Ms. Cane's Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to make you an offer, one that you know you can't refuse. You don't deserve it, but I'm going to be nice and give you an opportunity to prove to me that you deserve a grade in this subject." Harriet was confused, but smiled broadly for the first time in several weeks.

"Really? What opportunity?"

"Before you react to this, remember that this is your only chance of getting an A in this subject, and therefore going to University. It's your future, your relationship with your mum."

Harriet nodded her head, looking perplexed.

"If you do whatever I say for the rest of today, then I will begin to mark your work over the weekend. If you do the same for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday next week then I will send off your work with everyone else's on Friday." She paused for effect, there being no hesitation in her voice, it was methodical, like it had been rehearsed.

"Don't be naive and think I'm just going to make you get me coffee, although I probably will make you do that. You will be my source of entertainment; I can make you do ANYTHING I want. Do you understand?"

Harriet felt as if she was in a dream, everything seemed to be going so fast, and everything was getting so complicated. She thought she understood, but what could she help her with that might be entertaining? She eventually decided that she didn't understand.

"How could I entertain you?" Harriet queried, her voice bolder than usual, but concerned. The question was like music to Ms. Cane's ears. A smirk sneaked onto her lips and she glared at Harriet in an intimidating manner.

"I'm bisexual."

She let this sink in for Harriet for a few moments before getting impatient and wanting to move forward. "Do you want to do this? Yes or No?"

Harriet was still in shock, she couldn't bear the idea of being with another girl, but the idea was so unconventional to her usual way of thinking that she found it intriguing. Such a big change made her feel excited, but very scared, and in any other situation she would have been out of that door straight away.

"Yeah, but I don't want to do....certain things,"

"What you want is irrelevant. You either do whatever I say, on the terms I have stated or you walk away from your only chance to have a future. Yes or No."

Harriet didn't say or do anything for a few seconds "5...4...3....2...Last chance,"

"Yeah" Harriet whispered, it was so quiet that it was almost as if she said nothing, but Ms. Cane heard and chose to torment her further.

"What was that?"

"Yes." She had difficulty getting the words out, but managed to sound louder and clearer.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'll do it."

"You're going to have to be more specific."

"I will be your slave until you send my work off."

"If I send your work off. If you're not the bestest slave in the world, honey, then it would have been a waste of your time," There was a brief silence, and seeing the girl in such a delicate emotional state, still slumped on her knees, and a face soaking from a day full of tears, made her consider letting it sink in. But then she thought that it will take a while for it to sink in, and she'd need to be harsh to get it started. And in all honesty, she was horny, and wanted as much time with this little plaything today as she could muster, and it was now 3:51.

"This session has started. You need to come to terms with the fact that you are doing whatever I say fast. Because in thirty seconds you're getting your first command." Ms. Cane walked around the room closing the blinds and windows; she turned the lights on, and locked the door. The clink of the lock sent a jolt of fear ran through Harriet's bones, this was real.

Bending over so that she was face to face with Harriet, Ms. Cane grabbed her chin and pointed her face at hers. The teacher's felt heat rush to her loins as she saw the terrified look in her eyes, it was delicious.

"Take off your clothes. Down to your underwear. Now."

Harriet stood up, and felt frozen to the spot, how could she undress when this woman was leering at her, only a few feet in front of her? She realised her position fairly quickly, to Ms. Canes' liking, she was too scared to disobey this woman with the power she held over her. Harriet took off her shoes and socks first, as if prolonging it would make it better. She slipped out of her jacket, and got her arm caught in it briefly before discarding it.

"No no no, that's not how you do it." Ms. Cane marched over and grabbed the timid girl,

"From now on, when I tell you to take your clothes off, I want you to get into it. Pretend I'm some guy you want to get fucked by; you want him hard, right? Well, if I was a guy I'd be as flaccid as they come. Put something into it. Do you want to get me horny? Say it."

"I want to, er...get you horny," she said hesitantly.

"Go again." This time Harriet tried to move more, like she was dancing on her own to slow music, and as she pulled her blouse over her head she thrust her breasts out slightly. She pulled it off her head and held it at arms' length before dropping it.

Ms. Cane felt another pulse of heat as Harriet unbuttoned her jeans and undid her fly, showing a glimpse of her red panties. She started to shimmy her tight jeans down her hips and thighs, and when she got to her knees she bent down and pulled each leg off and then dropped the jeans on the pile of other clothes.

Coming out of the initial trance - she had got caught up in the mood, imagining she was doing it for someone special – she started to become aware of how little she was wearing and crossed her arms, hunching her shoulders. She started to shiver both from the chill of wearing so little and the fear of what was to come.

"Which one's you desk?" Harriet pointed to one in the middle of the front row, where she had sat for every English lesson for the last two years.

"Bend over it, legs and back straight, face to the wood." Harriet apprehensively turned to her desk and bent at the waist until she could feel the cold wood against her face and chest.

She was glad that she couldn't see, as in this position her ass was thrust out higher than the rest of her body, and her teacher was still sitting at her desk, studying her. Ms. Cane couldn't believe how sexy this girl was, and how she hadn't noticed before, with her shyness and the way she held herself.

Harriet remained there, not saying anything for a few minutes for fear that she would upset the teacher and make her do something worse, whilst Ms. Cane happily tapped away on her keyboard. Pausing for a moment, she took her webcam out of one of her drawers and connected it to her laptop.

She lined it up and took a photo of Harriet in her position, the computer made no noise in recognition so she was none the wiser. She put it away again, and continued to write on a word document she had opened earlier.

Harriet was feeling so uneasy that every second, every minute was felt, and she was motionless. The uncertainty was killing her, knowing that her teacher was eyeing her up, and could be doing anything behind her without her noticing.

"If you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm writing up a list of rules that you are to follow at all times."

With this she left her computer and stood behind Harriet, regardless of knowing she was behind her, from the warm breath on the back of her neck, she still jumped when both Ms. Canes hands were placed on her ass. She began to massage her rear, grabbing and moulding the cheeks around through her knickers.

She couldn't believe how good her ass was, with such a small and slim specimen it was perfect, it was never bony, too small or big enough to look out of proportion. The stroking continued for nearly five minutes, Ms. Cane like a child with a new toy.

Harriet was disappointed when she suddenly withdrew, and hated that she had started to enjoy it, and that when she stopped she couldn't help letting a quiet moan of frustration leave her mouth. The teacher whispered in her ear "Don't worry, pet, there'll be plenty more of that to come. I'm going to print off the rules I've created in the English office, and you're going to be a good girl and stay exactly where you are while I'm gone,"

Harriet craned her neck to watch her leave, and was horrified when she saw that she opened the door and left it wide open. "Misss," she hissed,

"Yes?"

"Can you please shut the door, someone might see, the extracurricular people are here!"

"You will stay where you are, I'll only be a moment and if you move there will be trouble."

With that she left, and Harriet watched the clock for a few minutes, but she didn't return. She imagined what would happen if she was seen, they would gasp and come in for a closer look. They'd pull her head up and see that Harriet Deane was bent over in her underwear for Ms. Cane, and everyone would know overnight. She'd lose her friends, and her mother will disown her.

In the distance she heard echoes of some boys laughing, probably Art students. The sound grew nearer and nearer, and she couldn't take the risk anymore. So she stood up straight and ran to the door, which she hid behind.

Eventually the voices faded away, they must have made a turning at some point and avoided the corridor. Relieved, she breathed heavily for a minute, feeling safe where no one could see her looking like she did. Hearing the tapping of heels across the panelled floor brought her to her senses, and she peered out through the doorway. She saw the reflection of Ms. Cane, hurrying with a piece of paper in hand, in a distant notice board. She rushed back to her desk and bent over it once again, with five seconds to spare before she would return.

Ms. Cane entered the room, and asked straight away, "Did you move?"

"No miss," Harriet lied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes miss,"

"Liar. You're bent over the wrong desk." Harriet's heart sunk as she realised her mistake, and she'd broken one of the first commands said, she wondered what 'trouble' meant.

She expected to be shouted at, but the teacher was calm and walked behind her again. Placing her feet in line with Harriet's', Ms. Cane leant forward and bent over herself, resting on top of Harriet. Her crotch was in line with her ass, her breasts pressed against her back and her breath could be felt on the back of her head, lifting strands of hair.

She relaxed her body further, and allowed her full weight to fall onto Harriet. This action made it harder for Harriet to breathe, and her boobs were squashed painfully, but she bit her lip and didn't make a sound.

Ms. Cane's hands wandered to Harriet's hips and crept down to the insides of her thighs, which she began to slowly stroke up and down. The physical feeling was nice, but mentally it was horrible, and a terrible thought occurred to Harriet.

What if her teacher's actions had an effect on her, it seemed plausible that despite her rejection of the idea, her body would respond physically. What made it more plausible was that as a hormonal teenage girl, on occasion she would masturbate to relieve stress and avoid the discomfort of feeling turned on in public places.

Usually she would do this in the bathroom two or three times a week when her parents were out, for fear of being discovered by her mother, but occasionally got so engrossed in the mood that she would bring herself off as quietly as possible in her bed late at night. Lately, however, she had been so overcome with her work that she had little time to do so, and after the argument with her mum she wouldn't dare risk being caught in the act.

Even before her eighteenth, she had been so depressed with her life that she could never bring herself to, and would often cry when she would feel so angry with herself, but have such an urge to touch the body that she hated.

All in all, it had probably been more than a month since she last did it, which made her worry that such a long absence of the deed would leave her vulnerable to the embarrassment of being turned on by her new role. It was bad enough to be in this situation at all, but if she got aroused and was noticed, it would be humiliating.

Harriet was shocked out of her thoughts when those wandering hands suddenly grasped her breasts. She started to struggle, not just because of the line that had been crossed, but because of the fear that she may enjoy it. Ms. Cane had her pinned so her resistance was fruitless, but she still kept her in order, "Be still."

Harriet ignored her words, and she convulsed desperately before the caresses ceased and, through her bra, Ms. Cane pinched both her nipples harshly. Harriet yelped at the initial pain, but was hushed and eventually the pain became tolerable. This method worked, as if she struggled then her nipples would be pulled and it would be too painful, so she had to remain still.

After a few more minutes of gentle circular strokes around Harriet's chest, Ms. Cane stepped back and gave her room to breathe properly. Harriet had tried desperately to distract herself away from the feeling to some success, but started to panic when after a few silent moments her panties were pulled down off her ass and partway down her thighs.

She resisted the urge to get up and run, as it would only result in more punishment. She felt even more naked now, with her bare ass on full view to her tormenter, and her pussy barely protected, but still hidden due to her panties not being completely removed, and her legs close together. The earlier fondling was continued, but this time it felt even more pleasurable due to her hands being directly in contact with her lovely rump.

She squeezed, pushed, pulled, stroked and manipulated her buttocks in an incredible way, until Harriet forgot who she was and why she was there for a while and just enjoyed the sensual massage she was receiving. They both lost track of the time, and a delicate yet noticeably blissful sigh escaped Harriet's lips to her teacher's amusement. It was as if a month of stress and hardship was all being treated by this indulgence, and that's why the return to reality was a sharp and callous blow to both her mind and her body.

Ms. Cane raised had her right hand, continuing to feel her plaything up with her left, before bringing her hand down as hard as she could on her unsuspecting buttocks. Harriet's squeal was cut off as Ms. Cane instinctively clasped her left hand round her mouth, keeping her screams muffled as she raised her head, her eyes wide open.

"Here's the deal you little bitch, you were late with your work, you called me here just to be rude to me, and then you disobeyed two of your first orders. You deserve to be punished, and you will close your mouth and hold back any noise or I'll have to gag you. You'll stay still and keep your head down."

"Yes miss," Harriet stuttered between sobs. SMACK!! Another blow was spread across both her cheeks just as hard as the last. She forced her lips shut and her screams came out as stifled tones, followed by a few gasps for air before the next blow hit. Each time Harriet braced herself for the impact, yet each time she was alarmed by the pain.

Her eyes watered with each slap, until her now dried face was wet again with her tears. After an experience that seemed to go on as long as the fondling, but for completely different reasons, Ms. Cane stopped and left Harriet sniffing and whimpering, still bent over, her body heaving up and down with fast and deep breaths. Her bum was now a delicious pink, to the point that it almost glowed.

"Get up." Ms. Cane ordered, with no sympathy for what had just occurred.

Harriet slowly eased herself up, pulling her knickers up as she stood up straight, feeling stiff from being bent over for so long. She slowly turned, too exhausted to cover herself as she did before. Not wishing to make a mistake again she reluctantly stopped slouching and stood up straight, trying not to look her blackmailer in the eyes.

Ms. Cane smirked at the obedience Harriet was staring to show. She had nearly commanded her not to pull her pants up, and to turn around and face her, revealing her pussy; but it seemed too drastic a step and she wanted to save such a sight for later. Picking up the document she had just printed, she told her to sit at her desk. Harriet winced as she sat down, her rear still sore from the beating. She was handed a sheet simply titled 'Rules'.

"Read them out loud."

"One," Harriet began her voice shaking as she anticipated what she would have to do this week.

"All of the following rules must be followed without defiance or hesitation. Any rule or command that is not followed will result in punishment." Harriet thought of the spanking, and how brutal it was to have done so immediately after she made her feel so good, and swallowed hard.

"Two, Ms. Cane must be addressed as either Mistress Cane or Mistress, and Miss in public. The slave must not speak unless spoken to, or given permission, and 'Yes Mistress' must be said to show her understanding."

"Three, everything that happens during servitude will be strictly between Mistress Cane and the slave. If there is a refusal to meet the terms of the agreement, or another party is told, the coursework will not be marked or submitted." Servitude, slave, mistress, these words will be used to describe her life for the next week. What has she gotten herself into?

"Four, the slave must make the choice each day of whether to wear no panties, or wear no bra. If the latter is chosen then a school P.E top must also be worn at all times."

This was ridiculous! The obvious option would be to go without a bra, but wearing an old P.E top would attract attention, as Harriet hadn't taken part in compulsory exercise in nearly two years. And the female P.E tops were fairly tight, but would be acceptable if worn with a sports bra like girls usually did in P.E.

But without a bra it would be obvious that she wasn't wearing one, and the shape and size of her boobs would be clear to anyone looking. And if she got wet in rain, or sweaty, the material would cling to her skin and her nipples would be as visible as if she was topless altogether. So by choosing to go commando it would seem as if she had chosen the sluttier option, despite both her and her...mistress both knowing that she had no choice. Her stinging behind reminded her not to say anything.

"Five, the slave must report to Mistress Cane's classroom every morning between Monday and Thursday at 8:00 until the bell for first period rings at 8:45. She will report to the same place unless otherwise told for the entirety of break time, and she will be given the first twenty-five minutes of lunch to eat, before returning from 1:10 to 1:40 to the classroom. The slave will stay after school every day from 3:30 to 4:30. The official excuse will be that she is getting extracurricular counselling from Ms. Cane."

"Six, by Monday the slave must have removed all trace of hair from her... pussy, and must maintain this throughout the week." Harriet paused with this one, if she was expected to wear no pants, and for her to shave, then Ms. Ca - -, Mistress Cane would be making use of it. The thought made her shudder, and she looked up with a pleading look into her eyes, and saw no compassion.

"Seven, numbers will be exchanged, and the slave will be expected to reply to all phone calls and text messages from her Mistress immediately. If a call is missed then she will be expected to ring back as soon as possible, whatever situation she is in, and follow whatever command is given."

"Eight, all questions must be answered truthfully. If her mistress suspects the slave is lying or is avoiding the truth, the slave will be punished even without any evidence of the lie."

"Nine, masturbation is banned unless otherwise stated." Harriet gasped, she was offended by both the assumption that she'd be so horny from her servitude that she'd have to get herself off, and the fact that such a private act be intruded on and disallowed. She continued to read.