All Comments on 'Ms. Boone & Mr. Stone'

by NYBoss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Romantic

What else can you say.

Well done

GoldbugGoldbugabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2??????

Really good hope for more to follow.

sexzensexzenabout 11 years ago
ch2

ch2 plrase but u hope bo 3rd partner stuff

MSTarotMSTarotabout 11 years ago
Dooooooooonnnnnnnnnn't doooooooo thissssss!!!!!!!

Lol

you don't need to do that to make what's being moaned or screamed sound like it's drawn out.

instead of "YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" which is by the way anoying as "fuckkkkkkk!" try doing a repeat that builds to CAPITALs. Plus only use one '!' a string of them is amature hour stuff and your story was better than that.

try this maybe.

"Yes, yes,YES. YES!" with her shuddering under me I watch her tilt back her head. A passion filled scream tears from her throat, the very windows shake with the volume of it. "OH My GOD... YES!"

Smiling softly I hold her trembling thighs and just watch as she continues to cum...but silently now. Her need to scream spent in one primal shreek.

Also try not to discribe breast by cup size. Compare them to fruit, or soft balls, or volley balls! If you need to decribe beach balls back away from the type writer for a bit and think about that one.

On the whole better than a lot of them on here. Maybe a bit more of a build up to the seduction would have been better than another sex scene. I call it heart strings and g-strings you have to make them both ballance to get good erotica

keep writing

M.S.Tarot

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
Hoping for more!

Can only imagine how she might look/dress in Hawaii! Maybe add some other (female) former students!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYBoss@NYBoss
I enjoy writing for you. I take my time, trying to develop the story so you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. I appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future stories. I will try to write more stories and post with greater frequency, but n...