways ????

You must mean the way life really happens right? Because I know there is more than 1 story in my life.

Anyway I think it's great start to a story that is beginning to take flight. A woman

Who only sees her husband 30 days a year!!!! You could blame her for finding comfort with the closest person she can, other than her son! Matthew a good looking kid who is also a nice guy, I think the story is very believable and cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PRETTY DARN GOOD!

This is a very good story line; one that intrigues me and makes me get a good stiff dick while reading it. A person does not have to have correct spelling of every word because you don't actually read every word; it's the sentence or phrase that makes the story or the point. Keep on writing, keep this story going, as I feel this will continue for some time. Once a mom, wife, who is so neglected for so long, gets a feel of something they are missing on a daily basis they will want more of it. What better way to get it than with a young person who can be controlled to a certain level and not be having numerous lovers that would make it more likely that someone would find out. Keep the young man satisfied and you also have something to use any time you want it; and often enough will keep him clean too. Looking forward to the next chapter in this story. Good luck.

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
When

When are you going to continue this and get them having sex?

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Still waiting

For the next installment of this story. I hope you haven't lost interest in Mrs You g and Matthew because we haven't!

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 10 years ago
sweet Anna

on to chapter 3

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
she is alone 11 months out of the year

and people wonder why she is lonely?

I am not surprised which one of the three is making the most mature decisions as this scenario plays out.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Strange twisted plot

Momma wanted it last nite, now she acting like "what"? She knows she gunna give it too him again. Onny this time they gunna fuck!!

Might even turn this plot around & make it incest, or a 3some. Whan Poppa come home we can expand to a 4some, then add the blowjob bitch & make it a groupy thang!!

Actually I am enjoying your writting, its interesting, expandable, & hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YOU SHOULD'NT

YOU should'nt be with anna if you really like Mrs.young

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

Organic. Precise. Poetic. So, so good. Thank you.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Series****

Very entertaining read with a bit of drama. Thanks for sharing.

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 3 years ago

I see some negative comments...but I enjoyed it...( I have read all 4 chapters). I think you capture the worry and a bit of the confusion going on in Matt's mind and Jenny too.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

You have kept this going a a good rate, well written thoughts of a young man, good sex description and believable people

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's a real story, not just a stroke story. Very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingThis100@LovingThis100
12/27/2023 Update: - Working on something new - Mrs. Young: 7th and final chapter is pending at this time * Amateur writer here. I have a day time job and this is a hobby. Thank you for being kind :) I like to write realistically. I enjoy reading any feedback and will respon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES